Part 2

Just A Heartbeat (Alternative Ending)

                        The monitor finally beeped. Jongup’s heartbeat raised to ten, and then thirty, and then eighty beats per minute.

 

                        Junhong lost his composure, sinking to the floor. “Thank you…thank you…thank you…” he said those words over and over, his voice cracking every now and then.

 

                        “It could only be a miracle,” one of the nurses gasped.

 

                        “No, it’s not,” Himchan told her, still staring at Jongup. “My cousin is strong. He was meant to survive.” He glanced over at Junhong. “I’ll come back in the morning to check on him, Junhong-ah. Get some sleep.”

 

                        “Y-yes, Himchan hyung. Thank you so much…”

 

                        Himchan smiled and patted Junhong on the shoulder. He was glad to have someone like him looking out for his favorite cousin. “No, Junhong-ah, thank you,” he said silently as he was leaving the room.

 

                        Jongup slowly opened his eyes the next morning, squinting around the room. He found Junhong sleeping by his side, bent over the edge of the bed, his head resting on his arms. Jongup lifted a hand to caress the younger guy’s face gently, his fingers running through the features he already memorize by heart.

 

                        “Junhong-ah, thank you,” he whispered. “I love you.”

 

                        The sleeping boy’s face lit up, a small smile forming on his lips.

 

                        Everything is going to be okay.

~~~~

Errr so this part is really short, I'm so sorry. Once again (what's the name of the game? B.A.P /shot) LOL if you want to, you can read the original ending (which my heart can't take so I made another one) here: Just A Heartbeat.