Nerdy become Famous

I love you, My Beautiful Nerd!

 

Yoona is a student who enrolled at a university. She was born with her ​​good looks. In addition, she is also very good at dancing, just a shortage of herself,she does not ever want to show her ability to join a dance group on campus, and she never dared to declare her love for her idol man.

Many have approached her, but she only loves one person, namely Changmin. They enrolled at the same university. However, Yoona felt she didn’t dare to express her feelings. Yoona is not a child in the university was famous, she was known as "Beautiful Nerd". So, she wasn’t feasible to close with Changmin, who is very popular in the university.

Yoona was sitting on a park bench near her home, she was sitting there alone, she often sat in the park every afternoon. Yoona always carry a book everywhere, in any book to read. As she reads the book, she heard a boy about 5 years old to cry. Yoona went to the boy, “Hey, little boy. Why are you crying?” 

 

“Huaaaaaa!! I fell!” Said the little boy, rubbing his eyes.

Yoona saw the wound, “It's okay. Come up, you are a boy, you must be strong.” Yoona smiled. “What's your name?”

“I'm Jae Woo.” Said the boy.

“Well Jae woo, I’m Yoona. Let's go to the store, I'll buy you something, but promise not to cry anymore. Arraseo?” Yoona asked. Then, Jae woo nodded. Yoona took the child to a store, and as her words, she bought candy for Jae woo.

“Then Jae woo can go home now, because it was night. Maybe your parents are looking for you in the park.”

 “Well, noona, can you take me home?” Jae woo asked.

“Why? You don’t dare to go home alone?” Yoona asked.

“I'm afraid to walk in the dark of night like this, so scary.” Jae woo shows innocent face.

Yoona smiled and nodded, “Okay. You show me the way, and noona will accompany you. "

Yoona walking while holding a child's hand, they walked leisurely, and arrived in front of the house looks pretty big. “Is this your house?” Yoona asked.

“Yes, this is my house.”

Yoona rang the doorbell before entering into the house, “It seems very quiet. Where are your parents?”

“Hm.. They go out of town, or maybe they're going overseas.”

“Really? Then who's in the house?”

“I just stayed home with my hyung, and some workers.” Jae Woo explained.

 

'This poor child, rarely feel the love of their parents'  thought Yoona.

Not long after ringing the bell, door opens, and out of a child whose age is not much different from Yoona. “Where have you been?” With a slightly higher tone.

Yoona saw this guy and a little surprised, because it turns out he was Changmin, the man she loved long ago.

“I'm sorry, I went to the store to buy candy with this noona.”  Jae Woo apologized to Changmin, while slightly hiding behind Yoona body.

“You made ​​hyung so worried!” Said Changmin. Jae woo just looked down.

“Well, annyeonghaseyo, hm, don’t scold him like that. The important thing is he's back home safely.” Yoona talk.

Changmin see Yoona with a little cold stare, “hm. Jae woo you get into right now. Clean yourself up and have dinner soon.” Jae woo goes into a rapid pace.

“Thank you for accompany him home.” Changmin started to open up the conversation, but the tone is still very flat.

 “It's okay. I have a suggestion, you should never raise your voice against him, it would interfere with his psychology.” Yoona explained. “Then I'll go home, good night.” Yoona bowed and walked out.

Actually if you can say, Yoona little nervous talking to Changmin in a very close distance. The first time she spoke to are very close. She walked home feeling happy because she can talk with her ​​idol that she had been buried.

 

The next day, Yoona college as usual. Come on time, learn well in class, and studying in the library as usual. After what happened yesterday, relationship with Changmin began to close, even just greet each other in the street. However, it makes the spirit of Yoona burning.

After studying at the library, she returned to attend their next class. In this class, she is a class with Changmin. Yoona usually sit in front of the class, while Changmin sat in the back of the class.

“Okey children. I will give you the next task, but this task group assignment. One group will consist of two people.” Mr. Choi explained.

All students are choosing their friends, and just Yoona didn’t get friend. Yoona could only draw a deep breath. She cleared her books and out of the classroom. When she was outside, her shoulder patted by someone, “It can be a friend of the group?”

“Hm?” Yoona was surprised to see the voice, it turns out it was the sound of Changmin. Yoona shook her head.

"Then, we are one group. I also don’t have a friend for this assignment.” Changmin said. “Can you come to my house tonight, for this assignment?” Changmin asked.

 “Huh?” Yoona little surprised. “Hm.. I.. I could really. Maybe.. 7 o'clock I will come to your house.” Yoona replied with mixed feelings.

“Okay then.” Changmin smiled.

Yoona went with quick step left Changmin. Yoona didn’t know that after she left Changmin, Changmin sigh with relief, and smiled as he clenched his hands.

 

At night, Yoona walked into the house owned by Changmin. They are just different house a few blocks away, so it only takes about ten minutes to walk. As usual, Yoona braiding her hair to the side and use a large spectacles. In addition, she also brought some books she borrowed from the library for the group assignment.

Yoona rang the bell, and waited. Not for some time, a voice from the inside, the sound of a small child. “Nuguseyo?”

“Is that Jae woo? I’m Yoona noona.”

Door open, Jae woo smiled broadly, "Oh, noona. Annyeonghaseyo. Looking for me?”

“Hm. Noona looking for..” Yoona truncated words when she heard Changmin voice, “Who's coming, Jae?”

 “There is Yoona noona, who was coming yesterday” Jae woo shouted.

Changmin came out and see, “Let's just go inside. We are working on in my room.”

“Are you guys dating?” Jae woo asked innocently, and it makes them both cheeks flushed.

Yoona came into the room belongs to Changmin, and see the whole room. Changmin belongs room very neat and arranged with fragrant, rarely there are boys who like this. Without thinking, they began working on the group's assignment. Yoona occasional laughs because she thinks Changmin opinion a little weird, and occasionally they are struggling in the book, because they don’t find the right answer to answer it.

Don’t feel, they've completed the assignmnet, and when looking at the clock, Yoona was shocked and immediately wanted to go home. The clock was showing at number ten.

 “I will accompany you.” Changmin offered himself.

“No need, I can go by myself, anyways my house was near.” Yoona refused.

“It's already almost late at night, not good if a girl walking alone. I don’t want something happen to you.”  Changmin put on his jacket and accompanied Yoona came home.

One more thing that makes Yoona happy is she spending time together with Changmin, although it was not a date but a time to learn together, but it was made ​​Yoona would have a nice dream tonight.

Day after day has gone by very quickly. Not at the thought of their relationship is getting too close, it's just that, only a close friend. They began to spend more time on campus, playing home to Changmin, or accompany Jae woo to play. They also have started to find out what they like from each person.

One day, the university will hold an event. Created this event to celebrate the anniversary of the university. Section of the event, in an open audition for anyone who wants a show, whether singing, dancing or show their individual talents.

Unbeknownst Yoona, Changmin sent a letter to the program section that Yoona could join a show, and the next day, Yoona get a letter that she received for a show. Yoona was shocked and she told Changmin. First of all, Changmin still can stifle a laugh, but when he listening the longer Yoona’s story, he could not help it. Finally, Changmin confessed that it was he who sent the video to the school.

What can make, because it was already, Yoona started dancing exercises. Changmin always accompany, and with good attitude, Changmin always buy drinks for Yoona.

And the University's birthday arrived, Yoona was getting ready in the preparation room, she filled in the mirror, little exercise while looking in the mirror. Changmin came into the room, and with a wide open mouth Changmin.

 “What’s wrong? Do I look so weird?” Yoona said as she checked her body.

“Ani, You are beautiful. Very beautiful.” Changmin said. Yoona embarrassed, and her cheeks flushed.

“Yoona prepared, 5 minutes you will go forward.” Said stage coordinator.

“Ne, arraseo!”

“Well, I do see you from the bottom of the stage. Hopefully succeeded! Good luck.” Changmin left the room and went into the stands.

Now is the turn of Yoona to show his performance. Lights in the dark early. Music starts playing and the light began to flash, and the lights panned towards Yoona. Yoona began to move with ease. Then, Yoona started in the company by other dancers, they began to move with the compact, and very good movement. The music stopped and Yoona posing with latest styles. Her style is very y, but looks mature, and Yoona appearance was greeted with thunderous applause.

Yoona off the stage and towards the locker room, when entering the room, he was surprised that there was Changmin. Changmin saw Yoona in and smiled, “Annyeong~, ‘beautiful nerd‘.”Changmin asked

 “What do you mean?” Yoona laughed as she walked over.

“It is true what is said by the people. You are smart and nerdy.”

“Then?”

“Looks like I have to start to be patient if there are a lot of boys will come near to you.” Changmin said.

“I'm confused by what you said.” Yoona frowned.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Changmin kneeled down in front of Yoona. Yoona smiled back tears with emotion.

Yoona holding Changmin's hand and pulled her to stand up, after standing, Yoona hugging Changmin. “So what's your answer?” Changmin asked.

“Do I have to answer it?" Yoona teased.

“Yes, of course.” Changmin said.

Yoona holding Changmin's face with both hands and kissed the lips of Changmin, and they did a very romantic kiss.

“Should I answer it?” Yoona asked.

 “No need. I love you, my beautiful nerd!” Changmin pulled the body of Yoona, and kissed her again with a very happy feeling.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hei palz!! This is my other story. and this is just one shot story! so happy to read this, while you waiting my other story. ahahah

Keep read my story. and I don't plagiat this story, this was come in my mind. thank you!

God bless all of us :)