It hurts...

A Day Worth Living...

It wasn’t like Hankyung had not hoped…

It wasn’t like he had not waited…

It wasn’t like he had longed…

For him..

To have just one glimpse…

To see those beautiful eyes, to caress that soft skin…

To take in that smile playing on those plush lips…

But it didn’t happen, Heechul didn’t show up.

It has been days.

The wait was never ending.

The hope had started to fade.

The longing had become a stinging pain, stabbing his heart.

Hankyung didn’t blame Heechul for anything. He couldn’t.

After all he was the one who decided to part ways. He was the one who came this far. Who refused to take any calls from Heechul or anyone associated to him. Who secluded himself here..far far away from his love…his memories.

He wasn’t sure about it.But somehow he kept on doing it. Running away but still waiting to be found out…to be caught by Heechul.To be demanded for explanation.

Because that was how Heechul was. Demanding and clingy…

There was not a single day when Heechul didn’t appear in his dreams calling his name. Hankyung always remembered the look in those feline eyes and intense feeling in those calls when he would wake up to find out it was just a dream was Heechul was suffering as deep as he was?

Or was he busy now?Lost in his glamorous world, having no ties to come back to. Having no Hankyung at home...

Sometime Hankyung would think to just leave everything and go to him. Lock him in a tight embrace and tell him that he is not letting him go anywhere..that he is keeping Heechul for himself..all by himself.

But his stubborn brain always won against his longing heart.

If Heechul would have cared, he would have come and be with him…just him.Not caring a bit about the world.

He knew he was being selfish but he was really tired of waiting..waiting to get one look at Heechul.His decision might be hasty…But he couldn’t help it.

He avoided it for a long time, hoping that things might get as they were before…

But it didn’t happen as he continued to wait…alone at home ,away from Heechul..waiting for himThat hollow loneliness eating away his heart and patience, bit by bit.

When it became unbearable…that day.He had left.

Hankyung was not able to get hold of this whole situation. his heart was not at rest.Even though he had taken the decision to leave Heechul far behind….why was he waiting for him?

 Hankyung sighed. This was getting confusing and complicated.

It was actually a pleasant day.Bright sun light glistening everything..cool breeze bringing the sweet scent of cherry blossoms.

But Hankyung was far away from being pleasant.He had woke up with that usual dream..Heechul calling him..the dream had become more intense.

He didn’t want to find the meaning of it but he kept of thinking about it anyway.

These days Hankyung would spend most of the time doing things he loved. He would read a book, play a tune on piano, would cook something new, go for a long walk…at least he would try.

Try to distract himself from all those thoughts..

He was sitting in veranda, a book in his hands when he heard that.Opening of the front gate and those footsteps…his heart skipped one beat when that familiar feeling came to him.He knew instantly, without seeing…He knew who it was.

“Aren’t we getting a bit stubborn?”

That voice…that voice sent cold shivers down his spine, giving him goose bumps all over his body.The voice he was longing to hear..the face if he would turn he could see that angelic face…

Hankyung closed his eyes taking a deep breath before turning to his visitor.

There he stood…as beautiful as ever..glowing in morning sun.

“What….what are you doing here?”Hankyung asked in shaky voice,once again his stubborn brain winning over his heart’s urge to just hug and swallow in the sweet scent of his love.

Heechul raised his eyebrow.

“I told you I would come didn’t I?”He answered.

“I promised so I came. But you…you have become stubborn. Why won’t you answer my calls?”

Heechul’s voice felt like a soft melody to his ears.

“I..I told you not to come remember?”Hankyung’s voice was still shaky.

Heechul snorted.

“Did you actually think I would obey you?..Oh Hannie you are as stupid as you were before” He laughed taking a seat on a chair.

Hankyung quivered slightly, hearing that nickname from Heechul’s mouth.His mind ahd become clouded with emotions making him unable to think or act. Seeing Heechul after so many days…

“What are you doing?”He heard Heechul’s voice pulling him into sense.

The older was giving him a questioning look. Hankyung took a deep breath collecting his thoughts together..what’s with him acting all mushy by just looking at the slender man…

“Heechul,why are you here?I had told you, you don’t need to.I had taken decision after so much of thinking…This is best for us.”He stated the reasons leaving Heechul overpowering his mind.

Heechul didn’t react. But he kept his intense gaze on the Chinese man.

“You took that decision,a decision which involved both of us.I see you had your reasons.But things could have been much more easy if you would have given a chance for me to speak my heart…but you didn’t…you didn’t Hannie”

“And what would that be Heechul?you would have told me to wait for you. That you will make everything right somehow.That you need just some more time. Some more…some more I was fed up of your some more which never seemed to get over. Heechul ah,we belong to two different worlds.And those two worlds will collide if we are to stay together.It would bring only pain for us why don’t you understand?”

Heechul stared at his lover for some moments.When did they became like this?bringing pain?

“Have you ever thought we could have created a new world for us?A world where we both could have lived happily..”

Heechul’s words brought that stinging,stabbing feeling to Hankyung..yes he had hoped but..it didn’t work.

“Heechul ah,let’s not do this please. It hurts like hell.I…I ..all these days I had been trying to get a hold on myself.I can’t do this”

While Heechul’s presense;The fact that Heechul actually came for him brought that pleasant sense ...a new hope.It also brought back those bitter memories with him. Hankyung tried to look past them.At happier times..when they used laugh,fight, cuddle with each other. Walking side by side,hand in hand…but now,

Now Heechul had no time for him. Although he had made it till here, Hankyung knew Heechul would leave him alone once again.To that longing…which would be more painful because Heechul would be there in that high society crowd..but he won’t be with him..It was of no use.He knew Heechul can’t let go of his career,not at this time when it is at peak.And he also knew he can’t bear the hollow feeling it would give when Heechul won’t be around…not with him.

Heechul’s expression were equally pained, like each word of Hankyung was stabbing his already torn heart.

“Is it like that?If being with me gives you this much pain then…”He paused.

“Can I ask for one thing though. You have to give me at least this chance. Spend this day with me. If..if your decisions remains the same…Then…then I would accept it”Heechul stated in low voice.

“Hannie,let’s just forget what happened. Just for this day can’t you forget it and be with me like you always used to be?”

Hankyung stared in those eyes filled with hope.Should he do that?.Be with Heechul like they used to be..

He slowly nodded. If they need to part ways, then parting on a good note would be nice.

“Awesome…”Heechul smiled, getting up from the chair all excited.

“Hmmm..Hannie let’s go then”

 


Short...short...short...I know...

It was actually part of next one, but I am too tired to finish it up.So posting it in two parts.

Will post next part tommorow or day after :)

And pls ignore the typos I will correct afterwards.

Do comment and subscribe if u come to like the story.

Thank you for reading ^_^