His Answers:

Reason

Seunghyun:

 

As I held her in my arms... memories keep flashing to me giving me answers to the questions in my head.

With her soft voice she told me ... if holding you like these takes away your pain then I'll hold on to you like this until it goes away, she whispher... as she hugged me tighter.

Yes I was in pain but it's not because of Jaejin, it was because all this time that you were beside me, I finally understand  everything clearly now.

Why I wanted to see you more and more everyday....

Why I rather spend the whole day watching TV with you than going out on a date?

Why I get so annoyed everytime someone is courting you?

Why  I can't sleep when I  the think about you with another man ... it's makine me go crazy?

It's clear to me now ...

It's you... you are the answer to all these questions..

you are the one my heart seeks...

My heart it's been always filled with  you...

My feelings for her keep rushing thru me as I hold on to her ...I feel my chest was going to explode.

I kissed her head and gently her beautiful long black hair.

I slowly let go of her and then pulled her and myself up to sit near the edge of the bed.

She was rubbing her eyes as she dry of her tears..

I can't help not to smile, she's always been like this when she thinks that I got hurt emotionally or physically.

There was even a time when I was in an accident while riding my motorbike, she stayed with me in the hospital, even though I just got minor bruises .. she kept on crying till she can't even open her eyes.

I move in closer to her as she looked at me with her loving eyes.

I held her face with both my hands and looked straight to her eyes while I slowly brush her lips with my thumb.

Her lips ... her cherry red lips .. it like pulling me in..

She looks so confused as I bow down my face closer to her, I rest my forhead the top of her head and close my eyes. Just like spring being close to her give me so much warmth inside me.

I gently kissed her forhead.... and lifted her face to give her a kiss on her left cheek... her right cheek ... her nose .... and then her lips...

It was just like I imagine it... her lips was so soft, sweet and so innocent..

Her body turned stiff as I  start to wrap my arms around her back and the other one around her waist

Again and again I pat her with soft kisses on her lips... as I moved her body closer to mine.. 

I can feel her body tense and stiff ... as I continued on to kiss her lips...

and then I felt her slowly responding to me .....

she was kissing me back ....until she opens and start wrapping her arms on my neck, 

I kept on kissing her deeper and deeper till our tongues intertwined, we continued as we both gasp for air.

And then she stop as her body froze, she pushed me back and to my suprise she gave me a slap on the face.

I looked back at her and saw both her hands covering , her eyes widen and tears fell down as she looked straight to me..

"Oh no... what have I done?"

She stood up... and took a few steps back...

I sat up and reached out to stop her I manage to grab the end of her sweat shirt but she immediately pushed my hands away.

I stood up to grab her again but ...

"No .... p-please don't"...  she said while raising her hands to stop me on coming closer.

"Saranghe .... Bommie.... saranghe yo..." I said softly...just enough for her to hear me clearly..

"No.. Tabi don't.... please don't..." as she continued to step backwards.

She bowed down her head and I felt my whole body becoming weak when I saw her tears falling down the floor.

"Bommie .. mi-an....bommie...  mi-an-eh... but I really do mean what I say.... I really do... please listen to me."

"No ....p-please don't say anything..." she covered her ears with her hands and keep on swaying her head.

I walked in closer to her... I wanted so much to hold her....

"Seunghyun... please ..p-please ... stop..please... your just confuse right now...I know your hurt ....and I.... I.... y-you... please don't use me to forget  or get back at Jaejin..... " her voice suddenly breaks..

I run towards her .. I grab her hands and pin her back at the door... she avoided looking at me.

With all her energy she pushed me back so hard that I almost fell back down the floor...

She immediately went out the room slamming the door close as she run straight down the stairs.

"Bom... what happened...Bom!?" I heard my mom saying.

I wanted to run after her but then I don't want to say or do anything that will cause her more pain now..

"Seunghyun.... what did you do.... are you fighting again with Bom?" my mom said as she knock on my door.

I did not respond ... I walk towards the window next to my bed... I saw Bom running towards her house...

I heard my Mom knocking again..

"It's fine Mom...it's nothing dont worry ok" I answered

Bom and I ... we do have fights sometimes... especially when she get's annoyed at me when I keep on teasing her but before the day ends we'll make sure that we are talking again....

and this... this should be the same right? I tried convincing myself.

everything will be alright... I just have to give her space...

But now more than ever... I'm more than sure... that I really do love you Bom..


Hi..hi you guys ^_^

Firstly .. I am so sorry for any typo and grammatical errors I have ok... I know my story is getting to dramatic and cheezy but I am really thankful for those who are reading it subcribing and leaving me comments... *^_^*

I hope you also liked the fanvid I made that inspired me to write this story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_cXLz5rtgc

I'll be doing a lot more in the next few weeks... especially after my finals ^_^

TOPBOM Hwaiting ....