eight

Unbreakable Love

Seohyun looked to her right when she felt someone tapped her right shoulder. She smiled when she saw it was Lizzy. “Yes?” She asked politely while one hand was holding a tray of dirt dishes.

Lizzy, who always be the energetic girl giggled and nodded her head, and Seohyun confused by it. Lizzy pointed at her wrist watch. “Your shift is over already, silly. Don’t you have other work to go? You're almost late!” Lizzy informed.

Seohyun’s eyes rounded and looked at Lizzy’s wrist watch. Lizzy’s right! Seohyun became panic and quickly thanked and bade goodbye to Lizzy. Seohyun quickly put the dirt dishes in the sink and went to the changing room.

“Bye, Eunji!” Seohyun passed by Eunji, who just got in. Seohyun ran and ran to the bus stop. “Wait for me!” Seohyun shouted when she saw the bus almost departed. She finally caught up and hit the bus so that the bus driver would open the door for her. Seohyun smiled apologetic and bowed to the bus driver before she got in deeper and seeked for seat to sit.

She fan herself when her eyes looked around inside the bus. It’s not really crowded, but all the seats were taken. Except one. Seohyun quietly went near the seat. Seohyun looked for the top to the bottom at the man that sat on the seat next to window. Seohyun bent a little to see if the man was sleeping.

“Excuse me...” Seohyun whispered.

The man didn’t move a little. Seohyun couldn’t really sure if the man was sleeping or not. Because he closed almost all his face with the cap that was pulled down, and Seohyun could only see his mouth. Seohyun guessed maybe the man was sleeping, so she quietly sat herself besides the man.

Fifteen minutes passed and finally the bus arrived to Seohyun’s destination. Seohyun accidentally bumped into the man’s shoulder when she tried to stand up, making the man’s cellphone that he was holding in his hand dropped. Seohyun quickly took it from the floor and put it back to his hand. Seohyun bowed twice and said ‘sorry’ before quickly got down from the bus.

 

 

 

“Thankyou so much for coming. Come again next time.” Seohyun said and smiled sweetly as she gave the plastic bags to the customer. She didn’t stop smiling when the next customer approached her and gave her the things she wanted to buy. Again and again Seohyun did it.

Until a man with a cap was pulled down quiet low put a mineral water and bar of chocolate. Seohyun watched him for a second and he looked familiar. Dark green cap, dark green jacket, the phone he was holding, and his... mouth. Seohyun opened and then closed it. She remembered. It’s the man from the bus.

“How much are they?”

Seohyun stiffened.

That voice. ‘That’ voice. Seohyun clenched and unclenched her hands. It couldn’t be right? Seohyun thought. Seohyun snapped when she found her manager was looking fiercely at her. With shaky hands, she counted the mineral water and a bar of chocolate before put it into a small plastic bag.

Seohyun didn’t suppose to be nervous. Yes, she didn’t suppose to. Because ‘he’ was wearing a cap and was pulled down really low so he couldn’t saw her. If not, he supposed to know who she was by now, right? ‘He’ hadn’t notice her.

Seohyun tried to keep calm. She didn’t want to let out a little voice out of . She scared that ‘he’ would recognize her. So, she just gave him the receipt to tell him how much he spent. He just nodded his head and took out some cash and gave to Seohyun. He took the plastic bag and left the mini market quietly.

Seohyun’ eyes kept following him until he finally out of sight.

Why is he here?

 

 

 

Seohyun hid her cold hands inside her jacket pockets, seeking for warm. The night was so cold for Seohyun, and she was dead freezing. She cursed inside her mind, she supposed to take her scarf. Seohyun exhaled and she could saw the white smoke that came out from . Her mind went back to the mini market.

She couldn’t stop thinking about ‘him’. How many months already? One? Three?

Seohyun mentally knocked her head with her hand. She remembered back at the bus, where she was actually sitting right next to ‘him’. And, she remembered that lips. So, that’s why Seohyun felt weird at the first time when she saw it at the bus. It was ‘his’.

Seohyun stopped her steps and took out her buzzing cellphone. She smiled a little when she knew who was calling her. She sighed and picked up.

“Neee?”

Seohyun chuckled and nodded her head. “Ara, ara... Okay... I’m almost home... Not until 5 minutes I will be at home. Trust me... Grandma rests well, okay? Okay. Bye.” Seohyun still smiling even though she wasn’t talking with her grandmother anymore. And, the smile gone when she saw her wallpaper. She sighed frustrately before put back her cellphone in her bag.

Seohyun continued her walk. She turned left at the turn and passed 3 blocks before she finally arrived her home. Actually, it’s not really her home.

Seohyun stopped her steps again and her eyes widened when she saw a silhouette. She slowly walked closer and made a small steps. The figure that was standing in front of the gates, turned around and their eyes met.

Seohyun unconciously held her breath. He looked thinner, and his hair was longer than the last time they met. Seohyun finally could see his eyes clearly now. Not like just now, his cap kept hiding his eyes.

Seohyun realized, how much she had missed him. She had missed him so so so much.

And she wanted to ran towards him and just hugged him, squeezed him, and kissed him softly and gently.

Seohyun covered her opened mouth with her hand and tried so hard to hold back her tears that had been threatening to roll down. 


 

hi guys, hi guys.

i'm sorry for the late update! >.<

school has started and i'm in my first year high school now. so, yeaah, so busy busy. just first day of school and i already have tons of homeworks :(:( and the next day, and the next day. kkk~
i suppose to go to my mandarin tuition today after school. but, i forgot to bring my tuition's books. kkk~
so i just went home. lol. *can't wait to be scolded by my mom* 
and i have time right. so i quickly made this chapter 8 and updated.

 

and and and!!!
thankyou and hello to my new subscribers~ i'm glad that you like this story and i'm so so sorry for the late updates:( forgive me~

please comment, subscribe, and upvote if you guys don't mind^^ highly appreciated!

 

I want to thank Eunix98 and soshi5 for being a loyal readers and dilligent to comment this story. lol.

i love your comments *hug*