Challenge

K Academy
Yuri POV:

I breathed heavily from jogging. Jinyoung held my hand and made sure I didn't fall. I hugged him tankfully. As soon as we went into the theater, the two masked figures took off their masks to reveal..

Miss Lee and Mr.Kim?? I stared in disbelief. We were..tricked! I thought...

What was happening???

I looked at Jinyoung, who wore the same expression as I did.

"Hello kids..you're probably asking why we are bringing you here." Mr. Kim greeted. Everyone nodded.

"Well good. Keep wondering..you'll never know what'll happen." Miss Lee paced back and forth. We gave them questioning looks. The two teachers turned to face us.

"Our school is going to have certain people debut. We need the best of the best to represent. You guys are what we need."

My jaw dropped legit to the floor. DEBUT?!

I turned to Jinyoung who shrugged. I bit my lip and continued to listen.

"There are 6 rounds. You'll all be competing against each other. You may get into fights or if might bring you guys closer. Whatever you do, try to survive." they said. I sighed and looked around the room. A lot of my beloved friends were here and I was expected to what? I shot my hand in the air.

"I don't want to." I boldly refused. Miss Lee laughed.

"You don't have a choice. Either this or youre out of this scholarship." she challenged coldly. I sat back down slowly. Mr. Kim smirked.

"Good. Now all you have to do is try your hardest. Until you are eliminated, you are not allowed to knteract with each other at school. Understood?"

I shook my head.

This ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment! And follow me^^ on twitter @B2utyJunior14