The Beginning Of the Love

After Time Passes

-Part One: Our Wedding Day-

 

'Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride'

 

Taeyeon's POV

My body froze. My heart stops beating. I can't do anything but stare at him in the eyes. I can see that he's smiling from his eyes. It shows every emotions that he want to show. He hold my fists and kissed my lips with his eyes closed. Then, I closed mine too. I can hear the applause and cheer the audience made. He stopped. I opened my eyes and look at him, smiling. He take my hand and our hand form an interwined holding hands. We walked on the red carpet. People applausing, cameras falshing, reporters trying to interview us and our friends' cheers ends our wedding ceremony. We walked to the car which waited for us at the entrance of the grand hotel. He looked at me and smiled. He hold my hand even tighter. whhhy? Why do he look so happy? is it fake? Why can't I be happy? Why? We went into the car after we waved. As soon as the car moved, I sigh in tiredness. I closed my eyes and leaned lazily. Then, I felt that my heels is being removed. I opened my eyes, and I saw him removing my heels gently. "it must be tiring, right?" he said to me with a sincere smile. He continue "Rest.". I'm stuned and just nod after saying thank you. He nods with a smile and looked out the window.

POV ends

 

WooTae arrives their villa area.

 

Wooyoung's POV

We arrived. I am very excited. I looked at her with exciment but, she is sleeping peacefully. I do not want to wake her up. She looked beautiful. What an amazing sight I'm looking. I smiled. I asked my driver to open the door for me and I carried Taeyeon. The way I carried her made a girl said we looked so romantic and sweet together. In the elevator, she woke up. She opens her eyes slowly. She stares at my face for awhile. Then, she freaked out. I smiled. The door opens and I brought her to our house. She's shy. She asked whether she's heavy. I laughed and I by saying yes. I think I'm the luckiest man in the world for having Taeyeon.

POV ends

 

House (Living Room)-

Taeyeon: Our house is vey beautiful.

Wooyoung: Glad you liked it.

Taeyeon: Yes.

Wooyoung: Let's live in a beautiful life. (Gave her a back hug)

Taeyeon: *speechless*

 

 


Part Two : Our First Night

 

Taeyeon came in their room and saw Wooyoung is wearing his shirt.

Taeyeon: Sorry! I didn't knock.

Wooyoung: (Shirtless) (Walked closer to Taeyeon and pinned her at the door)

Taeyeon: Wooyoung-

Wooyoung: (Whispers) When we are married, knocking is no longer necassary. Okay, honey?

Taeyeon: Honey?

Wooyoung: Yes! (whisper again) I love you, Taeyeon yah~

Taeyeon: What?

Wooyoung: Let's not keep a distance with each other.

Taeyeon: What are you trying to say?

Wooyoung: Let's get closer.

Taeyeon: Ah~ Yes.

Wooyoung: (Peck her forehead)

Taeyeon: Ahahah.

Wooyoung: Why?

Taeyeon: Nothing.

Wooyoung: (Back off) Let's sleep. You're tired.

Taeyeon: Okay.

 

Wooyoung lay down on their comfy bed and pat the bed signing Taeyeon to come. Taeyeon lay down beside him. She felt a little bit awkward because he is shirtless. Taeyeon make him face her back and tried to sleep. But then, he slowly hug her from the back. They are very close to each other that makes Taeyeon felt the heat from his breath on her head. The love can be sensed on how Wooyoung hugged her, very tight. That's how the night ends after he whispered 'I love you. Sweet dreams' to her ears.


 

To be continued