Wishes.

What I wanted to return.

I'm Shin Yeong, nineteen years old. I was hospitalised because of my appendix.

Appendix is some kind of infection in the intestine.

I'm in a hurry now, why?

Because I want to eat these precious apple and grand padano tartlets from a famous Italian dessert restaurant , Dolce.

With my precious friend.

"Hello!" I reached the door and opened it. 

I bumped into someone and I looked up.

"Sorry." he apologised to me.

"Youngmin." I smiled and I looked to the left and right.

"Welcome." he looked at me.

"Faster, there are only two apple and grand padano tartlets.So let's eat before that guy comes." I told him.

"Which guy?" he asked me.

"The guy who's like a demon." I looked around again.

"Shin Yeong.What's wrong? You should just go inside! " someone called me from my back.

"Young...min?" I looked at him.

"Hey, what do you mean by 'the guy who's like a demon' ? " Kwangmin grinned and I can feel his aura.

"Ahhhhh! Kwangmin!" I screamed but he covered my mouth.

"Shut up, I'll take this because you called me a demon." he took away those tartlets and gave one to Youngmin.

"Eat this, Shin Yeong. My hyung is always like that." Youngmin gave me his tartlet.

Youngmin was born with a weak heart,so he has been constantly in and out of the hospital since he was small. And the one who's always been beside him is his twin brother, Kwangmin.

"Eat this, Youngmin." I gave him.

"Ok." Kwangmin took it.

"How can you be doing that?! Babo Kwangmin!" I shouted.

"Shut up, ugly girl. Don't be such glutton." Kwangmin stared at me.

"U-ugly girl?!" I got up and pinched his face.

"An ugly girl like you should just shut up." he pinched my face.

"Shin Yeong is cute." Youngmin told us.

"Which part of her is cute? Are you blind?" Kwangmin insulted.

"You know,I've never been to the streets. Taking pictures and eat together with my friends. I can't do it but I always wished to do it." he seemed sad.

Youngmin-shi....

"I want to date you, Shin Yeong." he suddenly stated out.

My face went all red, as a tomato.

"Eh, ah. Um.. Are you sure you're fine with someone like me?" I was confused.

"But I can't go anyway, hyung." he called out Kwangmin.

"Yes?" Kwangmin looked at him.

"Why don't you two go and date? Take pictures and I'll enjoy by just looking at the pictures." he suddenly told us.

"WHAT? NO WAY! " both of us shouted.

And thus, it turned out like this.

Kwangmin and I went out to a garden and all he do is just taking pictures.

"Hey, it's fine to take the scenery but you must take pictures with some people too. Showing that you're having fun." I told him.

He was quiet for awhile and suddenly, *flash*. I was shocked.

"Don't take my pictures! I looked ugly! " I wanted to snatch the camera but Kwangmin is too tall.

"You must feel boring with me, but this is the first time Youngmin asked a favour for me. So, I'll date you." he told me.

He has a foul mouth!  

I ran away and bought 2 popcorns.

"Here!" I gave him.

He still cares for his brother..

"Huh?" he looked at me.

"Let's take picture at the fountain." I suggested.

"Thanks." he thanked me.

"For coming back for me." he smiled.

I couldn't take my eyes off him,because that was my first time seeing Kwangmin smile.

The next day I visited the hospital and showed the pictures to Youngmin.

"You looked ugly." Kwangmin sat on the bed while Youngmin laughed.

"Shin Yeong is cute. Don't you think so , hyung?" Youngmin looked at Kwangmin.

"I do..." Kwangmin came closer to me.

" I do not think so. She is such an idiot." he grabbed my bangs.

We fought again. Like always.

A few days passed .

Youngmin and I sat on the bench and at that time, strong wind was blowing.

"Hyung!" Youngmin called out for Kwangmin.

"Why don't we take a picture together?" Youngmin suggested.

"Ok." Kwangmin just agreed.

I started to fall for Kwangmin, but I still like Youngmin.

This should be fine right? As long as I hide my feeling. Everyone can be happy and yet, why is it everyone looked little down in this picture?

Kwangmin and I went to a date again, as Youngmin suggested an amusement park. So we rode the ferris wheel. It was quiet, he was quiet, I was in silence.

"You want to ride this kind of stuff with a guy you like, right?" Kwangmin started to talk.

I am such an idiot, Kwangmin is such an idiot. That's why I asked him to ride it...

"Yesterday I saw my parents in the hospital. But I am sure..that something bad is going on." Kwangmin looked at the sky.

He's always so strong, and now. This is the first time I've seen him on the verge of crying.

I hugged him and he was surprised.

"I can't do anything, but I can listen to your story." I told him.

He leaned on my shoulder.

"I'm...going to be by your side, Kwangmin." I patted his back.

"Because I'm in love with you." he was surprised.

He was quiet.

"Actually, I can refuse to ride this with you. But I couldn't." He told me.

"Because I wanted to ride it with you." he added.

We shared a kiss. In the space where people can't see, as if we're hiding a crime.

After that day, I couldn't contact Kwangmin or Youngmin. I visited the hospital , Youngmin was not there. After half a month passed, the wind got colder. Kwangmin called me, his voice was small and trembling.

Youngmin passed away..

I went to his funeral and remembered cried out loud.

I saw Kwangmin and hugged him, crying.

" I was scared, I went to the hospital and Youngmin wasn't there." I cried.

" I won't ever see you again, Shin Yeong." he coldly told me.

" The dates, pictures or kiss was what Youngmin wanted to do with you. I did it in his place." he looked away.

It sounds as if he forcefully hide his heart deep down.

Youngmin never said he like me, Kwangmin kissed me and said goodbye.

I told Kwangmin I loved him, but the word already disappeared.

Among us, who was able to confess his or her feeling to the another person?

Why is it none of us was able to say anything? 

A few days later, I received a letter from an unknown person.

"Open the seal at the bench that we took a picture at the hospital." something was written there.

To: Shin Yeong

Thanks for everything that you've shared with me.

All the joys and foods.

And more important than anything,

thank you for falling in love with my hyung,Kwangmin.

Kwangmin appeared with the same photo in his hand, he hugged me.

To: Hyung, Kwangmin.

Stop hiding your feelings. 

Kwangmin cried, I cupped his face.

Both of us were crying.

Finally, I was able to touch his heart.

And on the both of the picture,

Youngmin wrote something.

 

 

 

"Dear God,

 I hope these two will be happy together.

That is my only wish." - Youngmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've completed it! Enjoy it ~ Off to my vacation ! :) Please comment and subscribe. Upvote is loved though!