Chapter 1;;

Baby Lulu.

{Author's Note}

OMFG!
SORRY FOR TAKING SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPDATE. OTL

ANYWAYS! 8D

I hope you all enjoy the first chapter which had tooken me a long time to write. orz



( Author's Point of View )

"Hey, Jinah.. remember how we meet each other?" Luhan asked, smiling as he clung onto Jinah's arm, ignoring Jiyoung's glare.

"Don't be so touchy with her, Mr. Skinship Monster." He scowled, practically boring holes into Luhan's eyes.

Luhan leaned his head on Jinah's shoulder, holding her close to him as he childishly stuck his tongue out at him, "You think I care~?"

Jinah watched the two argue, completely amused at how they were around each other, especially since most of the time, they were arguing.

"Hey, Jiyoung oppa, do you remember when we met Lulu~?" She asked, smiling at Jiyoung.

"Of course I do, it's as clear as the sky to me~" Jiyoung replied, his voice dipped in a tone of hatred. "Especially because of what had happened because of a certain someone in this room, who's a guy, and isn't me."

Jiyoung clearly hated that day, since he regretted meeting Luhan, who had spilled fresh hot boiling soup, onto his pants in a certain area.. making him scream and yelp in pain, embarrassed that everyone had to see him like that.

Chuckling, Luhan innocently smiled at Jiyoung, who continued to glare at him. "It wasn't my fault~"

"Yes it was!" - "Was not!"

"Was too!" - "You're the one who bumped into the table!"

"Well, you're the one who left the boiling hot cup of milk onto the corner of the table where it could've fell at any moment!"

"Still isn't my fault~"

"Prove it!"

"I was only two, how could I have known that it was a bad thing?"

"That's the excuse you always use! 'I was only two'... pabo!"

"I am not a pabo!" - "Yes you are!"

"I am not!" - "You are!"

"Am not!" -"Are too!" ...

Jinah sighed, shaking her head as these two continued to argue..
Trying to block out the two's voices, she began to think about how her and Luhan really did meet each other.




*the past*

 

"Jiyoung, Jinah, it's time to leave now so we can go meet appa's friends!" Mrs. Kwon spoke, smiling softly at her daughter and son who were on the floor in their room that they had shared, playing with Jinah's dolls together. Despite the fact that Jiyoung had hated dolls, he always played with them whenever Jinah asked him to, because he always wanted to make his sister happy, since it always made him smile and become happy.

"Yes umma~" "Five more minutes."

Mrs. Kwon raised an eyebrow, staring at Jiyoung with a firm gaze fixed on him, not liking his response.

"U-uh.. I mean.. Y-yes umma..!! Leggo right now~~" He spoke, standing up as he grabbed Jinah's hand, helping her get up as well.

Jinah giggled, amused at how her brother reacted just by the way their mom stared at him. Sighing, Mrs. Kwon shook her head as she lead the two out of their room and into their father's car, where he happily greeted the two.

"You guys ready to go meet Mr. and Mrs. Xi~?" He asked, grinning at them.

"Of course we are." Jinah beamed, as she entered the car, Jiyoung entering after her.

Mrs. Kwon closed the door and went to sit in the passenger's seat, so they could be on their way to the Xi's house.

"Hey.. I heard they had a kid, who's around your guys' age." Mr. Kwon spoke as he started the engine.

"Wah~~ really?" Jinah beamed, as Jiyoung grumbled, "I hope he's not a boy.. don't need anymore of those to be in Jinnie's life."

Mrs. Kwon chuckled, shaking her head in amusement at how Jiyoung acted, despite the fact that he was only eight years old.

"Well even if he is a boy, I still want to be friends with him!" Jinah happily smiled, showing her pearly white teeth as she grinned, not noticing how mad Jiyoung looked.

 


 

"Hey, nice to see you guys again!" Mr. Xi spoke, happily shaking hands with Mr. & Mrs. Kwon as Mrs. Xi hugged both of them.

Jinah hid behind Jiyoung, holding his hand as she became nervous all of a sudden. Mrs. Xi noticed this, and walked closer to her, kneeling down with a friendly smile on her face.

"Aww~! Look at you,little Jinah! I remember when you were just a little baby~" she cooed, patting Jinah's head, who let out a giggle as she began feeling less awkward and nervous.

After some more talking outside, everyone entered the Xi's lovely home and sat down on the couch, when suddenly crying sounds were heard from the other room.

"Oh my, that must be Luhan," Mrs. Xi spoke as she got up, bowing and muttering an apology before hurrying to the baby called 'Luhan'.

 


 

When she arrived back, there was a cute little baby boy, lying down on her shoulder, who was crying.

"Umma.. it was so noisy!" He cried, sniffling as he started to whine, "I wanted to sleep so me and Mr, Teddy Bear can go see Mr. Duizhang and Lay, the chip man~!'

Jinah watched them in amusement, a smile growing on her face as she giggled. Luhan looked up and stopped crying as he heard a noise, and looked to Jinah's direction. His eyes widened, making Jinah laugh even more as he just stared at her. Jiyoung raised an eyebrow, and he could've sworn that he saw his eyes practically sparkling when he looked at Jinah.

"Who's she?" He asked, blinking as he pointed at Jinah.

She smiled, waving at him, and his cheeks began to blush, a tint shade of pink appearing.

"Luhan, it's not nice to point at others." Mrs. Xi scolded, shaking her head at her son, "Oh, and she's Jinah."

Luhan pouted as he got scolded, but quickly recovered and stared at Jinah. "Ji..nah..."

"Umma, let me down!" He cried, squirming as he tried to get out of Mrs. Xi's grasp.

"Calm down Luhan!" Mrs. Xi laughed as she put him down on the floor carefully.

Right away, Luhan stood up and began to run as fast as his little legs could handle until he was right in front of Jinah. He stared at her with wide eyes, his brown orbs shining in the light. Jinah stared back at him, and showed another one of her cute, friendly smiles, which had made her dimples appear. Jiyoung blinked, quitely watching the two, wondering what they were going to do. Luhan, unaware of Jiyoung, ignored him and poked Jinah's dimples, slightly opening his mouth, shocked, as if he has never seen dimples before.

"Wah..~" Was all Luhan could say, causing Jinah to giggle.

The other adults and Jiyoung were just watching the two, amused at how they were acting. Mrs. Xi especially.

"I bet Luhan has a liking towards Jinah, huh?" She asked, grinning.

All of the adults laughed, staring at the two children, as Jiyoung just grimaced. Even Jinah laughed, and as Luhan looked around, realizing that he was the center of the attention, he began to blush again.

"How about we all stay in the dining room and let Luhan and Jinah stay here, alone?" Mr. Xi proposed, guiding the others to the dining room.

Jiyoung pouted at the word 'alone', and began tugging on Mrs. Kwon's dress. "Umma.. can I stay here with them? Pleeeeaaaassse?" He asked, doing aegyo.

Mrs. Kwon laughed, knowing why he wanted to stay, and just nodded. "Sure, but don't make any trouble, okay?"

As the adults left, Jiyoung turned around and chuckled as he saw Jinah pinching Luhan's cheeks.

"Omo! They're so chubby!" She giggled, her eyesmile showing.

Jiyoung smiled, and for a moment, he began taking a liking towards Luhan since he wasn't harming his sister, but that had changed when they all began to eat.


"Ji...nah noo..na~~" Luhan wailed, flailing his hands around, trying to get her attention.

As he did so, his hands knocked down a napkin, which had landed in Jiyoung's lap.

"Hey kiddo, you dropped th- AHHH!" He screamed, letting the napkin slowly float to the ground.

All the adults had looked at him and noticed Luhan staring at him with his wide innocent eyes, then took notice of the spilt bowl of miso soup, dripping down onto Jiyoung's pants, which were now soaking and burning him. Especially his private.


"I've hated you ever since." Jiyoung spat, as he once again glared at Luhan.

"Same here." Luhan spoke in a tone that was cheery... too cheery.

Jinah rolled her eyes, wanting to stop the two from continuing to argue, but instead, slipped out a soft giggle. All of a sudden, the two stopped their bickering and stared at her.

And as if the two knew what the other was going to say, they spoke at the same time.

"What's so funny?!"