Part 2

Rose

The sun raised, glowing from the horizon to the west coast. As their humble house was set near the east coast, they regularly saw the raising sun, but hardly ever the sunset. Krystal yawned, stretched and twinkled her eyes to see clearly the gold sun. A sun meant a new hope for her, so everyday, she wanted to see the sun clearly, so that her hope wouldn't die.

«The today's sun is beautiful...» she grumbled.

"SEHUN-AH!" she shouted at his ear.

Sehun was usually lazy and just woke up hours after Krystal was out. But surprisingly, he woke up calmly.

"Hi noona!" he greeted.

"Noona? You're nuts!"

"Even if you're not my noona, you act like that. You do always take care of me and-"

"Stop with your speeches, we have a lot to do. Lift up." she said.

"Where are we going?" Sehun asked.

"Prepare your bike, we're going to the capital." she smiled.

"Seoul?" 

"Sure, where else could I be talking about? C'mon!"

Sehun and Krystal were extremely excited to visit the capital. Krystal had gathered money to their trip to Seoul. She wanted to show his brother that beautiful city. Of course they could use a train or something, but that trip should be fun, so they decided to use Sehun's old but loyal bycicle.

"How long will it take?" Sehun asked.

"About 2 or 3 days?"

"Hem?! And we're going on my bike?" he asked indigned.

"I trust your bike, and it's rather better to have a fun ride than a fast and boring one, don't you think?" she asked.

"Maybe. Ok, let's go! Seat behind me." he said.

"Is it big enough."

"You should've though about it before you asked me to go on my bike." he joked. "C'mon, it's safe."

Krystal sat behing Sehun and held his hips tightly.

"Go slowly." she asked clenching her eyes, scared.

"Ceh, then you don't trust my cycling skills, huh?" he smirked. "Hold on, we're leaving."

During the first 20 minutes, Krystal couldn't think about nothing but disasters: accidents with the bikes, downfalls, sores, etc. But the warm backs of her brothers gave her confidence and safety. She softened and started enjoying the trip. The road was gold, and there wasn't any car passing by, so the road was all theirs! The trees befringing the stone road were forming cracks by where the golden sunrays reached their faces. The birds' song was also very agreable and harmonious. It was still early, 5 a.m. They were riding for more than 2 hours, so you can imagine how early they woke up, without breakfast. Krystal's belly was grumbling of hunger and Sehun was starving as well. They eally wanted to eat something, but they were in complete countryside. 

"I'm starving, Sehun-ah..." Krystal mumbled in the back.

"Me either... If there was at least a restaurant in the middle of this countryside..." he replied. "My stomach is begging me food."

"Mine too. I don't think I can handle for much more..." she agreed. "Aren't you tired? Do you want to be me riding the bike now?"

"Seriously? I'm a real man, I can ride more for a few couple of hours, don't worry." he smiled.

"Then, what are your plans when we arive to Seoul?" she asked.

"Well, then what are yours?" 

"Mine? First, to find a real job with which I can gain enough money to sustain our family." Krystal said.

"What's the second?"

"Second?"

"Yeah, you said 'first'. What's the second?" he asked.

"Just so so." she mumbled.

"EHHH, c'mon..."

"Oh shut up, Oh Sehun!" she said punching his backs.

"Ah-h-h!" he moaned.

They kept riding for more a hour and half, before noticing a small bar near the district.

:::

"Here it is."

"Gomapseumnida, ajuma." Krystal smiled.

"We'll enjoy it!" Sehun said too.

"Have a good day." the ajuma said.

"Woahhhh! So delicious!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Hummm! It is!" Krystal smirked.

The two of them ate, then paid for the meal and left the bar.

"Are you ready for more hours of riding?" Sehun asked his sister.

"Let me ride now." Krystal asked.

"No, what a nonsense, I can do it." Sehun replied.

"Don't even think about it." she scolded. "We switch from 3 hours to 3 hours. No complains, promised?"

"Sure." he smiled.

For the next 3 hours, Krystal felt pain in her hips, blebs on her fingers and hands, swet on her forehead and jaded feet. But she didn't tell anything to Sehun just to don't concern him.

"Are you tired?" he asked her.

"What? It just have passed 1 hour, you silly!" she pretended.

"But still, girls-"

"Don't start with your nonsenses again, Oh Sehun. Girls can be fragil, but they're strong and presistent." 

"I'm sorry, ma'am." he laughed.

"Ceh... ah-h-h!" she whimped.

"What is it? Does it hurt?" Sehun asked panicking.

They stopped the bike near a forest.

"Are you ok? Where is it?" he asked.

"My feet." she answered.

"Aigoo, why didn't you tell me earlier?" he scolded.

"Because I didn't want you to get worried about me..."

"But why? What's this, Krys? Aigoo... we have to go to a pharmacy quickly." he said.

"I can't walk." she said.

"I will go quickly to the nearest pharmacy and buy some things to your feet, so wait here. I'll be quick." 

Krystal nodded and stared at her brother running to the left side. She slightly smirked.

He was back a few minutes later with a big sack with medicines and bandages.

"Lift up your feet." he ordered. Then, he put out the things he bought and gently adhibited them to her feet. She smiled to her brother's very manly action. "It's all set. I think now you're better. How do you feel?"

Krystal just smirked.

"Why... why are you staring me like that?" he asked.

"Nothing... put me in the bike. Please...?" 

Sehun smiled. He held her on and sat her down on the bike. Then, they continued their journey.

:::

The trip was very hard and rough, but they endured very well. They stayed the nights in the small room services and as they had to save money to Seoul, they only rent a room per day and slept in the same one. But they were used to it. Actually, that room was quite better, because was bigger than theirs in home. People kept asking if it wasn't a bothering and if they really didn't want to rent another room, but they said that was ok.

And then... the days were completed.

:::

"Just a bit more, Sehun-ah..." Krystal cheered him.

"Look! I can see the Seoul tower! Look! Look!" Sehun exclaimed excited.

"It's true! Yeah, it is!" she shouted.

Now, Krystal didn't mind the contorted feet. She was just happy! They saw a lot of people, noise, lights, high buildings, the blue clouded sky, the small trees, different smells and fragances... Sehun took his bike aside him and they started walking by the streets, finding all that amazingly beautiful. Even if Krystal wasn't troubled by the wounds on her feet, she couldn't ignore the pain she had. Sehun had to hold her on his backs and walk. People were staring at them, but they didn't care. They were just too amazed by the big city.

"Where do you want to eat?" Sehun asked.

"I want some noodles. Or those big circles. They have good appearence, don't you think?" 

"Those are pizzas." he smiled.

"Ohhh... did you try some?" she asked.

"Sure. I worked as a part-time in a pizzas restaurant, remember?" 

"Owww, right. So those were the pizzas! Are they tasty?" she asked.

"You'll know. Let's eat!" he smiled.

:::

It was the first time she tried pizzas and she loved them. She also took some slices to eat at "home". Now they had to find some familiar to help them. 

"Do you remember that friend of our parents? Kai? Mom said he was in Seoul working in a coffee business." Krystal reminded.

"Right. We should go and chase him. What was the firm's name?" he asked.

"Hummm, Seoul Coffee Holdings. SCH!" she said looking at the paper. "It must be near this zone, according to what our parents said."

:::

"Look up! SCH!" 

"It is! We made it!"

:::

"I'm sorry, is here Mr. Kai?" Krystal asked.

"Kai? I'm sorry, you must've mistaken." the receptionist said.

"I'm here."

A tall and handsome guy approched them. He was dressed in a smart suit and his smile was killing.

"Are you mr and mrs Oh's children?" he asked.

"Y-yeah..." Krystal stuttered. "Kai?"

He laughed.

"Here you must call me mr Kim Jongin." 

"Oh, right. Thanks, we didn't know." Sehun explained.

"It's ok. C'mon, I'll show you my office." he said.

:::

They entered a big and luxurious room. All crystalized and decorated with gold and adorments. The two siblings were gaped with such luxurious things that they'd never seen.

"Wow? Is this your own office?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, it's a bit overrated, right? I don't even feel ok in this office, it's so burdening!" he smiled.

Krystal looked at the pic he had on the desk.

51654457.2.jpg

"Woah, who's she? Your girlfriend?" Krystal asked.

"She's really pretty!" Sehun smiled, but at Krystal's fierce glance, his smile disappeared.

"Actually, she's my wife." Kai answered.

"Wife?!" Krystal asked surprised.

"Then, how old are you?" Sehun asked.

"I'm only 19." Kai smiled.

"So, how... how did you marry so early?" Krystal mumbled. "I mean, that doesn't matter."

"I can tell you if you want." Kai smirked. "Well, Yoona and I were dating and we were planning to marry soon. But my father was against it, so we had to make some kind of accident to marry the soonest we could."

"So, you already have a... child?" Sehun asked shocked.

"Yeah. He's a boy." Kai smiled. "He's got 2 years old."

"So you married at 17?" Krystal asked even more shocked.

"Shocking, right?" Kai laughed.

tumblr_meik9gMvAT1qdbxmbo1_500.png