FIRST & FINAL

THE ANGEL AND THE DEMON

 

http://youtu.be/V8SH5dZzfKY

 

 

One day, while a boy who also an angel was praying in his room as a few days later he will have a surgery. While he praying, something fall from the root right on he. It was not a thing but it actually a girl who wearing a black hood. “Hello!” she greeted awkwardly, “and ‘bye’ too…” she tried to stand up but she cannot stabilize her body and almost fall down.

The angel quickly catch her body, that time, both of them felt really hurt as they felt that there was an electricity current flowing inside their body. The girl quickly pushed the angel aside. “Ouch… what’s happen?” she said. Suddenly, the angel realized something on the girl’s right arm.  It was a black wing tattoo.

“You’re demon?” he asked. The girl nodded, without any hesitated, the girl showed her deep black wing to the angel, but the black wing which the demon girl had is not same like the wing his always saw. The demon wings he saw scalded type, but this wing was like the angel wing, although it is black.

“I’m demon girl, what about you?” The demon girl introduced and showed her hand to greet him again. “Angel… I’m angel.” He only can introduce his clan as an angel could not tell their name to anybody. Once again, they felt really pain once they are touching each other.

“Guess angel and demon really can’t be together, ha?” The demon girl said.

But then, they were wrong, they had become friend since that day, the demon girl always visited him and company him every day. The demon girl realized that there was a rule about an angel aren’t supposed to be demon friend, she tried to hate him. But, she cannot…

“The demon isn’t supposed to be angel friend… they are enemy…” the demon girl said it to control herself. Suddenly, she heard someone was calling her, it was the angel. “What did you want from me?” she asked.  The angel smiled. “Tomorrow I will have my surgery, the doctor said that I may not survive… so…. If you don’t mind, can you company me today?” he asked and held her hand.

The demon girl was silence.  She looked at her hand which are still be held by the angel, a few days before, when they are touching each other, they felt really pain, but now they were no longer hurt. Finally, the demon girl raised her head and looked at the angel. “Okay, as you wish…” she replied. The angel was really overjoyed.

That night, the demon girl was still company him, and the worse one was she was laying on the bed with the angel. She turn her face to the sleeping angel, slowly she touched the angel face. “What if he will die, I don’t want him to die…”

Then, she made up her mind and went to the reaper world, when she reached the world, she quickly check the name list of who will be sent here tomorrow. The angel name was there. Her tore came out from her eye. “Stupid… why I’m crying now?” she scolded herself while wiping her tore. She knew the answer… she was in love with the angel, and she knew she needed to help the angel.

So, the day the angel had his surgery, the demon girl returned to her land, the land of demon clan. She went to the demon castle and requested the demon king to save the angel. After thinking a while, the demon king finally agreed, but with one difficult condition. The demon girl had to give her life in exchanged for the angel’s life. Without any heisted, she agreed.

The demon girl went back to the hospital to check the angel’s condition. He was alive. She was really happy to see the angel and ran toward him and hugged him and when the angel hugged her back, she realized that her time had come, her body began to disappear.

Her black wing appeared for the last time infront the angel. Although she was going to die, she was really glad that she managed to see and hugged the one she love for the last time. When the demon girl disappeared, the angel knew that she was gone to replace him.

After the angel had come out from the hospital, he went to the Oracle place, requested the Oracle to bring back the demon girl. The Oracle smiled, she knew the angel will come and requested for that…

“Seung Jo…”

The angel was surprised when someone called his true name, and the most surprised one is; the demon girl was standing in front of him, smiling at him.

Just like their first meet, she greeted the demon by saying, ‘Hello’. The angel quickly ran toward her. He touched the demon girl face and her hair, held her hand. It was real, it is the demon girl. The angel was really glad and hugged the demon girl… he really miss her.

“And now as a returned young angel, I will take you wing and both of you will spent your life as a normal human being.” The Oracle said and a bright light shone around them…]