one

Contract Killer

 

"Class is starting hurry and get in, you lazy asses." Mr. Yoon, the p.e teacher, barked at them. Class had begun and people were barely piling in. Myungsoo was already seated on. It had been a month since school started and Mr. Nam let them pick the seats they wanted until every student was fully situated. Myungsoo sat on the last seat in the corner by the window. He wasn't up for anything yet. He rested his head on his arm as he closed his eyes, not falling asleep. Everyone shifted into their seats as the teacher got the lessons ready. Everyday was the same. Myungsoo would be the first one in, beside the nerds who came way too early just to study. Everyday the class shifted into their seats as if they hadn't been used to their surroundings yet. Everyday Mr. Yoon barked at the tardy. And everyday Myungsoo did nothing but draw on his books, look out the window and sleep. Everyday was the same. 

But today wasn't.

"I have someone to introduce to you, today." Mr. Nam looked towards the door and nodded. A student came in. It was a boy. 

"Hi.. I'm Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol bowed to the class.

"You may sit up here, Sungyeol." Mr. Nam pointed to the front desk. 'Lee Sungyeol.. ? I've heard that before.'  Myungsoo looked up to a tall, lean boy. They made eye contact but Sungyeol thought nothing of Myungsoo. Myungsoo couldn't turn away. This person.. there was something about this person that had Myungsoo curious. 

Class started regularly and everyone did everythng they were told, even Myungsoo. 1st period was finally over and break came next. Everyone got up and stretched, some went to the cafeteria to buy a snack and some just left the classroom to hang outside. Myungsoo and a couple people were still inside, so was Sungyeol. Myungsoo can see the back of Sungyeol's head. He stood up and walked over to the side of Sungyeol's desk.

"Kim Myungsoo." he looked up without making eye contact. Sungyeol looked up, baffled. Myungsoo looked down at him and smiled.

"You're Sungyeol right?" he looked at the male and examined him. Sungyeol wore glasses and had straight black hair. He looked like any ordinary student. Just like anyone, just like Myungsoo. Except he looked like a geek with his glasses. Sungyeol nodded, not wanting to say a word to the other.

"Have we seen eachother somewhere?" Myungsoo asked, wanting to shake off his curiousness. Sungyeol shook his head, but the name 'Kim Myungsoo' sounded so familiar. He hadn't known where or when had he heard it but it was a familiar name. 

"Here. Eat this." Myungsoo laid the bread on Sungyeol's desk and left. Everything was so confusing for Sungyeol. Why a guy like Myungsoo would try to befriend him. But he was okay with it. He was okay with having Kim Myungsoo as his only friend. In fact he was nicer than what he thought he'd be. 

"Thanks." Sungyeol muttered before  Myungsoo could walk away.

 

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

AN: 

that's all for today. yeah it's short but this is the first chapter

and it will progress more in the next chapters. It won't be this

short! tell mehow you think about it so far. c:

--xiupao