Episode 1 ,Part 1:Ailee's Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Ailee's POV:

I was at the library looking through the books. It was really quiet. There weren't anyone else here other than me and the production team. I was really nervous. I'm not really young anymore so I don't know what to do in these circumstances. I haven dated in awhile now, so I was excited. I walked around.  PD:"Ailee-shi, how are you today?" I smiled and replied:" I'm fine today thank you, but I am very nervous. What if I embarrass myself?" I chuckled. PD:" What was your ideal guy again?" I blushed and replied:" Well a sweet,caring and kind guy would do. He should be fun to be with and is able to take the first step in awkward situations." I was told to go to a certain shelf and I walked there. It was at a corner when I knocked into someone. "Ow." I yelped in surprise and pain. The books I had  dropped onto the floor. " Mianhae, I'm so sorry." Oh, he speaks english? I bent down to pick up the book and he did too, our hands touched and we looked up and I saw the guy I was suppose to date. I was surprised. He was handsome and had a cute eye smile. I blushed and quickly pulled my hand back and stood up. He helped me pick up my book and   handed it back to me. I thanked him. we greeted each other."Hey, I'm_________"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi7mQULfn6Ay58l5PMWBY

Date's POV:

I was told to go to the Library. I was nervous about this. I'm not really a gentleman person. 

-Flashback to interview-

Me:" Annyeonghaseyo~"

PD:"Annyeong. how do you feel about being on this show?"

Me:" hm? Ah..happy? I don't know. Hahahahaha" Crew laughs too.

PD:" What do you look in a girl?"

Me:" uhm.. yeoppo? HAHAHAHA Aniya, hm cute, kind, caring, sweet,fun to be with. Confident. beautiful smile." 

PD:" Do you have anyone in mind?"

I chuckled, Me:" Uhm..molla~" I pretended to look away. 

PD:"eeyyyyy, come on."

Me:" uhm..BeyondInfinity's Natalie-shi?

PD:"Ahhhh, wah she is so popular eh?" He asked the crew, they all nodded and burst out laughing. I blushed in embarrasment.

-end of flashback-( flashbacks are usually played in the show.)

I was told to go to a shelf but there was a corner turn so I walked and accidentally bumped into someone."Ow." She said. "Mianhae, I'm so sorry." I said in Korean and in English since she said ow in english. I reached to pick up the book she dropped and she did too which caused our hands to brush against each others. I looked up to a pretty girl with long brown hair. She blushed and looked away, retracting her hand and stood up. I helped her with her books. I bowed in which she returned."Hey, I'm TeenTop's L.Joe. Nice to meet you. "I greeted. "Hey, I'm Ailee. You speak English?" "Yeah, I lived in America for a couple of years." I said and smiled. "Ahhh I see. " She said. Then after that, it became awkward. We both bursted out laughing.

AiJoe Couple Complete! English Couple <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRle-o7JJZUqlqFqmQ1Rydimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNTIpzDFKFVZZeFyNfKR3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1JKU2cGSqvD1MbY1VqpQ