Chapter 3: New friend?

Love is patient, Love is kind.....

 

Jaemi’s POV:

 

“Arghhh I hate that him, I hate him, I seriously hate him as well as that Rae Ji. Who do they think they are? Some king and queen? Well they are in this school” this was all I thought as I was walking to the female toilets.

 

I stepped in the toilets checked if anyone was in there, cleaned myself up and headed out of the toilets. Not looking of where I was walking, I bumped into someone, “don’t scream please” I hoped.

“Oh my gosh, I’m really sorry ummm Park Jaemi?” woah what the hell was that I thought, this girl didn’t yell. I looked up and saw a doll face figure right in front of me. Her face wasn’t cakey,however she did have thick eyeliner. Though she looked adorably cute like a doll that needed someone to protect her.

“Umm hello, no apology” snapping out of my thoughts, I apologized back “I’m really sorry, I kind of blanked out. Are you okay? How did you know my name? Also why are you talking to me? I’m a nerd, did you know that?”

“Okay detective, I’m fine really. It wasn't like you were purposely bumped into me, but if you were there would be some serious problems. Park Jaemi, you do know there are nametags on the uniforms, right? Anyways, why wouldn’t I talk to you? I’m new here, you seem lonely no offence. We’d be great friends.”

Who is this girl? Does she really want to become friends with me or is she going to be a backstabbing .

Don't be deceived by the looks Jaemi. You have to think carefully. Maybe she isn’t so bad. But what if she is? I don't know, maybe I should give her a chance? I should, okay.

“Hi, Park Jaemi. Nerd of the school. Glad to meet you. I put my hand out, waiting for her to shake my hand.

she did a small nod as well as a small smile, " Song Chaeri, Let's get along" shaking my hand and that's how we bacame friends.

 

 

Chae ri's POV:

sigh, sigh, sigh. is this right?

 

*Flashback*: 

 

i clicked the exit button on my laptop and headed downstairs. 

 

"yah appa, where are you?"

 

"right in the kitchen" i walked to the kitchen and decided i what i was going to say.

 

"Appa, i want to go to XXX High!!" i tried to sound demanding. "sure cupcake, anything for you" well that was easier than expected. "thanks now i'm going to get ready and order all the clothing.", "be careful" he replied

 

"chaeri stop right there, what about your other school. Why are you changing schools? you have a perfectly good school for your education." /sighs/

 

"look halmeoni, why do you always bud in everything. appa already said yes okay", "chae ri-ah is it because of another kpop star?" i rolled my eyes, this old lady was wasting my time.

 

"and what do you know" silent, ha beat that grandma, "anyways i'm going upstairs, don't disturb me."

 

i jumped on my bed as i got in my room, let's see what hana has planned. "okay hana, i'm going to XXX High, all i need is a plan."

 

"chaeri eonni, you are so lucky" she sighed, hearing her sighed made me smirk, i always got better stuff then everyone and this was just one of them.

 

" okay well i need a plan, L oppa is mine. I just need to know more about him" i said hoping that hana had something good.

 

the converstions was silent, "well hello hana, you still there", "yeah sorry, okay well get on your laptop. i've emailed you stuff about L and this chick, well nerd but just read. Anyways gotta go eonni. we'll talk later kay. mm bye", "kay then"

 

without any hesitaions i got on my email. I opened up the files." eh? what is this? why is there a profile of this thing?" did she give me the wrong files i thought. well she did say nerd, okay well i'll guess i shall see what this is.

 

"park Jaemi" i read, interesting. she doesn't look very pretty, in fact she is quite ugly. "ex best friend of L, nerd friends. goes XXX high. Loner." puahaha what is this, they were best friends? nerd friends? he was a nerd? huh, who knew.

 

Reading more and more, i got a plan started. Become friends with Jaemi, find out stuff bout L. Bingo and he is mine. Perfect!

 

" L oppa, here i come" i smirked and got things ready for the coming week at a brand new school.

* end of Flashback*

 

I glanced back at Jaemi and smiled. I don't know. wait no! i will not back down. I want L and i am not going to give up till he says the three words 'I Love You'  to me.