Chapter 1: In The Morning...

3 Nosy Servants, A butler, and a master

Morning came as the Phantomhive manor got busy like any other day. Finni watered the plants but used pesticides instead. Mei-rin fell and broke another set of Chinese tableware, Bard blew up the kitchen before it was noon. And Tanaka... he was sitting quietly at the corner sipping tea. "Ho~ho~ho" he said.

It was about time for Sebastian to wake his master for his duties today. He opened the door, strolling casually and opening the curtains wide. He got Ciel's clothes at the dresser and placed it at the foot of the king-sized bed.

"It is time to wake up, my Lord." He said as he went beside the bed and shook the small lump sleeping.

"Mmm.." The earl said. Wanting more than to sleep. He rolled over and tried to cover his eyes by the blinding sunlight.

"My Lord, it is about time to wake up. You still have your duties to attend to." he slightly shook him harder. The sleeping boy mumbled and started to sit up. Before he could, say anything, he felt a huge headache and fell back, grunting.

"My, my. Looks like our young master is ill today." Sebastian noted, the usual smirk creeping up to his face.

"I'm fine. It's just a small headache." Ciel said. He tried to sit up again and failed for the 2nd time. He tried again and failed. He was annoyed now. Every time he sits up, a painful wave hits his stomach. He clutched his aching tummy and looked up at Sebastian, his Faustian contract hidden beneath his hair.

Ahh.. persistent as always. Sebastian thought. He watched Ciel grunted as he tried to sat up for the last time, yet failed again holding his belly.

"It's seems to me that our young master has... food poisoning?" he stated, his smirk growing wider.

"It's not food poisoning, Sebastian. Now help me get up and get changed." he ordered.

"Yes, my Lord." he bowed and helped him. He can't help but snicker as Ciel really can't get up. He lied down in bed, defeated.

"Forget it. I can't stand up. Guess I'm really sick for the whole day. Cancel the appointments. Call Elizabeth to cancel her visit today too. I don't want her to see me like this."

"Ah, but young master, isn't it normal for humans to visit their relatives when they're sick on a regular basis?" He asked, knowing that Ciel knew he's teasing him.

"Just call her and cancel it, demon." He said.

Ahh.. Young master really is different than other humans. He mused.

"Very well. I will also get your medicine on the way." He emphasized medicine knowing Ciel dreaded the word. Before his master could utter anything, the door closed. Leaving behind an annoyed Ciel to be alone.

------- AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MANSION -------

"We should do something for young master this time don't you think?" Finni asked while the trio sat in the kitchen. Tanaka happily drinking tea at the corner.

"Yeah! We should try making breakfast for him!" Mei-rin insisted, pumping her fists up and down in excitement.

"What? No! Sebastian can do it by himself." Bard said, lighting his cigarette.

"Bard, this is the time to prove that we can do something better than breaking stuff! It would make Mr. Sebastian proud!" Finni exclaimed, lights shining on his eyes in determination. Mei-rin nodded.

"Yeah! Sebastian would finally see us other than useless idiots" Mei-rin joined in. Obviously, thoughts of her and Sebastian were practically flowing out of her mind letting others see it.

"You mean, Sebastian would think your more than a useless idiot." Bard teasingly said. He happily watched Mei-rin's anger fumes blow out. Before she could say anything, a door opened and in came the perfect butler.

"Excuse me but I am saddened to tell you that our young master is sick and cannot perform his duties. I am assigned to take care of him for today." he explained watching the trio's eyes spark up. Oviously seeing the chance to show off to Sebastian... again.

"What do you want us to do?" Finni was the first to speak up.

"Technically, you don't have to do anything. You may go on doing your assigned tasks and not disturb the young master. NOT disturb the young master. Are we clear?" he said, looking happy which was in fact shouting: FOLLOW HIM FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR LIVES!!!

"He said it twice."

"He just said something twice."

"He repeated something."

"Ho. Ho. Ho."

"Good, now that we all understand each other, you may continue. I will go out to buy medicine. I will be back after 3 hours" he excused himself and left, leaving the room full of shocked people.

"This will be our chance!" Bard was the first to break the silence. The two looked at him, surprised.

"I thought you thought this idea was unecessary." Finni said, innocently.

"Well yeah, but now I wanna see Sebastian's shocked face when we finally did something right! Then he won't have to hide my flamethrowers!" he said.

"Well, what do we do?" Mei-rin asked.

"Well, we can make breakfast for him. Afterall, Sebastian is out and the young master must be hungry." Bard said.

"Okay! We'll make oatmeal!!" Finni said bouncing up and down.

"Ho. Ho, Ho."

"Yeah! Let's do it!"

"Yeah!"

"Where's the oatmeal?"

Little did they know..

------- AT CIEL'S BEDROOM --------

Ciel was quietly sipping his tea on his bed. Sebastian came in and gave him his breakfast awhile ago before he went out. He still remembered what he had said:

"Now, now young master, don't sit up yet. We don't want you to get sicker than you already are. Perhaps it was the food Lau bought you to eat last night. Don't you agree? Well, to make you all better, you need to be all warm and have plenty of rest." he said as he fawned over. Enjoying the glare that Ciel gave him.

That no good, demon. I swear, when I'm better, I will lock him up with Pluto for the rest of the year.

He recalled, feelinangrier than before. He hated someone fawning over him. He still remembered when they came back from the circus he was sick, then Soma and Agni insisted that Sebastian must take care of him and fawn him to no end. That's what Agni thought. But was he damn wrong. He despises it.

As he was sitting up, helped by Sebastian after a few pained yelps and teasing chuckles, he mused himself of other tortures he can think of to give to that demon. Giving lots of work and deeds didn't seem to help as he overcame them easily, still having that annoying trademark smirk plastered on his face. Damn.

------- AT THE KITCHEN -------

"Ahh!!" Mei-rin shouted as she saw fire. She and Finni quickly helped each other extinguish it.

"What happened?"Finni asked.

"How could you actually burn cereal? The oatmeal wasn't good and that dessert wasn't good too, and now cereal?!!" Mei-rin asked, exasperated.

"Hey, cooking is art. And art is explosion!" he explained.

"Well.. we can just give him this oatmeal that was supposedly from Sebastian." Finni said, holding up the tasty-looking plate.

"Great idea, Finni!" Mei-rin said happily hugging him. "Your a life saver!"

"Why did you never told us?!" Bard said, his now hair turned into an afro, the result of the explosion as he cleaned the mess.

"Ho. Ho. Ho."

------- AT CIEL'S BEDROOM --------

"Young master, I am back and I brought you your medicine and a glass of water." Sebastian entered with a cart.

"Don't you knock anymore?" he asked, annoyed. His fever giving a more shortened temper than he usually has.

"My apologies. I seem to have gotten quite used to entering here." he apologized. His winning smirk on his face again. Sometimes, Ciel wishes he could rip that mouth of his in an instant.

"Well, get on with it." he said.

"Yes, my Lord."

------- AT THE HALLWAY -------

"Young master would be so proud!" Finni and Mei-rin said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep quiet. We don't want to get in trouble with Mr. Sebastian now, don't we?" Bard hushed them.

"When they got to front of his master's bedroom, they could hear voices.

"Mmm. Se-Sebastian..."

"How is it, young master?"a smooth voice answered back.

"Mmmm... mmm... there.. ahh.. Ah..."

"Does it feel good?"

"You know it does.." an annoyed voice answered back.

Mei-rin was strucked speechless beyond words. Bard had a drop of sweat trickled down his forehead. And Finni.. was genuinely confused.

"Why do you all have that look on your face?" he asked.

"Man, I knew that Sebastian had a thing for young master." Bard exclaimed in a whisper.

0///0  was all Mei-rin could show and fountain of blood falling from her nose.

"Really? You mean.. like a couple?" Finni asked again.

"Yeah.."

0///0

Then they heard a painful yelp, followed by small whimpers.

"I'm sorry young master. I didn't know that you would be THAT sensitive." a voice said. Feeling amused.

"Well. I am you idiot. And get this out of here right now! I swear, if I am not sick, I'll ram this down on your throat too!" a muffled voice shouted, followed by another painful yelp.

"That's hot! Get me out!"

"My apologies but you should be in here for a little more time. Your body hasn't adjusted to it yet, but you'll soon be. Just stay in there for a little longer."

"No!! I don't want to! Get me out this instant."

"But young master, it of my utmost concern that you need to be treated."

"..."

"..."

"Fine. Ahh!" a shout was heard.

"How about this young master. Is it all better now?"

"Yes! There.. there... ahh.."

"It seems to me that young master is very relaxed now."

"Harder Sebastian. Ah! Harder!"

A chuckle.

"Yes, my Lord."

The three could only stare at the door infront of them, shocked senseless. Tanaka now in his normal form, knew what was REALLY going on at the bedroom and decided to drag them to the kitchen and scold them about invading someone's privacy.

------- AT CIEL'S.... BATHROOM -------

Sebastian was massaging Ciel's back. While Ciel was in the tub.

"Damn you Sebastian. You shoved that thermometer down my throat too hard."

"My apologies, young master. I didn't know you were too sensitive," he repeated.

"Hmph!"

"Young master... you voice has been so loud that there were people listening at the other side." he said, feeling his master, jumped at the news.

"Well, explain to them later."

"There is not to worry my Lord. Tanaka has taken care of them"

"Good." he said as he fell asleep.

If only what they thought would really come true. Sebastian thought, letting erted thoughts pop up into his minds as he massaged the little boy that was sleeping. He smiled at the sight and dressed him, carried him off to bed, still sleeping.

He left the room and closed. One thought on his mind:

After all.. I am one Hell of a butler...

~~xx~~xx~~xx

Seastian's shocked face:

1/1/13 Update:

A/N:

I was only 11or 12 when I wrote this so do forgive me for any misspellings or grammar. I've already read them a lot of times so I'm 85% sure there aren't any. Forgive my young mind for those wrong grammars ;A;

Forgetting Sebstian's lovely face for a second.. I'm considering another one-shot. WORD-PROMPTS are life-savers. I repeat, life-savers! It would be nice if you readers gave me any. I'll hapilly give credits and note you when it's done. It's been a year since I've written anything I want to really be committed on. And, I think I've improved. A little, but improved nonetheless.. I think..it's either progressed or regress.. I haven't written in anthing for a loong time.

Anyway, word-prompts help! :D Even a 3-letter word!

Love,

Miki-san

 

You may resume your Sebastian-staring once again. ;)