Poor New School

I'll Do Anything For You

"Naeun!" called Taemin as he rushed to Naeun. "What is it, Taemin?" There's a new student in our class! " said Taemin, catching his breath. "Who is it? Rich or poor? Boy or girl? "Ah.. He's poor. His name is Lee Gi Kwang. I'm sorry for his clothes. But his face looks like an actor. Cute, you know. But, I'm more cuter than him, right?" asked Taemin with sparkles in his eyes. "Ofcourse, my dear friend. I just hope he's not gonna sit at my side in the class later. I don't like poor people." replied Naeun. "Lets go to the class. The bell will ringing later." replied Taemin.

~~~

In the class..

"Class, today we have a new student. I hope he can get used here. Gi Kwang, come.. Now, introduce yourself." said Mrs. Kim. "Hello, my name is Lee Gi Kwang. I hope I can get along with all of you." Then he bowed. "Hahaha!" the student in the class laughed at him as they saw what he wore. "Poor boy! Look at him! His out fits look ugly! Where did you got those clothes? From the rubbish bin? shouted a boy. The whole class laughed at him again. Gi Kwang lowered his head. His face turned sad. *Mom, dad, why are people always treated me like this?* Naeun and Taemin didn't say a word. They just look at him with a blank look with their cold face.

"Class! Be quiet please! Do not laugh at him. If you do that once again. I'll punish all of you." said Mrs. Kim. After heard what Mrs. Kim had said, they kept silence and sit properly. "Gi Kwang, you can sit beside Naeun." said Mrs. Kim.

"Hello." Gi Kwang greeted Naeun. *smiling* Naeun stared at him with a cold face and said, "Oh you. What's your name? Rubbish?" Naeun asked him. "I'm Gi Kwang." he replied in patient. Naeun look at him for a while with a cold face and turned away. "I'm Naeun." she then replied.

Break Time. At the canteen.

"Why must he beside me? I hate it! I don't like poor people!" Naeun complained. "Calm down, Naeun. It's not like you're sitting with him all the time." Taemin advised her. While Taemin and Naeun were talking, Gi Kwang asked a boy how to get to the canteen. "Hello. Can you show me the way to go to the canteen?" He asked him. "Hey guys!" The boy called his friends. "It's the poor kid. Punch him!" He odered them.

Gi Kwang had been punch horribly in the class. The more he shout, the more they punch him. Gi Kwang shouted loudly. Trying to ask for help. He cried loudly until the teacher in their office can hear his voice. "Please!! HELP ME!" Tears rolling down from his eyes. "Stop it." He whispered. The boys laughed. "Do you think we want to stop? No!" One of them replied.

"Guys! Let's go! The teachers will punish us if they know!" With that, they quickly dissapered from his sight. A few mintutes later, Mrs. Kim arrived. "Oh my. Who did this? Gi Kwang! Tell me!" Gi Kwand did not answer. He just shut his mouth. Tears still rolling down from his eyes. Even he is hurt, he didn't want to complain. He just sit there and kept silence. Gi Kwang was sent to the hospital. He was injured very bad. He needed to rest for 3 days in the hospital. At the same time, he misses his parent so much. He don't have any siblings. He had been brought up in the orphanage.

I wish I were strong enough to tell her that I love her. At the first time I saw her, my heart pumped faster. Even though she had hurt my feelings when I met her. It's just... I love her. I hope she would love me too. Gi kwang wrote in his diary. Yes it's true that he loves Naeun. He went to his bed and closed his eyes.. and sleep.