Confessions

Of Puzzles and Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Taemin blew out his bangs as his infield peeked out from the corner of his lips. He was having the world's hardest time with this 500 piece puzzle. His Umma had been right, these things required lots of patience, something which Taemin didn't have much of. 

He'd very nearly burst into tears when he couldn't fid a piece of the puzzle that he was looking for, and his older brother Kibum wasn't helping with the incessant talk of how puzzles were useless. 

Just as Taemin was about to flip the puzzle over and all it a day, his phone buzzed, notifying him of a message. He crinkled his eyebrows in thought, wondering who it could be. 

He stretched his arm out, reaching for his phone that was mixed amongst the hundreds of puzzle pieces, picking it up to see his message. He quickly typed in his pass code and smiled brightly as he read the message. 

'Taemin-ah. You busy right now?'

Tarmin smiled softly at the message, gla that Minho was messaging him. 

Minho was a freshman in college, 18 and completely legal. He was wanted by almost everyone at his campus for his athletics and good looks.

Tarmin smiled and replied back, giving a smug flirty response, similar to what he and Minho had been doing of late. 

'Aniya hyunggie. Just busy with my wonderfully irritating 500 piece puzzle :P wae?'

Taemin ran his fingers through his hair before playing lazily with a puzzle piece as he awaited the collee student's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter