Closer

Injustice
Suddenly i stop feeling the drops stuck on my feet but i still could hear that was raining. Lift my face to see what was happening. 
 
Krys-Krystal? - I whisper not wanting to believe it. I think the fever is making me hallucinate
 
 
->->->->->-<-<-<-<-<-<-
 
 
Amber, what are you doing here? - she ask. For be a hallucination it looks pretty real. 
 
I.. I... came out from work but... when i came out... starts to rain and i couldnt do anything else to hide under this little roof... - i stammer. In this moment i was wishing that all of this was an hallucination because i really dont want Krystal see me how i stammer - What are you doing here? - 
 
She let out a big sigh - Its just a long story... - she whisper. Somehow i start to feel a lot better. The simple fact from see her and that she is talking to me it make me feel happy. I was about to ask why the big sigh when a strong wind start to hit us even stronger that already was doing it. 
 
It was in that moment when i realize that Krystal wasnt wearing any jacket o sweater. She's only wearing a tiny t-shirt. In the moment the wind hit her making her close her eyes and taking her umbrella as hard as she could trying to handle the cold
 
Unconsciously i took her by her waist and i pull her closer to me so i can hug her. She didnt refuse. The feeling that i had for having Krystal so close to me and between my arms it was amazing. Her essence that scape from her wet hair was intoxicating. Soon all the pain and discomfort that i have became into a amazing sensation. A indescribable feeling that i can assure i have never felt in my entire life.
 
The wind stopped blowing with the same intensity that she was doin it and i let her go little by little. While she was taking small steps backward i can see how she was totally flushed and with a smile from ear to ear. 
 
- Umhh...- i whisper - Im sorry... for... the... - and before i could end up my phrase, another windstorm  already had formed and began to hit everything in her path. This time it wasnt me who make her approached to me. This time it was her who came closer and i immediately put my arms around to his little body trying to protect her from the wind. 
 
Having her in between my arms was giving me this sensation of  wanting to protect her always. Taking care of her. See for her. Be there for her everytime she needs it. I was so into this thoughts that i didnt realize that the wind stop blowing one more time. I smile when i know about it and still see Krystal beetwen my arms. I look at her and i could see her face lying atop on my chest with her eyes close. 
 
"So do you like the hug too Krys?". 
 
I hug her a little bit harder and i can feel the big sigh that she let out. In this moment a hope that that sigh was from reconfort and not for another thing. After that Krys began to break up the hug because her umbrella had broken down and was no longer covering us from the rain. I laught in the moment a see her umbrella. It was as if someone had opened up. I took her from her hands carrefully and fix it. 
 
You live far from here? - she ask and i only ansewer nodded with my head 
 
i propose you something... come to my house, you changes your clothes for something dry and when the rain stopped you can comeback to your house... - i really couldnt think properly and everything she was saying to me i've only one answer for her. 
 
Yes. 
 
So after she hear my answer, Krys began to walk and i followed. Eventhough the wind wasnt hit us like before Krys couldnt stop shaking because of the cold. So i decided to put off my jacket and put in on her.
 
No, please. You can get sick if you do that... - she whisper refusing that i put my jacket on her but eventually she gave up 
 
Dont worry. I'm not going to get sick. - i say to her in a very entrusted way. In that moment i felt the most stronger person in the world that of course, that feeling started to fade out in the moment when we reach into her house. In that moment i began to feel bad all over again. Krystal ran to find a towel with wich i can dry but when she comeback, she can see that something wasn't ok
 
Amber! - she ran toward my - Are you ok? - she ask worry. I have no longer the strength to say anything i couldn't even give her an answer. My feets started to shake and slowly they gave up making me fall into the ground. - god, Amber... - she wisper when she took me from the arm and with her other hand touch mi forehead. - Oh my god Amber, your burning.... - she says when make me pass my hand through her neck and began to carry me to her bathroom. She open the bathroom key and let it fill. I could see that that water was cold because there wasnt any steam coming out of it. She make me sit down on the toilet and immediatelly she kneels in front of my and began to take off my shoes and then she began to my shirt.
 
What... What are you doing Krys?.. - i ask. I almost couldnt understand or  process what was happening but the fact that the girl you like began to undress you is something that you can't ignore. - You have to go inside into the bathtub so your temperature began to drop down but you can't go inside with your clothes on... - she say when she finally finish to my shirt. I was so embarrassed for what was happening and couldn't be able to do anything to preven it so i decided to close my eyes and not think anything. But sudden i feel that she began to my belt for later taking off carefully my jeans leaving me only in my underwears. I couldnt believe what was happening. But i feel so bad that i cant even react. I open my eyes and i could see that Krystal was blushing trying to look to another direction. 
 
Soon she took me by the hand, carry me again so she can put me inside of the bathtub. The water was freezing that by reflex i try to get out of it but Krys stop me. - No Amber! You have to stay there. Please. Do it for me. Im going to serch if i had some kind of drugs for the fever... - she whisper letting go my hand
 
Didnt take longer to Krys to come back and be with me on one side of the bathtube. - Here, take this. Is going to make you feel better... - she whisper while she put the pill on my mouth and help me to take it with some water. After that she didn't let go my hand not for a second. She began to caress my hair and eventhough i felt very bad, the tender gesture that Krys was giving to me began to make me feel a little better. My eyes start to get heavy. My vision began to be blurred. - Krys... - i stammer and when Krystal hear it she squeez my hand a little bit harder. Eventhough i had my vision blurred i could see that Krys was worry about me. When i call her by her name she only give me a smile as a answer trying to tell me that everything is going to be ok. -... beautiful... - i whisper untill finally my body gives up and pass out on the bathtube.
 
I began to open my eyes little by little. I could feel that all my body aches like if someone had beaten me. I began to take a look to my around. This isn't my room, neither mi bed but this bed feels so good, so warm. The light that came from a small lamp above the night stand didn't allow me to see the whole place. I could see on one side of the lamp a watch.
 
3:40 am
 
After i saw the hour, i could feel some kind of pressure in my hand. I turned around to see what was that thing thats make pressure on my hand and i could see a person taking my hand with firmness, sitting on one side of the bed, on a chair. Thats when i began to remember. Krys, the rain, the hug... the fever. She was taking care of me. I smile with that thought like a mad women 
 
I began to move my fingers so in that way Krystal started to waking up. The position in wich she was is going to hurt her, im sure of that. I Move my fingers a little bit stronger and with that Kys wakes up, she raise her head and immediately turned to see me
 
Amber! - whisper while she get up and sit herself next to me in the bed - How do you feel? - she ask at the same time que started to caress my hair
 
a lot better... - i answer
 
Babo! - she yell at me while she hit me - Dont you do it again! I was really worried... - she whisper the last part, almost like if she doesn't want me to know. It was the first time that i was delighted of someone yell at me and call me babo. She cares for me.
 
Im sorry krys... - i whisper while try to sit on the bed and get some help from Krystal to do it. Once sit my tummy started to complain for the lack of food that it was suffering
 
I think someone is hungry... - Krys said while she let out a laugh. I blushed for that. - i will back. Im going for some food.. - she said and
stand up and leave the room. I couldnt believe that i was sitting on Krystal's bed. This has to be some kind of dream. I started to feel her soft blankets. All her bedroom smell like her. I was getting drunk with her scent.
 
 
Minutes later she came with a bowl in her hands. 
 
I made you some chicken soup... I think is going to make you feel better... - she whisper while she hand me the bowl, but my body had no strength to hold it for myself so Krys had to help me. She sat next to me and hold the bowl so i can start eating from the bowl. It was so delicious. The best i've eaten in my entire life It was a cold night and with a good warm soup my tummy felt very happy. Once i ended up immediately i began to feel sleepy. Krys help me to lay down again never letting go my hand
 
rests... - she whisper when once again she started to caress my hair. That kind gesture was just doing that i liked Krystal even more. I only could smile like response squeezing little more her hand. I didn't want to sleep. I want to stand awake look at her. Looking her perfect face. Her beautiful eyes but the sensation that she was giving me everytime she caress my hair was so heartwarming that make impossible for me  to keep fighting against the sleep. 
 
I fell asleep admiring the person with whom i am totally in love   
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You guys, did you already saw this? <3<3 ohhh my kryber's felling
 
Btw, sorry for my spelling mistakes. Hope you guys like this chapter