Episode 01; Chairs, oh distracting chairs

Questionably Grown
 
The sound of 2PM’s latest song was playing in the background but female laughter from the studio drowned it out. The Maknae Club had found themselves in Junho's self-appointed studio once again for the nth time that week and it was beginning to smell like a convenience store. The three had been going in there more often than usual due to 2PM's upcoming comeback after two years in the next week and due to their lack of cooking skills (well Kass could cook, if she wanted to, and Chansung and Junho would argue they could too but Kass begged to differ) they had resulted into the conveniently placed convenient store downstairs.
 
Kass had got her hands on a pre-released copy of 2PM's music videos and of course her two so-called best friends had forced convinced her into sharing this wonderful privilege. Of course Kass didn't do anything without a price but Junho reminded her that she still owed the male a few favours which she had accumulated over the past few years - one in particular he still would not let go. It was freaking two Christmases ago!
 
“The chairs…” Kass tried to say in-between laughs as she pointed at the video. Chansung couldn't help but agree and burst into laugh while Junho only sighed as he brought a palm up to his face. How he ended up friends with these two, he will never understand.
 
Kass had watched the pre-released music video for A.D.T.O.Y as well as being on set during the filming of it and their practices enough times but she had still found this part particularly amusing. She assumed the focus was supposed to be on Junho but her attention kept drifting to the happenings behind him which made the supposedly very y music video...not-so y. Or maybe it was because Kass knew Junho (and Chansung for that matter) waaayyy too well to find them even remotely y. Kass cringed at that thought. Her best friends' names and y in one sentence did not and will never go together. No... She couldn't even think of that.
 
The girl did get it...sort of. It was the only way they were going to get the chairs into the shot without having to cut Junho's solo choreography out of the video.Not that she was against Junho getting any airtime, if anything she thought he deserved a lot more than the producers- or anyone really, gave him credit for. But couldn't they have thought of a less distracting method? Although, the music video itself was distracting enough with all that y-time action with that female. There was A LOT of that might she add.
 
Unlike her dormmates, who weren't too fond of the female model getting a la y with 2PM (and it wasn't from a fangirl/artist perspective because they were all for that...but more of a girlfr-- no, she couldn't even say that in her mind with the fear that her unnies might...Kass didn't want to think about it) she thought it was about time 2PM got some actual girl interaction for their music videos for once. They needed to stop dancing with themselves in some empty room. Like seriously. 2PM deserved them some girls.
 
As attractive (yes, they did look pretty hot, she could admit that) as they looked and seductive with Junho getting ready to go at it in the back seat of the car and Chansung giving the model steamy, carbonara eyes in the bathroom, she still couldn't take Junho and Chansung seriously in it. All in all, it was quite the mature and y image 2PM were going for. Which was quite contradictory to what she knew of the group.
 
"It's not that funny, Kass," Junho plainly said, although in the back of his mind he was quietly laughing. He wouldn't have noticed it though if it weren't for Kass.
 
"How can you not find that funny, Junho?" Kass tilted her head back at Junho and he only nudged her left temple letting her head swing back. "Well Chansungie thinks so," her pout was clear in her voice.
 
"Hey don't bring me into this," Chansung put his hands up in defense which earned a slap on his arm and back respectively. "You guys ."
 
"But you were laughing too," Kass retorted.
 
Junho didn't quite get that much amusement as the other two did. It was probably because he was too focused analysing his parts to even focus on anything that was happening in the background. He had this tendency to nitpick every little thing in his performances and always felt that it could've been better despite the disagreements from his group members. There was also this small nagging at the back of his mind wondering what a certain producer would think of his...interactions with the female.
 
Luckily for Junho, his scenes weren't as explicit in comparison to the other members. Besides, there wasn't much he could do in the confined space of the car...not that he would if he could anyway. Though Renn had been seemingly distancing herself from him on purpose and spending more time than he liked with Wooyoung. Strange enough, Junho did not feel the least bit guilty after shooting the music video unlike a few-- no, all his hyungs. Maybe Junho was "growing up" after all and outgrowing his long-term crush on said girl.
 
"Come on!" Chansung's voice brought him out of his thoughts. "You can't tell me you don't feel at least a little bit of attraction towards him?" he whined as he elbowed Kass.
 
Junho knew fully well who Chansung was referring to and he also knew that Kass was getting rather annoyed at the constant pestering of the maknae. Although Kass was known for it, she was not always a constant ray of sunshines and rainbows. Junho had known Kass long enough to know her like the back of his hand. He basically saw her as his sister. And he knew that Kass was definitely not interested in said person Chansung was talking about.
 
"I mean of course I find him attractive. I mean look at him!" Kass dragged the playback slider towards Wooyoung's scene, lying there in all his half glory.
 
The "pairing" of Kass and Wooyoung had initially started off as an ongoing joke between the three and then gradually became their little "group's" joke. It was all fun at first until actual feelings got involved. Funny thing was, the feelings involved weren't for each other either as a "third party" so to speak had somehow got herself involved. Junho wasn't too surprised though. He totally called that one. And he would not let Wooyoung forget. Which reminded him, he hadn't done his weekly pestering of the said male yet.
 
"Pssh, I don't hear you say that about me," Junho scoffed and Chansung hummed in agreement.
 
"So you do think he's hot," Chansung wiggled his eyebrows. Junho shook his head. The maknae really needed to stop spending so much time with Taecyeon.
 
Junho also took note of how it seemed that Chansung had been teasing Kass more than usual about her love life (well life in general). He has seen this before and had experienced this himself but Junho had a hard time believing Chansung had grown intimate feelings for their friend. Now that would definitely be a surprise. To be perfectly honest, Junho didn't really want Chansung and Kass to get together. Who would he bum around with then?
 
Kass ignored him and continued, "It doesn't matter whether I find him hot or not, you know it can never happen,"
 
Chansung's smile faltered at the sudden seriousness of Kass' voice.
 
"I'm hungry, let's take a break," Junho stood up and stretched his arms to break the tension. Chansung jumped at the opportunity and Junho laughed as he got up and exited.
 
"Can we not go to the convenience store again?" Kass followed Junho out.
 
"Yeah, I'm getting sick of bread," Chansung closed the door behind him and squeezed himself between the other two. "Shall we call everyone else?" he placed his arms around them. Kass nodded as the three pulled out their phones.
 
"School caf?" Kass said as she dialled a number and brought her phone to her ear.
 
"Of course!" Chansung exclaimed, excited that they were finally going to get some proper food. It wasn't as if they hadn't been eating, or weren't allowed to, but they had been so busy lately and with Junho composing and writing half the songs on their album, Chansung had to be the one to at least keep Junho's head screwed on. He could see how stressed out the newly labelled composer was and he didn't know any other way to help the guy but just be his comic relief. And as much as Junho would deny that when asked, Chansung knew he was grateful for it. Junho was lucky to have Chansung (and Kass) to keep him entertained so he wouldn't be so hard to deal with later at home.
 
"Your treat?" Junho teased and Chansung gave the male a swift elbow in the side causing Junho to double over. Kass only laughed while Junho sent her death glares. Chansung joined Kass in laughter.
 
"I love you too, Junho-yah~" he chimed not before running off down the hallway disappearing into the elevator.
 
Junho growled with Kass still laughing in the background. "," he muttered, "I'm so getting him back for that."
 
Kass patted his and helped him back up. "Whatever," she scoffed, fully knowing that was guy-speak for "Love you too, bro."
 
 

 

A/N: So these little episodes are just supposed to be random haha. But seriously though, the chairs! I can't stop looking at the chairs LOL!