1: When Twitter WAS STILL their bestfriend

B1A4 moved to Facebook?!

1400 hours.

     “Boys!” called out a deep voice which sounds more like an uncle. The boys quickly gathered outside their dorm. It was their manager with a bluish-green bicycle. “Yay! A bicycle!” Gongchan exclaimed. It was a gift from a fan base to them; they’re really spoilt by their fans.

      “Wow… Is this-?” Manager cut Jinyoung’s sentence, “Not from me, you should thank your beloved BANA.” Shinwoo only blinks the whole time while witnessing a bike-nap by Gongchan and Sandeul. “Right, this bike..wait. Where did it go?”He said as he tried leaning onto it. “Notice anybody missing?  Yes, they’re the suspects.” Shinwoo stated. Sighing, their manager gave them the schedule of the week since they’ll be having a comeback few weeks later.

      “Hyung! Hyung! Let’s disassemble!” Sandeul stared at him with his widen eyes. “Have you gone mad, Channie?!” Gongchan shook. “Why do you want to do that?” “I don’t know I just want to do it. I mean I want to know more about our bicycle. Well you know, when you like a girl and you want to get to know her more so you disassemble something about her and-“ Pfft. What a metaphor, good one, Channie. “So you’re being ridiculous now eh? Anyway, I’m gonna grab some snacks.” And went into the kitchen. Gongchan frowned since he doesn’t have any idea about a bicycle.

1600 hours.

      Sandeul woke up and glanced at his watch. Knowing it’s already evening, he stretches himself out and yawned. He walked lazily to the kitchen when he noticed something on his way there. The bicycle. Wait. Where is Channie? Did he get bored? Man that kid tires easily. As he approached it, “DON’T TOUCH DAVID!” Sandeul jumped and screamed a little. “Yah! GONG CHAN SHIK! I might die hearing your yelling! My poor heart..” He caressed his chest. Gongchan rushed to the bike. “I disassembled and cleaned David. He’s so oily on the chain.” Pfft. “BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE OILY!” Gongchan looked directly at him. His looks clearly stated ‘SERIOUSLY?’. Sandeul wanted to burst out laughing but also mad at the same time. “I was planning to have a go at the park today but look what you have done! Next time, ask a hyung!” Gongchan pouted. “But Sandeul hyung didn’t want to help.” “OH MAI GAHD Channie! Ask another hyung! Am I the only hyung here?” “There’s no one here except you. Baro hyung was having a recording at SSTP. Jinyoung hyung was sleeping in his work place. Shinwoo hyung was buying some groceries and he’s still not home yet.” Right. Sandeul folded his arms, thinking.

2300 hours.

      “DONE!” “YAY!! DAVIIIIID!” Gongchan exclaimed in joy. Jinyoung wiped his forehead with the back of his hand while Sandeul sips a drink. “Ne, I wanna go take a shower. I smell awful.” He sniffed the collar of his shirt; Sandeul tried smelling Jinyoung “Ahh~ Indeed. You rot.” Sandeul ran away. “LEE SANDEUL! I’ll get you later.” He mumbled his way to the shower. “Hyung! Lend me your precious lappy!” “NO!” The man’s voice coming from the shower. “I just wanted to use for a while! Can I? PLEAAAAAASEE?” No response but only water dripping from the shower was heard. “OKAY!” Gongchan answered himself and abused Jinyoung’s laptop. “I didn’t- Oh well…” Jinyoung sighed.

      “BANAs must be thrilled with our conversation on Twitter.” Sandeul said to Gongchan but he was busy uploading pictures of David the bicycle and tweeting. “Right. I’m talking to the wall.” Sarcastically said.

0030 hours.

      Shinwoo spotted a dim light coming from Jinyoung’s composing room. “Aigoo. Channie, go sleep now! You should be sleeping!” Gongchan shook and laughed. “What?! HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT SHINWOO?!!” “Shut up, omma. Just go to sleep. I promised Jinyoung hyung I’ll stop at 1.30.” Shinwoo nodded and left. Gongchan then got tired of it but he doesn’t feel drowsy yet he’s very hyper. He tried playing games, typed nonsense on notepad and stalking Twitter users but he can’t put his dear self to sleep. “Oh?” Something caught his eye. A blue box shaped with a white capital F in it. Ooh..what does this box do? Can I- Can I- Can I- oops. “I pressed it.”

 

 

Hello! So, how’s my chapter? keke Speak your opinion. Don’t worry! I don’t bite. :D and uhmm~ sorry if you think its short ^^-