As Strong As Titanium

Protect our Princes!

“titania!” her mother yelled, still gripping on another girl’s hair.

The human child pleaded for her life to be spared.

“No mother, I don’t want to drink from it!” she protested.

Titania is her mother's mistake. Her mother, a vampire, had been by her ex, a human, on her wedding day. But never once had she nor her husband treated Titania like she’s a mistake. Not even her 2 brothers, Park Jay and Park Eden, had.

However, her mother never stopped trying to turn her daughter into a vampire.’ She must drink human blood. Until then, she can’t ever become a full vampire’ her grandma said.

It begans in one small attempt, but countless big or small attempt has been made and none of them worked. Until she snapped out.

“I’m not one of you,” she mumbled.

“I’m not a murderous person like you!” Titania yelled and vanished between the trees.

“TITANIA!” her mother called, ready to teleport here and there to find her daughter.

“Let her be, darling, She needs time to think,” her husband said, and she sighed.

That night the poor little girl slept alone in the dark forest. She thought and thought and decided never to come back again. The sun rose, and she started to wake up only to see an unicorn standing before her. The half-human was scared, but she still smiled.

“Hi there,” she said and caressed the unicorn’s mane, The unicorn nodded and nuzzled into her small hand.

that’s how she survived for a month.

One midnight, she was awaked by the nudge of the unicorn and it looked on a way before going into defensive mode. She squinted to try and see who or what was coming for them. When she realised what it was, she grew frightened.

“ Oh ing hell,” she cursed before running to the unicoen

But the figure that she spotted teleported in front of her after she turned around

“TITANIA!” The figure said with a wide smile

“Eden,” she said as he flew to the side. Apparently the unicorn had kicked him.

“the hell?!” The voice behind her said, shocked

Titania could recognize that voice without fail, it was her brother Jay. “My friend.”

“no, we must kill it. It dangerous to have that in our forest” Jay said, putting up his stance. His eyes started glowing red.

“no!” Before Titania could even stop him, Both of his brother charged towards the unicorn.

Titania yelled, cried, even begged, but neither of the brothers listened. They started to scratch the unicorn's body. it fought well until it tried to escape. Eden managed to get on to it and bite it, out its blood. It fell down, helpless, and Titania broke down

“I ing survived because of it,” she trembeled. “I SURVIVED BECAUSE OF IT!” she yelled. her eyes were pitch black.

“titania!” Jay was surprised to see his sister like this.

“How dare you kill it?! I owed my life to it!” Titania snapped and started punching both of the brothers. Neither of them fought back because they were afraid of hurting their older sister.

After a while, Titania snapped back. Both of her brothers were lying unconcious. She was shocked, but not as shocked as when she saw her friend’s corpse beside it. She went to it and closed its opened eyes.

“Thank you, friend” She said, touching her forehead and walking deeper to the forest, crying out loud. She prayed that he would want to die that instance, because her last hope had died with her friend.

~~

The Gods saw that.

“enchanted strength, a pretty rare sight for a female half vampire right?” Niel asked an approaching L.Joe.

“and now she wants to die,” L.Joe reminded him.

“oh, we can fix that! Remember the planet that vampires can’t reach?”

“Yet,” Ricky started. Niel glared at him,

“here goes nothing,” L.joe sighed and clicked his finger.

“about that yet?” Niel glared ricky and ricky was sure that he was in trouble as he ran away.

~~

Titania was still crying her heart out.

"please stop crying, tears and your beutiful face doesn't go together" a voice said.

Titania turns around to find L.joe standing before her.

"today is full of surprises," Titania mumbled.

"indeed it is," L.joe chuckled.

"are you going to grant my wish, God?" titania asked.

"no, I'm here to offer you another way out, half-blooded one" L.joe smiled. "you want to get away from vampire life, right? You're not human nor vampire, but your blood is mainly human. I can see that. I'm sending 12 werewolf sons to a planet where vampire can't reach, but we need 12 guardians for them. Do you want to be a guardian?"

Titania kept quiet. In her mind, she was considering everything. Her life was going to change because of this, she could finally find peace before a fight started.

Just then, they heard her brother calling her and finally find her. they stared at L.joe like they were going to kill him that second.

"you don't have much time. take it or leave it," L.joe said softly as he saw Jay and Eden running towards them. they were lucky that they were too weak to use any of their power.

"how do you know I'm half blooded?" titania asked.

"Simple," L.joe smiled. "Vampires don't pray to Gods."

"deal." She nodded and took his hand and they vanished before her brothers' eyes.

~~

Titania opened her eyes to find herself standing in a big room still holding L.Joe’s hand. L.joe gave her a pill.

“eat this,” he said. “This pill will prevent you from growing for 18 years.”

Titania nodded and swallowed the pill. Then she started to feel cold, like she had been put in an ice water bath and she began to shiver.

“CHUNJI, THE BLANKET!” L.Joe screamed.

Chunji came running in and covered her in a long, plain blue blanket

“sorry. The blanket is kinda late” He flashed a smile. “It’s a side effect. Don’t worry, it doesn’t last long.”

A boy then pulled her hand and said “come on.”

Turned out it was Ricky, who guided her to the Prince’s chamber. She stared at the sleeping figures. All were like humans, Sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, Titania felt a sting in her heart. She pitied them, not having to see her mom from when they were little, some were younger than 1 year old. She wanted to protect all of them, but she could only protect one.

"you're looking at the 12 princes of werewolves" ricky said, walking to stand beside her.

"I read about it from my book," she said.

"why don't you pick your...child...to be guarded," he continued.

Titania looked at the boys carefully. Some were handsome, some were pretty. Some were as white as snow and some were tanned. titania's eyes dropped to a boy's hand. The hand had a clear unicorn tattoo, reminding her of her friend. She looked at the approximately 3 year old boy who suddenly smiled, revealing a cute and sweet dimple. He had a blonde hair.

"him." I pointed at the blonde one.

Ricky smiled. "zhang yi xing or lay, with healing power"

Titania nodded and repeated his name. "lay."

~~

“Lay~ it’s wrong” Titania sighed for the 100th time as she saw his wrong moves when battling a dummy

“I’m sorry Titania, but I forgot the the moves, like really!” 10 years old lay said again.

10 Years had passed. Titania had grown attached to Lay. She tucked him to bed, She sometimes sang for him and sometimes accompanied him to sneak out the bedtime to go dancing. Titania knows what Lay needs. She knows that the kid really likes dancing. That was why she agreed with it.

As for battle practice... Lay wasn’t improving much. From the 8th year, Titania had taught him how to use a sword. It lasted for a year before she thought it wasn't quite good on him. He kept forgetting how to hold a sword with strong position.

Next was the axe. it lasted a year again because Lay didn’t have enough energy to fight with an axe. Next was a double dagger. She thought it was perfect, yet he always forgot the moves.

The problem was always the same. He'd ‘forget’.

Lay wasn’t good at memorizing anything except dances. He had a syndrom called Short Term memory - at least, that’s what God CAP said to her.

Titania her lips. “you can’t do a close range one, lay” she finally asked.

“Here,” she said and gave him a spell book.

The book was thick, of course, but it was small. It fit right in his pocket.

“FINALLY!” he said, reaching out for the spell book and reading it carefully.

“Finally you said it!” he said that after a quick scan of the book, throwing both his arm into the air.

“wae wae wae?” Titania playfully headlocked him

“luhan-hyung said that you always said it in your mind,” Lay said as he tried to get out.

“Goddammit Luhan!” She sighed. “I’m impressed. How can she make that kid’s power improve so fast?” she said and glanced to lay.

“what’s yours?” She asked

Lay smirked slightly before touching Titania’s hand. She suddenly felt like the hand that she used to headlock lay felt weak. She suddenly couldn't feel nor control it anymore.

Lay took her hand from his shoulder and let it drop back by her side “how’s that?" he smiled.

Apparently, Titania had been teaching him how to control nerves. It could make other people weak. at least, weak enough to be attacked.

“impressive,” Titania said, massaging the arm that she couldn’t control.

“How long does this wear off?” Titania asked.

Lay just shrugged.

“Oh great.” She rolled her eyes before lay touched her hand, activating her nerves again.

“Verry good, Lay,” Titania said, smiling brightly and ruffling the kid’s hair.

“now let’s get ice cream.” titania grabbed the younger’s hand and started pulling him along.

~~

“How’s the search going?” Sojin, The oldest daughter of the vampires asked.

“not well, noona,” Youngguk, the oldest male said

The 12 brothers and 12 sisters of the royal kingdom of Vampire. Upon hearing of the birth of the 12 princes, they attacked the werewolf kingdom. Some of the werewolves were imprisoned and sold into slavery, such as the queen and her 4 royal ladies. Some werewolves ran away, including the 12 princes. Since then, they had been searching the entire planet for them.

N came in, dragging one of the royal Ladies, and let her go in front of Yougguk and Sojin.

“She tried to run away....... again,” N said.

“ugh. She’s giving me a headache,” Youngguk complained.

“Look. Let’s bargain, okay? Where’s the prince? I’ll give you your freedom," he said again.

Amber glared at him with hatred. “Never in my life will I tell you that! Take my life instead. I’m not afraid!” she shouted.

Youngguk sighed as N dragged the woman out. Youngjae came in.

“I have a news,” he said, smiling brightly.

“Noona, hyung. the princes are in a planet called EXOPLANET!”

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is probably how I will introduce your characters! By stories :3

TITANIA

name: Park Ruby Crystal

warrior name: Titania

Age: 19

Armor: Heaven's wheel armor