ღSparkles Worldღ

ღSM's♪ New♪ Girl♪ Groupღ || ☆ SPARKLES ☆ || ~ღapply closed | story startsღ~

Sparkles World Show

 

People shouting -*Wooah*

People laughing- *hahah*

Sparkling sound- *cing cing*

People clapping- *claps*

Cricket sound- *...*

The camera man asking questions- *camera man asking*

Some dum dum sound you used to hear when something bad happens*dumdumdum*

 

 

*Recording*

 

"Aish! I'm nervous." A girl said and she really looks beautiful. Who is she? Is she one of the Sparkles?

 

                                  *Cing Cing*

 

" Annyeonghaseyo! Cho Hana imnida. Nice meeting you." The girl waved. *Wooah* 

 

*camera man asking* "Well, actually I'm nervous because I'm going to meet my other Sparkling girls. Which is my first time meeting them." Hana said with a nervous sound.

 

*camera man asking* "Oh, neh. Before debuting I am a trainee. Aren't we suppose to be trainned first before debuting as singers?" Hana explained as she laugh a little. *Hahah*

 

A girl came out from a car and went into the building. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The girl greeted with a slight bow and a beautiful smile. Is she another Sparkle girl?*Wooah*

 

"Annyeong!" "Annyeong!" Both of the girls greeted each other. "Cho Hana?" The girl asked her. "Oh, neh! Are you Yoo Sol-Ji?" Hana asked.*Woaaah* 

 

 

*Cing Cing*

 

"Neh, I'm Yoo Sol-Ji. Call me Sollie. It's really nice meeting you." Sollie said offering a handshake. "It's nice meeting you too. Is it me or do you look like an ulzzang?" Hana said as she tilted her head a little and questioned her. But Sollie just blink at her. *...* Hana just blinked at her too.*...* Is it a blinking hall?*...*

 

"Why does people keep asking me that question?" Sollie said as she laughed along with Hana*Hahah* "Aniyo, I don't mean too. It's just that you look like one." Hana said as she tried to control herself from laughing*Hahah*

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Hurmm? What's this? Another Sparkle Girl?

 

"Ah.. It's Hanuel unnie. Annyeong, unnie!" Sollie said glancing at her. "Annyeong!" Hana greeted her too. So she's one of the Sparkling girl too?

 

 

*Cing Cing*

                          *Woooah*

 

"You girls arrived first? It's really early isn't it?" Hanuel said as she sit next to the girls and glance at her watch. "Neh, it is but I thought of coming early because I don't want to be late." Soljie replied glancing at Hanuel's watch.

 

"I came early because my mother was a pain. She forced me to come early." Hana said and that made both of the girls to glance at her.*Hahah*

 

"Mwo? Really?" Hanuel said as the three of them laugh together.*Hahah*

 

Another girl opens the door of the SM building. "Annyeonghaseyo! Crystal Kim Nana imnida but you can call me Nana." The girl with a small body and an adorable face greeted them with a bow.

 

 

*Cing Cing*

 

 

"OMO! It's our maknae. They were right she really looks cute in person." Sollie said as she waved at her. "I think I have a good nickname for her appearance." Hanuel said as she stared at the girl. A nickname for her appearance? What could it be?

 

"Really? What is it?" Hana questioned her as she tilted her head to glance at her.

 

"Aegyo Princess!" Hanuel said as she glance at the three of them.*Wooah*

 

 

*...* 

 

 

"Egg yolk Princess? Why did use egg yolk as her nickname appearance? Does she really looks like an egg yolk?" Hana asked as she looked confuse while the other girls laugh. Does she really thought Hanuel said egg yolk?*Hahah*

 

"Aniyo! I didn't say Egg Yolk Princess, I said Aegyo Princess. Why the heck did you think it was egg yolk?" Hanuel said as all of them laugh.*Hahah*

 

"Oh! Look! Isn't that Ria and Megan?" Sollie said as she pointed at 2 girls that were walking to the door. 2 Sparkle Girls have arrive?*Wooah*

 

 

     

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Both of them greeted together. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The other replied them back.

 

"Sorry, if were late. Ria here keep choosing what shoes to wear?" Megan said as she chuckled.

 

"It's not my fault unnie!" Ria exclaimed at her as she stick out her tongue.

 

"Aish! Stop mumbling you both. What's the important thing is, SPARKLES are together now!" Hanuel scolded them as she gave all of them a big hug.

 

"No, unnie! Wait! There's only 6 of us. One more is missing!" Sollie said as she notice that someone wasn't here yet. *Wooah*

 

"Mianhae! I'm late!" A girl suddenly rushed into the building. 

 

 

*Cing Cing*

 

The last Sparkle girl to arrive!*Wooah*

"It's ok! Because we're together now!" Hana shouted and made a group hug.

 

 

 

 

SPARKLES ARE NOW TOGETHER!!!

 

 

 

 

What will happen next? Found out later on SPARKLE WORLD!

 

 


So, guys! The first chapter have been updated so what ya think? Comment neh? Also upvote for the one that haven't! Enjoy your day guys~!