Fin

Somebody to Count On

Firstly, please excuse my grammar.

 

Today’s schedule has been a bit busier than some other days.  It’s understandable though, because they’ll have a comeback soon. And Yixing finds himself feel happier because that means he’ll have more chance to interact with their fans. He really wants to show the fans a brighter side of exo, and himself, of course. And that’s why Yixing has been practicing a little harder than usual.

Yixing is walking with his group when the pain comes all of a sudden. He tries to not making too much noise, because he doesn’t want the members to know and feel worry about him. He slows his walk to ease the pain on his waist.

And by doing that, of course he can’t catch up with his group’s steady steps. The first person who notices that Yixing is left behind, is Luhan. He then walks back to Yixing and ask,

“Hey, you alright?”

“Yeah of course.” lied Yixing

“Huh so it’s just you who walks so slow. C’mon we’ll be left behind if we’re not hurry up, Princess.” Luhan said as he drags Yixing to walk faster.

“Said the one who looks like a Princess more itself.” Yixing jokes as he tries to not whine in pain.

“Shut up.”

 

 

Luhan then release his hold on Yixing’s hand when they’re back walking in their group. Yixing sighs in relief because luckily Luhan doesn’t seem to notice. But unluckily, the pain feels worse than before. He can’t help but to slows his step only to make him left behind, again.

 

 

Wufan has been told by their boss that there’ll be some changes for their next comeback. And he also has been asked to stick with the magnae of the group, Tao. It somehow annoyes him, not because he doesn’t like to be near the youngest, but because it would lessen his chance to be by the yellow-haired guy’s side.

 

Walking without the latter, he can’t help but takes a glance every now and then to the back, only to see the said guy is left behind again, trying hard to catch up with the group. Of course Wufan notices that Luhan doesn’t even notice about his bestfriend’s condition, seeing that he’s busy talking with Jongdae and Minseok. Feeling more frustrated than before, he finally decides to walk back to that one guy who’s left behind - again -.

 

When he feels someone puts an arm on his waist, Yixing thinks it is Luhan who finally noticed about his waist. He looks to the right side to thank his bestfriend, only to see his boyfriend looking ahead - and somehow looks pissed -.

“Wufan?” Yixing asks, a little surprised.

“Yeah it’s not Luhan like what you think.” Kris answers, a little bit sarcastic.

“Are you mad- I mean why?” Yixing asks, bewildered.

“Because you were in pretending that you are fine, oh maybe you still are.” says Kris.

“O-oh.” Yixing mumbles, finally gets it all.

"Is that even a response?" Kris asks again, more annoyed than ever.

"God dammit Wufan why?" Yixing snaps back, not forgetting to scoffs.

"Why didn't you tell luhan about your waist? He could've helped you." Kris said.

"If that means I have to hear him blubber about me not taking a good care of my body and stuffs, then no thanks." Yixing jokes.

"Do you think I can't do that too?" Kris asks, challenging him – although he knows that he can’t –.

"At least you blubber less." Yixing says.

"Why is this guy even my boyfriend." Kris mumbles to himself.

“I hear that you .” Yixing growls.

“You do this purposefully, don't you?” Kris asks, a little bit suspicious.

“What do you mean?” Yixing asks, a little puzzled.

“You didn’t tell Luhan because you know that I’d come to you, right?” Kris guesses.

“What? Of course not!” He retorts back.

“Kay I get it. Chill dude.” Kris says nonchalantly.

 

They keep on walking - with one of Kris’ arm around Yixing – until Yixing remembers something.

“Wait, Fan.” Yixing says, slowing his step – making Kris does that too –.

“What?” Kris asks

“Aren’t you supposed to be with Zitao for these following days?” Yixing asks.

“And let my boyfriend left behind again?” Kris scoffs.

“Who’s your boyfriend just for confirm?” Yixing teases him.

“God how I wish I can this guy out tonight.” Kris says to himself – and once again questioning why is this guy even his boyfriend -.

 

Later on the next days

 

“Fan! Look at these, we’re screwed!” Yixing says, pointing to some Kray posts on tumblr – because it just happened that Yixing checks it almost every day, or maybe not -.

“God, Xing. It’s still in 5 in the morning. What are you even doing?” Kris asks with that hoarse voice.

“Look at these in Kray posts, what will we do if boss know??” Yixing asks frantically.

“Oh. 1st, can you remove that ‘in’ word because all that I know is we’re lovely. 2nd, he told me already that maybe promoting Kray again is not a bad choice, and 3rd, can you in turn off that thing and go back to sleep? I miss my bolster.” Kris says, frown available on his face.

“Well, well, is that what my presence means to you? A bolster?” Yixing growls – but still he turns the laptop off anyway –.

 

And when Yixing lays down on the bed – with Kris’ arm immediately finds his way to the younger’s waist – Kris finally said “Shut up, you know that you mean more than my own life.”

 

 

 

 

; AAAA ;

IDEK HOW DOES IT TURN OUT TO BE LIKE THIS

Sorry if this is so short and you guys have to wait so long – blame exo for all of the distractions -

And I’m truly sorry if it didn’t like what you all have expected T^T