Partner in Crime

Goon OneShot - Partner in Crime

As everybody know, MBLAQ is famous for their "village idiot"ness. But who are responsible for this kind of image? Of course it's the honey absed visual, Lee Joon and the playful honey voiced umma, G.O. But when they're off camera, are they always as playful as they seem?

 

 

 

Of course.

 

~Just another normal day in MBLAQ's dorm~

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Joon asked as he come to the kitchen, watching G.O while he cook something.

"I'm cooking."

"Cooking what?"

"Some kind of noodles."

"Th-The smell.."

"I put extra, and I mean EXTRA chili."

"Why?"

"I wanna give it to Seungho."

"Huh? But Seungho hyung hate spicy food. No, he can't stand them! His lip would swell to half of his face!" G.O only responded with a mischevious smirk. At first, Joon doesn't understand what G.O meant, but after a while, he finally gets it and gasped in shock.

"Ohoo! You gonna get killed." He said trying to hold back his laughter due to the mental image of Seungho's swollen lips' size.

"If his lips would be as swollen as you said it would, I could die in peace, I'll die happily." G.O begin to chuckle at the thought of it.

"Hahaha! Let's do this then!" Joon said excitedly. Then both of them started to work together making "chili explosion flavored noodles" (or so G.O named it.) Finally, the noodels are done. But the chili smell's too strong. Seungho would've realized it in first glance. so they put in some kinds of different spices to cover the chili's smell.

When seungho got back to the dorm, they happily greet him and offer him the noodles. Seungho, just being the Seungho we know, immediately accepts the food. Not even wondering why his dongsaengs suddenly so kind and giving. But after one sip, he already frantically running, looking for water. After he found the water and drink a few bottles, he immediately come up to the chuckling G.O and Joon.

 

Long story short,

They was completely whipped by the scary panda-nim that day.

 

 

~Anniversary~

 

Tomorrow is MBLAQ's debut anniversary. MBLAQ members want to make a "thank you event" for Rain who had made them one of the big names of KPOP.

"Okay, so how are we gonna do this?" Joon asked, the others just looked down, deeply immersed in their own thoughts.

"Firstly, let's  make the list of items that we need." Seungho said as he got up and started to search for a piece of paper and a pen. When he found it, he sat back down and starts to write stuff.

"Gifts!" Mir yelled excitedly.

"Gifts..." Seungho mumbled as he writes.

"BEEF!" Thunder said.

"Decoration!"

"Snacks!"

"Alcohol!"

"Cake!"

"Brand new TV!"

"Karaoke system!"

"Shoes!" They all starts to give many ideas. But Seungho just stared at them, confused.

"You guys do realize that we're the one who would pay for all of this,  ....right?" He said flatly, making the others immediately silenced down.

"Ta-Take out the last three!" Joon said nervously. The others nodded, showing their approval. Then Seungho scribbled on top of the expensive stuffs to leave it out.

"Okay! Then now we'll draw, you must buy the thing that is written at the paper that you take!" Seungho said as he show them five crumped pieces of paper. the members one by one took it. When they're donepicking it, they open it, hoping it would be the cheap stuffs. G.O felt like crying when he saw what was written on his card.

 

"Gift."

 

The other members started to yell

"YEAH~ MINE IS NOT SO EXPENSIVE!"

"WHO GOT THE EXPENSIVE ONE?" They ask, then they burst out laughing seeing G.O weakly sitting on the floor, not jumping like the others.

"Fu-FUDGE! Why is my life always so difficult?" He yelled in despair. But he immediately snapped back and started to look for what might Rain like. He started to do polls to determine what should he buy. At the end, he chose a branded perfume. Which cost a fortune. And to make matters worse, he was walking with Joon, who was in charge of buying the snacks and cakkes. Joon forced him to go shopping together with the excuse: You can cook, you know which snack is good! But, unfortunately (which G.O actually 98% sure that it was intentional) Joon forgot his wallet. so he "borrows" G.O's money. Which G.O knew never going to be returned. And he was buying all kind of snacks for himself. Ice cream, candies on the way home. Which pisses him off more.

Anyways, the party started. Rain was really surprised by this thank you event. Everything was going well. They're singing, eating, chatting, G.O's grilling the meat, everyone else was eating the meat that he had cooked, not caring about what will G.O eat in the end. Everything was going normal. Until Joon and G.O have a brainstorm. They suggested a drinking game, and called everyone who refused to join a chicken. So, everyone ended up doing it. However, a game is not a game without some cheaters, no? So G.O and Joon always put on a little ammount of water into their alcohol when everybody's not looking. But, they ended up losing anyway. I mean, who can beat Seungho when it comes to alcohol? They doesn't remember much of the night. All that they know is that when they woke up in the moorning, the dorm was ruined. They have to spend a whole day to perfectly repair it to the previous state (which honestly, not so good either.)

 

 

~When they're bored~

 

They was schedule-less that day. But they have absolutely nothing to do. They only watch TV, eat, sleep, and pee. The other member have magazine photoshoot today. Their magazine photoshoot was last week. their theme is darked, ier, more charismatic, when maknae line and Seungho was more cheerful and cute. Which they find rather confusing, maknae line is okay doing cute photoshoot. They're cute. But Seungho.. Would he be able to do it well?

They were just sitting in front of the TV watching some music showwhen the maknae enters.

"Hey hyung~" he greeted all of them cheerfully.

"Ye.." Joon answered, while G.O just looked at him, then, a few seconds after, he turn his head back and getting absorbed once again to the TV.

"Wow, you two aren't in a good mood today." He saiid as he walked towards his hyungs.

"We're boreeeedddd~~~~" They answered in harmony. The maknae thought for a second.

"Why don't you guys go outside and have fun?"

"I've tried asking him!" G.O said as he glared to Joon.

"He said that if he have to take a shower, then no." G.O continnued.

"But it's a day off! A person shouldn't shower if it's their day off! It;s just the rule of nature!" Joon tried his best to explain. G.O just shrugged and as for Mir, he's just happily laughing at them.

"Then let's play!" Upon hearing that, the duo brightens up immediately.

"What game?"

"I dunno."

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"FIne! The loser get's ddakbams!"

"B-But-there's-G.O hyung! my-forehead-sensitive! what-if-breaks? surgeries? I'll become more handsome? that's a good thing? WHA-? WAIT! Not the point!" Joon started to stutter to himself, when suddenly G.O and Mir was ready to start.

"Okay? Start!"

"Ah~ Wai-"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" G.O and Mir ignored the whining Joon. So Joon ended up joining the game anyway. They played for about 5 minutes, But the onw who loses is always Mir. This really makes Mir suspicious, especially after the alcohol incident. So he said he had enough and don't want to recieve his last ddakbams and run. Of course the duo run after him. They kept running in the dorm until Joon and G.O hit something. When they looked over, everything was too late. Seungho's precious gadget was on the floor, some machines thingy coming out of it. Everyone froze. Mir who was far ahead yelled.

"I was all the way over here! It can't be me who knocked that over!" and run as fast as he can. Joon and G.O immediately goes to panic mode. they were thinking to dispose the evidence. But seungho loves his babies way too much. Even if they put a scratch on it, he would find out right away. At that time,

"Hey~ I'm home~" the sound that made G.O and Joon both froze and their throat felt incridibly dry. They just looked at each other and smiled.

"Nice knowing you." G.O said as he shook Joon's hand.

"I hope you'll forgive my sins, whether it's on purpose or not." Joon answered. Their smiled turns sour when they hear Seungho's footsteps.

 

"We are so dead."

 

And of course, that day was the worst day for them. Let's just say Seungho totally flipped. But after a while, he calmed down now that he manages to repair it himself.

"Ah really, what are you guys thinking?"

"It's Mir's fault!"

"..You guys really.."

"...."

"You guys are.. Ahh, I'm speechless."

"We're partner in crimes!" Joon said happily. Which made Seungho smiled and sighed.

"Yeah, you guys totally are." Then they laugh and live happily ever after.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh. the. most. awkward. ending. of. all. time.

I could never tell you enough, I can't do comedy.. sorry for wasting your time X"D