12.

My Hateful Cold-Hearted Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihae's Pov~

I felt something warm on my shoulder, soon I woke up and rub my eyes as the bright sun had stung my eyes. I make myself sit up and it was a jacket, wait, who's jacket is this? I look at the bed and there is no Mason. I started to be panic and soon I heard the bathroom door open revealing my baby with Kyungsoo. What, Kyungsoo?

"Good morning, mama." my baby smile at me.

He look so pale.

"Morning." I smile weakly then I look at Kyungsoo, "Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?"

"Well Baekhyun had inform all of us that this little guy here is sent to the hospital for having a high fever. Anyway, how did he get a high fever?"

"Well I forgot to bring the umbrella the other day. So that is why he get a high fever... Haha..." I rub the back of my neck.

He sigh, "Jihae-ah, do you know that you need to-"

I cut him before he give me his other lecture again.

"Yeah, I know. I won't do that again."

He sigh.

"Well I'm going to bath." I say as I grab my things and make my way to the bathroom.

 

~¤~¤~¤~

 

Luckily, Mason is sleeping due to the medicine the doctor give him. So now the guys and oppa are outside of Mason room together with me. I told Kyungsoo to call them as it is important. I already told them about Mason. They were speechless.

"Please tell me that one of you taught him the word 'Baba'?" I say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter