Threatened by the Badass

BIETEB Archive [Love Category]

"Threatened by the Badass"

-exoticaliens

 

Exhziie-aa:

 

Looking for a perfect Daehyun Romantic, Fluffy and comedy love story then this is the story I would really recommend..

The story revolves around our Busan Hottie Jung Daehyun and his ‘fake’ girlfriend Yoon Yeomin. Yes, fake. Daehyun a member of the kingka group B.A.P loves his grandma a lot.

 

Getting a sudden call from his beloved grandma, telling him that he should visit her ‘SOON’ with the addition ‘bring your girlfriend’ instruction.. and being the single man and a little cold that he is, he doesn’t have a girlfriend to show his nana.. So thinking of a way, he thought of Yoon Yeomin, the daughter of his mother’s friend. He threatened her with the biggest secret of her life ‘Being the ex-girlfriend of Kim Myungsoo’ the hot visual of Infinite.

 

From Fake relationships’s and fake sweetness, Real feelings surfaces along with enemies.

 

The story will keep getting better and better as you get closer to the Finale that will you make you squeal so come on and visit this story, I assure you that you wont be left unsatisfied!

 

Story Link

 

Rating:

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆