baekhyun ¦ yixing

no tomorrow ¦ { baekhyun-centric }

yixing walks into their apartment at 10 in the morning, hand over his mouth stifling a yawn that never seems to want to stop stretching across yixing’s face. it had been a long day in the studio and yixing groans at the thought of having to go back to that wretched place seven hours from now.

“yes, i’m doing fine, mama. yixing has been super busy lately but i’ll make sure he stays healthy,” yixing hears baekhyun’s voice from the living room and an unconscious smile makes its way across his face. oh how he missed his boyfriend.

he gently places his gym bag on the ground and toes off his shoes at the doorstep. he fixes his disheveled hair when he passes the mirror down the hallway and would have let out a rather embarrassing shriek if it weren’t for the yawn that decided to pick that moment to save him. he was not expecting baekhyun to be wearing his over-sized shirt and just a pair of boxers.

he sees a phone wrapped in baekhyun’s beautiful fingers and he assumes it’s his mother calling to find out if her son died yet or not. he laughs silently at the thought and quietly makes his way to baekhyun before sitting down behind said boyfriend. yixing wraps his arms around baekhyun and pecks him on the cheek.

he chuckles when he hears baekhyun stumble over his words and how he tries to convince mama zhang that nothing was wrong, everything is fine.

“yixing’s back now,” baekhyun informs mama zhang and passes the phone to yixing when the woman demands it. baekhyun mouths ‘good luck’ to yixing and pecks him lightly on the lips.

yixing leans in for another kiss but is stopped when baekhyun presses his fingertips against yixing’s mouth. “your mom is waiting to yell at you,” baekhyun laughs and jerks his chin towards the phone.

yixing sighs and reluctantly presses the phone against his ear. “hey mom.”

the rambling of his mother soon is tuned out when baekhyun decides to snuggle up against him, one hand gripping cutely at the front of his shirt and the other wrapped around his waist, head nuzzling his neck which causes yixing to release a laugh because it tickles.

“yixing? are you even listening to me?” his mother asks and a gasp follows soon after. “i’m not disturbing you and baekhyun, am i? couldn’t you two at least wait for me to finish yelling at you to start?”

yixing laughs at his mother’s absurd behaviour and rakes a hand through baekhyun’s hair, letting it rest against baekhyun's nape to play with the small hairs. “sorry ma. it’s really hard to resist when your boyfriend is like a little puppy.”

his mother laughs and bids him a farewell along with “don’t be too rough. you got work later.”

he tells his mother that he loves her and ends the call before kissing baekhyun’s temple. “i missed you.”

“i missed you too but you need to go shower. you smell horrible,” baekhyun whines and pushes yixing lightly on the chest.

“want to join me?” yixing asks mischievously and chuckles when the tips of baekhyun’s ears turn red.

“no, i don’t want to join you. go shower, i want to cuddle,” baekhyun says and bites yixing’s earlobe playfully. yixing nods and untangles himself from baekhyun before getting up.

“i don’t want to just cuddle, just so you know,” yixing shouts from behind the washroom doors and pats himself on the back when he hears baekhyun’s embarrassed yelp.

 


` xiaotingting- i posted this as well on lj a while ago so don't freak out if you find it there.