DARAGON?

No Choice [ON HOLD] [EDITING]

 

Jaejoong POV

Im driving in my fastest speed right now and its because i just turn 18 right this day. Our attorney must ready the papers regarding of the inheritance but before that i have to celebrate hahahaha i love this day

 

Kriing kriing

  Il woo calling...

 

"Hello"

"Yah Were here in the club right now, where are you?"

"Oh, okay im going, Yah! its my birthday you did not even greet me!

"Hahaha Saengil Chukhaeyo, i know its your birthday and guess what we have a surprise for you"

 

While im busy talking to il woo i saw a girl that been soaked by the water because of my car, well i guess its not my fault its my car's fault huh!

"ok see you later il woo im looking forward to that surprise of yours"

 

 

Another person's POV

Im in the shop right now looking for some stuff. As i get some stuff, it just happen that someone also get the same stuff i suppose to get and i get irritated so my eyebrows met but as i saw the person my irritated face was change into a face like i saw a goddess. I just stare her and she gaze me back.

 

"Excuse me, im sorry its ok just take it" the girl said

"Oh aniyo just take it,  i will just take other brand"

"Oh, really? kamsahmnida" the girl said

After that incident i went out from the shop and its raining, luck i am i have my umbrella with me kekeke. As i walk towards the bus stop i saw a girl in the bus stop who was badly soaked. I handed her my handkerchief and i was shocked when i saw her face.

 

"Oh its you" i said

But she didnt reply, she's just staring at me as if like there's no tomorrow.

"Excuse me miss, are you ok?" i spoke again

"Oh sorry, yes im okay, thank you"

"why are you so soaked its like someone throw a bucket of water in your body?"

"Its because i didnt notice that there's an approaching car so the water on the streets was splashed on my body"

"Aww, dont worry your not the only one who experienced that thing. I also experience that kekeke."

"Oh!  there's the bus, you will get the on the bus?"

"umm yeah but the other one" unfortunately

"okay so i'll get going then, thank you again, i hope we meet again"

I was happily shocked what she just said, she wants to meet me again. kekeke

but sadly..

"i hope we meet again so that i can return this handkerchief of yours kekeke"

 

Well she wants to meet me again because of my handkerchief?!

Well its okay, hmmm i thought theres some other reasons aside from the handkerchief.

 

"Oh okay, see you again Take care always"

After we bid goodbyes to each other i just left a big SIGH! and got in the bus.

 

Oh i forgot to introduce myself

Im Jiyong, im 19 yrs old and im a trainee in yg entertainment, well i think early this year im gonna be debut with my other fellow trainees.  Wish me luck.

 

 

 

 

 

So what will be the role of jiyong in dara's life?

lets see in the next chapter kekeke

 

i dedicate this chapter to my fellow APPLERS im an appler, and when i saw those twitter pics and daragon moments yesterday and today i was like KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! and until now i cant get over with them. I think that there's something going on between them. So KEEP THE FAITH APPLERS! HENGSHO :))

 

SUBSCRIBE  and  COMMENT if you want KEKEKE!!