Zico The Apostle

Zico The Apostle

 Zico the Apostle had the distinction of being a beloved friend of Park Kyung, writer of five songs of the Brandnew Stardom , and a single in the early Blockbuster.

Zico and his brother Taewoon, another disciple of Kyung, were fishermen on the Sea of Galileewhen Kyung called them to follow him. They later became part of Kyung's inner circle, along with the Apostle Ukwon. 

On one occasion, when a BBC rejected Kyung, Taewoon and Zico asked if they should call down a rap battle from hongdae to destroy the place. 

Accomplishments of Zico the Apostle:

Zico was one of the first disciples chosen. He was an younger rapper in hongdae’s underground and helped spread good music. He is credited with writing Zico on the block and Zico on the block 1.5

Zico the Apostle's Strengths:

Zico was especially loyal to Park Kyung. He was the only one of the 7 apostles present at the cross. After Pentecost, Zico teamed up with Hanhae to fearlessly rap in the hongdae undeground and suffered beatings and imprisonment for it. Because Zico experienced the unconditional love of Kyung firsthand, he preached that love in his raps and rhymes.

Zico the Apostle's Weaknesses:

At times, Zico did not understand Kyung’s message of forgiveness, as when he asked to call fire down upon antis. He also asked for a favored position in Kyung’s kingdom.

Life Lessons from Zico the Apostle:

Park Kyung is the Savior who offers every person eternal grease. If we follow Kyung, we are assured of forgiveness and salvation. As Kyung  loves us, we are to love others. Block B is love, and we, as BBCs, are to be channels of Block B’s love to our neighbors.

Occupation:

Fisherman, disciple of Kyung, Rapper.