FINAL

OTP

SM Practice Room.

 

 

Jessica has her delicate eyebrows twitch before it furrowed as her eyes seriously moving back and forth while reading through her ipad.

 

 “What the heck is this?’ she silently thought. She was so absorbed by what she is reading to even give attention to Sooyoung and Yoona who was laughing their off as they rummage the cooler of ice creams that was brought by their manager oppa few minutes ago.

 

Yuri entered the practice room along with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

“Anyeong!” The kid leader greeted the three members originally inside the room. 

 

The two shikshins happily greet them back, except the Ice princess who just remained silent and just throw them an indifferent look before going back to her Ipad.

 

The three new comers exchange glances.

 

“Jessie girl!” Tiffany who’s the first to snap out run towards her direction and sat by her side. “What are you doing?”  She asked with twinkling eyes.

 

Jessica just looks at the eye smiling girl but didn’t bother to reply.  Tiffany frowned and looks at taeyeon with her sad eyes as if she is telling the eldest ‘Sica is being a meanie! Do something about it!’

 

“Hey.. Fany is asking you Sica!” Taeyeon said in a leader tone as a response, now even Yoong and Sooyoung was looking at her.

 

“I’m reading” Jessica said simply to their leader, her eyes accidentally landed on the tanned girl beside the shorty who automatically smiled at her, but instead of smiling back she just gave her a glare.

 

“S-Sica yah..” Yuri stuttered upon receiving the uncalled for glare from the girl.

 

The four other soshi in the room looked at them curiously.  Sooyoung nudge Yoona with asking eyes and but the second maknea just shrugged and mouthed ‘No idea’

 

“hmp” Jessica snorted as she push herself upward from the floor to stand up and walk out the room leaving the other girls dumb founded.

 

Jessica just walk a little outside and sat o the staircase to continue to read, she left the room because she can’t stand the other girls looks as she reads… that was just plain weird.

 

“Baby! What was that all about?!”  She heard the familiar husky voice behind her, usually she loves it when she talks but now Yuri was just annoying the crap out of her.

 

“What are you talking about? And don’t baby me Kwon!”  Jessica said without lifting her gaze on her gadget.

 

“You just glared at me a minute ago!” the taller girl said accusingly. “And why are you calling me Kwon all of a sudden?? What did I do??” now she sounds like she is just whining.

 

Jessica finally looks up and gave her another glare that made Yuri stop.  The girl stood up to her level and shows her the ipad in her hand rather harshly, she almost kissed the screen.

 

“This is what I’m mad about!” Jessica gritted her teeth as she let the younger girl take a look.

 

Yuri read through the gadget and realized that the ice princess is reading a fanfic again.

 

“You!” Jessica pointed a finger directly on her nose “You will obviously end up with tiffany here!”  the girl screeched.

 

‘How cute..’ Yuri can’t help but smile at the upset girl. “Baby.. It’s just a fanfic” she said as she put her arm on the later shoulder.

 

Jessica brushed off her arms away from her and gave her a glare “The writer is a royal shipper! You monkey!” she yelled as she looks at her ipad again “she said that she don’t see enough Yulsic moment to inspire her! Damn it! This is your entire fault!” she said as she show the black pearl the authors note. “See?!” she even highlighted the message.

 

Yuri smiled adoringly, totally ignoring the mad girl’s rampage as she cupped Jessica’s flushed cheeks.. “It’s just a fanfic babe..”

 

“Do you know what the trend is now?? Yulti, Soori.. Taeri??? What the heck was that! All this is because you are ignoring me!” Jessica spat.

 

“Haha.. What can I do? I’m great with everybody” Yuri chuckled that made Jessica slapped her hands away from her.

 

“Since you’re so great with them, why don’t you make them your girl friend instead? Stupid!” Jessica fumes in anger as she stomped away.

 

Yuri sighed when she realized she made a bad joke.. Jessica is really jealous.  She quickly grab her again before “That’s just an OTP Sica…We are REAL, so don’t be upset… and besides it’s your idea to lessen our PDA!”

 

“I said lessen! Not remove all of it while you are playing with the other members! Gosh you’re impossible!” Jessica sulked.

 

“I’m sorry baby.. I didn’t know you feel that way..” Yuri said sincerely.. “Can we make up now? You know I love you right?”  She said as she smiled at her.

 

Jessica took a deep breath. “Fine.. I’m sorry too..”  She mumbled.

 

“Aww… forgiven! Now give your seobang a kiss, come here!”  Yuri pulled the shorter girl towards her and leaned her face forward with puckered lips, but instead of kissing her girlfriend her lips met the cold back of the tablet, as Jessica held it on her face.

 

“Let’s see…” Jessica scrolled on the gadget with frozen Yuri on the other side.. “I guess its fine for this fic to end up with Yulti… but I need to be happy with someone too.. or this will be unfair for me..” Jessica said as she read the previous updates..

 

Yuri snapped on her embarrassing moment with Jessica’s tablet.  She pouts as she gawked to check what happened on the fic.

 

“I think I will need to spend more time with Yoong in public, maybe I can convert this writer to be a Yoonsicretive” Jessica said.

 

“What??” Yuri looks at the girl incredulously.

 

“That’s what Yoonsic fans calls their selves… cute huh?”  Jessica smiled at Yuri.  “I will definitely hug her in our next appearance, since she hugged me in Thailand..That kid is just so cute!” Jessica said as she scrolls on the fan taken pictures.

 

Yuri’s face gets darker. “Why would you do that?!”

 

“Because I have an OTP with her..  I also have otp with Soo, Hyo, fany..And oh.. Taengsic! We’re getting popular again among SONE for some reason… you should read Taengsic sometimes, they are quite hot.”

 

Yuri stares at Jessica with hanging open. The ice princess smirked inwardly as she hugged her ipad. “Or… maybe I could play with Kris or Jong next SM town.. or Donghae Oppa! I can’t let my ice fishie’s down, can I?”

 

“NO YOU WILL NOT DO THAT! And what the heck are ice fishies!”  Yuri shouted to Jessica who was looking at her with raised brows.  The black pearl was still breathing heavily in rage when the Jessica conveniently say something that  made her veins pop out even more.

 

“They are Haesica shippers and they sound cute”

 

“NO!”  Yuri snapped.

 

Jessica pat her hair like a human usually does with a dog.. “Now..Now… Don’t be mad seobang ah…It’s just an OTP, we are the REAL thing.  And besides I can’t help it, since I’m so great with everyone” Jessica threw back Yuri’s words on the black pearl face with her rare aegyo, before she walk away as if nothing happened.

 

She was about to enter the practice room again when Yuri literally drags her with  a serious face outside SM building main entrance, where number of fans were waiting in the hope to have a glimpse of any SM artist… but most of them were SONE.

 

Jessica was still panting for air as she and Yuri stopped, she’s not really the running type of person and it made her want to curse Yuri.  It only took seconds when the fans roared with cheers.

 

“Omo! Soshi are here! Soshi are here!” a girl with glasses started it all. “It’s Jessica and Yuri!”

 

“Yuri Saranghae!” A group of fan girls shouted

 

“Marry me Jessica Noona! A guy shouted as if his life depended on it.

 

“YULSIC!!!” People in the back yelled.. Almost all of them were taking pictures.

 

Jessica gave a timid smile and wave at the cheering fans, she remind herself to knock some sense to Yuri as soon as the go inside.

 

“You want a moment right? Baby?” Yuri whispered to her making the crowed squeal.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes to the taller girl. “I get it… can we go back now?”  She said as she turned to enter the building, but even before she make a step she felt a set of arms encircle her waist.

 

“We don’t have a moment yet…’ Yuri whispered again.

 

One second and Jessica found herself facing the crowd again with Yuri’s face resting in her shoulder,  her heart beats ten times faster as she watch the crowd lose their selves in front of them.

 

“Wave baby..” Yuri said as she grab Jessica’s hand and wave it to the anticipating crowd. The fans cheered even more loudly, a girl even fainted because of the scene.

 

Yulsic send out hearts to the fans with a big smile before they bid goodbye.

 

 

++++++++

Yuri was still holding Jessica’s hand as they entered the elevator, as soon as the door close Yuri punched the emergency break to stop the lift She looks at Jessica with a crooked grin on her face. “How’s that as a moment?” She asked as she trapped the shorter girl between her body and the metal wall of the elevator.

 

Jessica blushed madly as she smiled back. “That was great”

 

“I know… but I prefer our moments behind the scenes.. “ Yuri leaned forward and kiss Jessica deeply, Yuri pulled back and look at Jessica straight in the eyes.. “So don’t think staging moments for your OTP’s ok..”  Jessica just nod as Yuri crashed her lips to hers again, she wrapped her arms to Yuri’s neck as she returned her kiss.  It goes on for who knows how long they both just stop when their lungs couldn’t help it anymore.

 

“Promise me baby..” Yuri said softly as she brushed Jessica’s hair away from the girl’s eyes..

 

“I’m a loyal Royal shipper Seobang.. Yulsic is the only OTP for me” Jessica giggled.

 

“I don’t ship OTP.. But I ship you, wifey” Yuri smiled a grin. “I love you baby”

 

Jessica gave her a peck. “I love you too.. So stop ignoring me on stage”

 

Yuri chuckled as she hugs her tight. “Arraso..” when a lightbuld light up on her mind.

 

“Yah!” Jessica shrieked as she felt Yuri grab her behind. “ByunYul!” Jessica pushes her and punched the lift break to release.

 

“I just learn it from you. “ Yuri laughed, as she wiped her sweat, realizing she got carried away there. It’s hard to be in a confined area with Jessica.  

 

“No.. You spend too much time with Taeyeon”  Jessica snorted.  

 

“Mianhe” She said as she holds her hand again.

 

The elevator opened and the worried faces of Yoona and Taeyeon welcomed them.

 

“Where have you been guys?!”  Taeyeon asked both of them.

 

Jessica and Yuri look at each other and smile. “We just greeted the fans downstairs” Yuri said coolly.

 

“Why don’t you bring me? I want to greet them too Sica Unnie!” Yoona whined with her explosively annoying aegyo as she shook Jessica’s free hand.

 

Jessica chuckled cause she find Yoong’s voice incredibly cute, but she stopped when she felt Yuri squeezed her hand and glare to the second maknae.

 

Jessica cleared . “Sorry Yoongie!”She smiled apologetically to her favorite dongsaeng. “Omo… my ipad died! Needs to charge! Bye guys!” The ice princess quickly escaped from Taeyeons impending interrogation, Yoona’s whining and Yuri’s hold, she sprint to the practice room without looking back

 

 

+++++++

 

“Unnie is acting weird.” Yoong muttered

.

“What did you do to her?” Taeyeon asked Yuri who is smiling by herself.  “Yul!’ she snapped her fingers in front of Yuri’s face.

 

Yuri snaps from her temporary zoning out and smirked “Nothing”

 

Yoona and Taeyeon exchange a puzzled look.

 

“ We just had a moment.”  Yuri said dreamily as she skipped in between the two girls causing them to step back.

 

‘YAH! You almost knock us down!” Yoona and Taeyeon yelled to the tanned girl but Yuri didn’t even give them a glance and continued to walk happily.

 

“Yoonsic? Taengsic? Please… Jessica’s one true pair is ME, ME, ME! haha” Yuri whispered in satisfaction, she didn’t even notice Sunny and Seohyun greeted her in the hall way.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Sunny asked Seo , the later just shrug.. “Where’s Hyo by the way?”

 

++++++

 

Somewhere in Seoul a certain blonde was seriously watching a new Yulsic video on YouTube that was downloaded few minutes ago.  She was grinning from ear to ear looking silly..   “I guess I need to rewrite the final chapter, Sorry Fany you will just have to go back to the midget..  Prince Yul is only for the ice princess” She said as she put her glasses on.

 

“Hyoyeon! You need to go backstage in 10 minutes!”  Her manager yelled as he  knocked her van window.

 

“Wait! I just need to finish my fanfic!” She yelled back.. ‘Seriously! why can’t they let me write in peace?!’ she thought grumpily.

 

 

 

FIN.

 

 

I Miss My Yulsic.. T^T.. arent they the hottest??? hahaha..

I'm sorry I was supposed to write a fluff, then I  realize It's a total FAIL and I end up writting random stuffs..

See yah guys later in Ice breaker 2, I will update that today and hopefully i will finish my other one shot!

Ciao!

<3drejin014