01.

Love in SM high

 

“Love is like this, like a fire. It’s easy for people outside to watch the smoke, than for people inside to watch the flames.”

 

SM high is a place where u can’t afford having certain weakness. Well, you can get drunk, snort, or wake up in a strange bed not knowing who is on your side. You can have all the vices you want, but you can’t have the weaknesses, because people around you are like hungry sharks ready to take advantage. It’s rare the one with real friends. For example, they are rare.

 

It’s always been the four of them: Taemin, Sulli, Krystal and Minho, the last two as a single unit for years. Minho and Krystal are the couple of their generation, one of the few that gossips couldn’t destroy. Then, on each side of their respective best friend, were Taemin and Sulli, also as part of the group, but more independent, different from Minho and Krystal, who often lived in their happy bubble.

 

Taemin always thought that, in order to finish completing the circle, Sulli and him at least should spent a night together. The fact is things never worked for them, either because they didn’t want to, or when she was about to give up she fell asleep drunk on the couch and then it was not funny. And, helplessly, despite knowing that the world was full of women, he began to focus more on Krystal.

 

Krystal was forbidden. She was Minho's girlfriend, his best friend. Taemin didn’t think to approach her and he knew he didn’t like her more than a friend. But he liked to watch her, see her moving her chocolate colored hair when she came to school wrapped in her black coat or watch her small mouth while she was kissing the forehead of her dolls – She looks so cute – he thinks – and she’s still doing this after all this time, even when she’s all grown up. Taemin couldn’t help but feel a little more possessive. Although he was a cold person, he couldn’t help feel protective towards Minho, Krystal and Sulli. They’re their friends, and he tends to be overprotective with people he cares.

 

But, although he'd never said it out loud, Krystal was always his favorite. She had the face of an angel, the perfect grades, a life seemingly unbeatable; but inside she was so distraught as everyone else, like himself, and he began to admire her for being able to held that mask so well, with such security, because He’d never been able to be a role model when his father despised him, or when his mother died.

 

He admired Krystal Jung, he protected Krystal Jung, he helped Krystal Jung and overall he wanted the best for her. He cared for her. He didn’t know what it was, but a certain feeling was there. Of course he would never tell her or anyone, although sometimes Sulli would caught him and gave him a quiet and sad smile, as if she pitied him. Or Minho tried, discreetly, to keep his girlfriend away from him whenever he could. Taemin couldn’t understand why they make so much drama because, for him, even if Krystal is the perfect woman, she’s untouchable. He finds funny the reactions that people showed because of his interest.

 

And then he cursed inwardly.

 

He was in love.

 

 

 

Author's note: 

Hello, as promised here i am with an update :D if there's any error feel free to point out since english isn't my first language. hope you like it and thank you all the suscribers and for your comments. See you soon! :D