Chapter 1: The past of her and him

Love is patient, Love is kind.....

Jaemi's POV:

*beep, beep* I woke up with the sound of my alarm that was set at 6:30.

"arghhhh i hate school why do i have to go?" I lazily got out of bed and did my morning routines, you know brushing your teeth. combing your hair, putting on the uniform and eat breakfast of course.

"Omma, i'm going to school now. love you" I kissed omma on the cheek and left off.

Life at Kiran Highschool wasn't the best. I mean getting bullied and names shouted at you everyday was basically my everyday school routine if you get what i mean, no friends, no one who wants to say hi to you because of the looks. ridiculous i say.

I walked in school and i could  feel people looking at me, whispering basically the same thing they said yesterday and the days before about how my glasses were horrible, how my skirt was long, how my hair was messy and how ugly i looked plus how nerdy i am adding on that i get A's and the highest score in every test or exam. Whatever you want to call it. 

I put my head down as i walked to the lockers, while i was grabbing my books, screaming was starting to occur by the female 'fangirls'. Girls everyday screaming over the so called 'hot' kingkas/band named Infinite, Infinite was already popular with their good looks before they were even famous, their popularity just risen ever since they debuted which was about 2 years sgo.

6 good looking guys, people would be dying to see this but me i'm not interested. i sighed " girls thses days, only liking guys because of their looks" 

As the bell rang, the kingka L walked in, going to his seat at the back next to other infinite members.

Thinking that how L and I had a past still upsetted me, you see L and i used to be best friends until that sign of a ------------ changed 360 degress from literally an angel to a devil:

Flash back:

Myungsoo Oppa has changed. He was so much better with the glasses on, first he says i look like a nerd ; well hello Myungsoo Oppa you were a nerd too if you haven't realised.

I was walking around the park kind of lost from what he had just asked me: 

"Jaemi-ah you should take off your glasses too, i mean guys don't like nerdy people?" "What?" She yelled out as she was shocked and offended at what her bestfriend/ the person she liked just said. "i mean people won't like me and i'm a kingka. Kingkas and nerds don't mix, you're going to embarass me"

I thought he didn't care and would protect me and be by my side, isn't that what he said?

"Jae mi-ah, from this day on i promise to always be by your side as your bestfriend and protect you"
Myungsoo said as he wiped the tears off the beautiful 16 year olds face.

I'm so confused, "what should i tell Myungsoo Oppa?I don't want him to be mad. WHat if he doesn't want to be friends anymore?" I sat there that afternoon thinking and thinking and thinking. I thought alot and was still thinking on my way home, i mean i kinda liked him not as a friend but as something more and breaking my friendship with him would be my worst nightmare. The next day i came back still thinking, as i was thinking i felt a tap on mh shoulder.

"Myungsoo Oppa" i beamed "what are you doing here?" 

"i was finding you and i thought you would be here and guess i was right"

we sat on the bench just taking in the warm breeze, it was nice, peacefully, quite and relaxing.

"so Jaemi-ah i really need to know, are you going to change your look?" There goes the question i thought. I was starting to get nervous, *i don't think this will turn out very good" i thought.

"umm Myungsoo Oppa, m-m-mianhae but i don't want to, i mean you know what happened to me at the past with my boyfriend and how he took advantage of me and only wanted me because of my looks and body. So i'm sorry but i really don't want to, i'm just scared" I lowered my head waiting for his arms to embrace me saying that it would be okay, but no this isn't Kim Myungsoo this is a Kim Myungsoo who has changed.

"Typical Park Jaemi, so you're saying that you don't want to change for your own benefit, so that you won't get hurt again and so that guys won't like you because of your looks, well listen to what i have to say. You're are just selfish person, you only care about yourself about your safety, well have you thought about mine, how you can affect my image. Also Jaemi your boyfriend took advantage of you 2 years ago! GET OVER IT! you could've been popular with me, having your 'fanboys' praising you as you walked into the grounds of school, but if you don't want to fine by me! but don't expect us to be friends because you will just ruin my image .", "so, Park Jaemi, this friendship is over!" That was the last words he had said before he walked off.

End of flashback