Oh, look a thing.

I wrote a jongkey thing based off of Merlin

Hold on, Jonghyun. Hold on, just a little longer.

 

Kibum struggled to help Jonghyun keep walking, his entire body was going limp, fading.

 

“Key...” Jonghyun mumbled, “Key I can't go on.”

 

“No!” Kibum attempted to make Jonghyun stand up straighter. Suddenly Jonghyun's legs gave out and they both fell to the ground with him in Key's arms.

 

“C'mon, Jiong!” Tears were threatening to spill out of his eyes, “We don't have much farther to go!”

 

“Kibum....it's no use.....there's nothing you can do.”

 

“But-”

 

“Just...Just...Just hold me....please....”

 

And so Key did. He wrapped his arms tightly around his best friend and soul mate. His Jonghyun. His Jonghyun who was always so full of witty remarks, sarcastic comments, but was also one of the most caring and courageous men he'd ever known. Now he had sit by and watch helplessly as the life left his best friend.

 

“I can't-! I'm not going to lose you!”

 

“Just....there's something I want to say to you....before it's too late....”

 

Kibum shook his head and tears spilled out of his eyes, “Don't say that...”

 

With effort, Jonghyun concentrated on Kibum's face, “Thank you. For everything that you've done....for me....for SHINee....thank you for...always..looking after me.”

 

“Someone had to look after you, you dumb dino.”

 

A laugh escaped Jonghyun's lips, he reached up his hand to place it behind Kibum's neck, “I couldn't have asked for a better friend.”

 

Kibum smiled and then noticed the light going out of Jonghyun's eyes.

 

“Hey...hey!” Jonghyun's eyes rolled to the back of his head and Kibum frantically shook him, “Jiong.....Jonghyun!

 

Jonghyun's eyes flashed opened again and Kibum let out a sigh of relief. Jonghyun was trying to come back to him. How could he leave his precious Key behind? But the pull of death is much stronger than anything either of them could fight.

 

“Don't leave me.” Kibum's desperate whisper was the last thing Jonghyun heard before he was pulled from Kibum's world forever.

 

“Jonghyun?? JONGHYUN!” He let out an angry cry before he pressed his forehead against Jonghyun's, rocking their bodies back and forth as he sobbed alone.

 

I failed you....I failed you......