One Shot 0.2 (END)

Infinite's Little Princess

 

SUZY'S POV
 
1 MESSAGE FROM MY HANDSOME FATHER
 
 
Princess, meet me at the coffee shop. I'm with your mom. Take care crossing the road okay?
 
-Dad
 
My parents separated a long time ago but Im glad seeing them starting a new again. Im happy they didnt plan of divorcing because if that's the case, it will be such a waste seeing them getting back together now. 
I left the guys who are still eating. I looked at Myungsoo for the last time, he seems out of the world. What was he thinking?
 
 
Eh? Why would I care.
 
"Im going out to see mom, laters." I waved at them.
"Oh, let's go together then! We'll be jogging for awhile." Dongwoo said cheerfully. 
 
"I'll go with you." hoya said
"Me too! Wait!" Woohyun, who was now changing into jogging wear. Yep he's changing infront of me and that is so gross!
 
"YAH HYUNG! CANT YOU SEE WE HAVE A GIRL HERE?" Myungsoo said, grabbing woohyun upstairs. 
 
He's really weird. 
 
"Okay then the 6 of us will go. Yah myungsoo-ah, take care of the house." Sunggyu the nagging leader stated like a boss. Myungsoo was going to open his mouth to response but was left silent because sungyeol grabbed us all outside, leaving myungsoo alone.
 
I pity him ha-ha. Karma.
 
I decided to just walk instead of taking a cab or a bus. I wore my favorite jeans and hoodie. Infinite is really popular here in Korea and that makes my Dad popular too. And INSPIRITS. They know everything about Infinite so it doesnt shock me tweeting me on twitter and  stalking me outside. It may sound creepy but I dont care because no one has ever tried to do something to me. All I need is to be friendly. I actually gain more friends because of this. 
 
"Kyaaaaa~ Dongwoo oppa is jogging with Infinite!"
"Omo! Is Myungsoo oppa there?" 
"He's not there T^T"
 
But I tell you.. Inspirits are calm if its only me but with the guys? RIOT! 
 
"Oh! Is that Hyejin? Their manager's daughter?" 
"OMO! NAE! OMO! She's really pretty!" 
 
heheheh i know, thanks. 
 
"KYAAAAAAA~~ IT'S INFINITE'S MANAGER'S DAUGHTER!!" someone shouted and they all ran to me T^T Omo, arent you guys suppose to find where infinite is?
Why me? Im in trouble!!
 
"Unni please give this to myungsoo oppa."
"Unni this, for sunggyu."
"For woohyunie!"
"For diva sungjong unni!"
"Please give my gift to them!"
"Unni~ Please? gomawo!"
 
Etteoke? Etteoke? Etteoke? Etteoke? Etteoke?  
Their gifts were all huge! There's no way in hell I can bring this all at home and besides I need to meet my dad in 15 minutes! 
Im in trouble!
 
 
Calling Sunggyu... he didnt answer 
Calling Dongwoo... didnt answer as well. 
 
I cant reach the others! T___T What Am I going to do now?
 
 
OH! 
 
 
Calling The Devil.........
 
(WAE?)
"YES HELLO KIM MYUNGSOO."
(WAEEEE?)
"HELP ME!!! IM INFRONT OF THE BOOKSTORE! HELLPPPP!" 
 
and i hang up. 
 
 
1 Message from The Devil
"Oi! What happen to you? Are you hurt? Wait for me im coming! Just stay there, arraseo?" 
 
 
And i just found myself smiling at his message. I spent my 5 minutes, staring at his message. How I wish he's this kind of Myungsoo when he's beside me.
 
"Hyejin! What happen? Are you alright? Huh?" he came, panting.
 
"Myungsoo-ah." I stood up, pouting. Let me just use this moment to fool him! Hehehe 
 
"Ya tell me what happen?" he asked..
 
 
HUGGING ME.
 
 
Omo did he just hugged me? >///<
 
 
"I-I-Im fine.. your fans just.. ah.. myungsoo-ah.."
 
"Yah, dont go out alone again alright?" he whispered, still feeling his warmth. 
 
 
 
I called my dad to tell him what happen and asked him to cancel the meeting with mom. Fortunately Myungsoo was beside me, my dad's pet. 
He likes and trusts myungsoo a lot so when it was him to talked to my dad, he believed. 
 
"T-thanks.." I whispered
 
"Dont go out alone again." he replied. 
 
 
I looked at him, curious if he's just playing a game on me but I saw him staring at me with worried planted on his eyes. 
 
"Ah.. n-nae.. I wont." I told him, blinking my eyes. This.Is.Awkward. 
I looked at him again, now seeing him smiling at me. A serious..sweet smile. But my eyes went to his ears again. 
 
"Red ears again ha-ha-ha" I laughed awkwardly but was shocked when he looked at me straight in the eyes and cupped my cheeks with his both hands.
 
"Hyejin-ah..." he whispered, still looking at my eyes. 
"You're beauiful.." and then he kissed me. And I kissed him back. 
 
 
 
"Hyejin-ah~ its me sunggyu the nagging leader talking, we now call you *dugdugdugdug* Infinite's Little Princess~"
"Aigoo noona but you're not little anymore!" sungjong exclaimed
 
 
"And.. You're now officialy Kim Myungsoo's girlfriend, Park Hyejin." Myungsoo said, intertwining his hands with me.
 

There you go guys~ dont forget to vote and comment ^^ Oh and... should I make a continuation story of this? What do you think? Leave me a comment if you would like to know what happens living with these 7 and as Myungsoo's official girlfriend! :-) 

 

BUT BEFORE I DO THAT;

HERE'S MY ONGOING FIC: LINKEU LINKEU

TWITTER: LINKEU LINKEU