Beast/B2st (Requested by Tehah_sonextics)

Do You Share The Same Birthday With Any K-Idols?Check This Out!

Beast/B2st

official color:

Dark Grey

fanclub:

B2UTY/BEAUTY

meaning behind:

Beauty and the Beast

year formed:

2009

company:

Cube Entertainment

facts:

BEAST members blood types~ ( Doojoon is A, Hyunseung is B, Junhyung is O, Yoseob is B, Gikwang is A ,Dongwoon is A)

All members of BEAST are sensitive to a glimpse of light and sound.

They ended up with a conclusion: All girl groups are too great for them, they should stick to 4minute since they are both in CUBE Ent.

All the BEAST members have been practicing hard with their mandarin skills.

BEAST SHOCK dance move is called as “vtach: which means when seeing an amazing performance that will make your heart stop.

BEAST ‘Shock Of The New Era’ jacket picture is photoshopped because of the members’ busy individual schedules .

Every morning, BEAST would line up to use the bathroom.

Sometimes BEAST talk to each-other instead of playing games to entertain themselves.

BEAST thinks the best girl group is 2NE1 .

BEAST’s debut album ‘Beast Is The B2ST’ sold around 20K in about a month and a half .

The boys were given permission to have a cellphone each when they got first place.

Their song, Yet(아직은) were banned by KBS because they misheard an exclamation “shh” in the song as “s**t”.

There is an enormous empty feeling when the leader is not around.

BEAST’s all-time favorite game is Winning Eleven. Also, it’s the only game that they have in their dorm. When playing games, everyone’s desire to win is higher than mountain.

As BEAST members cant be bothered with Gikwang since he often comes off as silly, it was rumored that Gikwang is being ostracized. Fans asked other members to take care of Gikwang too, hence whenever Gikwang says something, the members go muahhahahahaahaa. President Hong passed by them, “I’ve raised a group of lunatics…” …

BEAST’s “nose digging idol” nickname did not appear out of nowhere. They dig their nose on award shows, on stage, during fansign, during filming, during radio shows …

BEAST uses AJ’s album to play table tennis……

There are no Hyungs (older brother) in BEAST as everyone is treated equally. After all, they are all around the same age.

There are adlibs’ consultants among the members who give advices regarding making adlibs, from time to time. This is to improve their adlibs so that the fans won’t get bored with the same adlibs, again and again.

DooJoon is the father to the group while the mother is Junhyung. Yoseob also admits that he is the son of the group.

Junhyung & Hyunseung are known as the fashionistas in BEAST because of their deep interest & love in fashion.

There was a fan who came twice to fan-sign events bringing a whole chicken, which the members ended up using it to make Baeksook (a type of dish).

Believe it or not, Genghis Khan was one of the names they had considered before finally deciding on BEAST/B2ST. Other than Genghis Khan, 6 icons=6con, 300, K6 were also in the list of their group names.

The members all agreed to the fact that Doojoon is the most animal-like member in their group.

Gikwang and Dongwoon are the members who have known each other the longest. Which is, since their JYPE trainee days.

Doojoon beated Dongwoon’s record in ripping pants while filming MVs. Dongwoon did 6, while Doojoon did 9. But if we were to include the recent Mystery MV, Dongwoon now has ripped 7 pants.

Each of BEAST members own atleast one gadget of Apple. Hyunseung owns a 16GB iTouch. Doojoon & Dongwoon owns an iPhone each. Kikwang and Yoseob each owns a 120G iPod. Junhyung owns either iPhone/iTouch/has ipad.

Hyunseung, Dongwoon are the two that take care of the members the most, whilst Doojoon worries about the others the most.

Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Gikwang are the eldest among their siblings.

 

~~

Members Profile;

 

Birth Name: Yoon Doo Joon
 
Stage Name: Dujun
 
Birthday: July 4, 1989
 
Position: Leader, Lead Rapper, Vocalist
 
Blood Type: A
 
Hobby: Soccer
 
Specialty: Soccer
 
Education: Dongshin University
 

 

Birth Name: Jang Hyun Seung
 
Stage Name: Hyunseung
 
Birthday: September 3, 1989
 
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
 
Blood Type: B
 
Hobby: Singing
 
Specialty: Dancing
 
Education: Dongshin University
 
 
Birth Name: Yong Jun Hyung
 
Stage Name: Junhyung
 
Birthday: December 19, 1989
 
Position: Main Rapper
 
Blood Type: O
 
Hobby: Song composition
 
Specialty: Writing lyrics
 
Education: Dongshin University
 

 

 
Birth Name: Yang Yo Seob
 
Stage Name: Yoseob
 
Birthday: January 5, 1990
 
Position: Main Vocalist
 
Blood Type: B
 
Hobby: Drumming
 
Specialty: Singing by sweet voice
 
Education: Dong-Ah Institute of Media & Arts

 

Birth Name: Lee Gi Kwang
 
Stage Name: Gikwang
 
Birthday: March 30, 1990
 
Position: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer, Face of The Group
 
Blood Type: A
 
Hobby: Song composition
 
Specialty: Singing, dancing
 
Education: Dongshin University
 

 

Birth Name: Son Dong Woon
 
Stage Name: Dongwoon
 
Birthday: June 6, 1991
 
Position: Vocalist, Maknae
 
Blood Type: A
 
Hobby: Collecting figure
 
Specialty: Writing lyrics
 
Education: Konkuk University
 
 
 

Do You Want To Know Something About Your Favorite Group?

Comment And Request Now!

Please Follow The Rules..

By The Way,thanks to Tehah_sonexotics for requesting!

Dont hesitate to request again!