1

Fanmeet Surprise! (sugenluv)

 

“INFINITE! INFINITE!” I cheered along with the other Inspirits as we watched our dear boys perform ‘Man In Love’ on the stage for their fan-meeting today. “Myungsoo oppa! Saranghae!” I screamed as loud as I can. Suddenly, he looked at my direction and winked. Oh my mother god! Did he just winked at me?! Oh my god! And I continued to cheer for my ultimate bias, Myungsoo oppa.

Finally it’s time for the signing of their new album, ‘New Challenge’. I ran to the queue as fast as I could but then was being pushed to the back by some other fans. Just my damn luck. *sigh*

After queuing for an hour, it’s finally my turn. The first one was Sunggyu oppa. “Annyeong~ What’s your name?” Sunggyu asked as he looked at me while smiling. “I am ~~~~.” I said. “Ahh~ Annyeong ~~~~ please support us okay?” Sunggyu returned my album after signing it. I nodded.  

Next was Woohyun oppa. “Annyeong girlfriend~ what’s your name?” Woohyun asked as he winked at me. Did he just called me his girlfriend?! “A-a-annyeong-g , ~~~~ imnida.” I stuttered. “Beautiful name! Please support us a lot okay?” Woohyun said as he return me my album.

Next was Hoya oppa. “Annyeong ~~~~, do you want to me to add any special message in?” he asked as he looked at me with his smile. Oh my heart. “A-anything that you want.” I said as I looked away from his eyes. He wrote it and returned me my album. I looked at what he wrote, ‘Annyeong ~~~~! You’re so cute! Please support us~’ with a smiley face and a heart behind the sentence. Oh my! So sweet!

Next was Dongwoo oppa. “Annyeong~ What’s your name?” Dongwoo asked smiling. “Annyeong~ M-my name is ~~~~.” I answered. “Oh~ Annyeong ~~~~ please support us a lot okay? Thank you~” He then laugh his trade laughter and that made me giggled too. “Smile more! You’re pretty when you smile!” Dongwoo said as he return me my album. I redden and move on.

Next was Sungjong oppa. “Annyeong~ May I know what’s your name?” Sungjong asked as he look at me with his head tilted to one side (A/N: OMG SO CUTE! ><). “M-my name is ~~~~..” I answered as I am stunned by his cuteness. “Are you okay? Here’s a lemon candy to calm your nerve.” Sungjong said as he pass me a lemon candy from his pocket. Oh my god! He gave me his own lemon candy! “Here, thank you for supporting us~” He said smiling as he returned me my album.

Next was Sungyeol oppa. “Annyeong my dear fan~ What’s your name?” Sungyeol asked smiling. Oh my god~ my heart. Sungyeol is my second bias because of his choding image. “Annyeong~ my name is ~~~~.” I said softly as I am still trying to absorb in the fact that I’m meeting Infinite now. “Here’s your album~” Sungyeol signed the album and return it to me with a wink.

Finally, it is my ultimate bias. Myungsoo oppa. I took a deep breath in and walk towards him. “Annyeong beautiful~ What’s your name?” Myungsoo asked while looking at me with his y eyes. (A/N: Holy! Kajhfdwifasknfla! I just died.) With my soul captured inside his eyes, I stuttered out my name. “Ah~ so your name is ~~~~?” he said. Wait why does he sound like he want to know my name? “Well, ~~~~, I have been looking at you since the start of the fan-meeting. Then when I heard that you shouted that you love me, I feel so honored. So how about you come over to the backstage later to find me?” Myungsoo whispered to me as he slip one backstage pass into my album. I widened my eyes as I try to absorb the fact that Myungsoo actually take notice of me! “A-a-araso~ I’ll c-come over later.” I stuttered due to the fluttering in my stomach. “Good! I’ll see you later!”  He smiled like a five years ols kid who got his candy. I couldn’t help but giggle a little at the scene.

I walked away from the queue and went back to where my friends have already gathered together, sharing their interactions with the Infinite members. “So, ~~~~ how’s your interaction with the Infinite members?” one of my friends asked. “Sunggyu asked me to continue to support them. Woohyun called me his girlfriend, Hoya wrote on my album telling me I’m cute, Dongwoo said that I’m pretty when I’m smiling, Sungjong gave me one of his lemon candy.” I show them the candy in my mouth. “Sungyeol oppa winked at me and Myungsoo, he said that he heard me saying I love him during their performance! OMG! I’m trying to keep calm but my feels are now overload! Oh my god! Save me!” I screamed and jump around while pulling my friends with me and we are just all jumping around.

Suddenly, all my friends turned quiet as they looked behind me. I turned behind and was suddenly attacked by a bear hug. I was shocked and was about to use my self-defense skills when the guy suddenly said, “Dongsaeng-ah, are you sure you want to use them on your brother and hurt him?” I recognize the familiar voice. “Sunggyu oppa, you think it’s funny is it?” I turned around and show him my unimpressed face. “Woah. Chill little sis. I’m just here to pass you the backstage pass.” He show me the pass on his hand. I stared at him and showed him the pass I got from Myungsoo oppa.

“How did you get that?” Sunggyu oppa stared at the pass like it’s from another planet. I pulled my oppa near me and whispered to his ear, “It’s from Myungsoo oppa.” I said and blushed. “WHAT?! That Myungsoo is dead. How dare he hit on my baby sister?!” “Oppa!” I whined. “Okay okay.” Sunggyu oppa surrendered. “~~~~… Can you please explain to us?” My friend suddenly said and I and Sunggyu oppa look at her. She blushed hard because her bias is my brother, Sunggyu oppa. “Oh! Let me explain!” I suddenly said. “Oppa, these are my bestest friend, Minjee and Hyorin!” I pulled Oppa towards my friends. “And guys, this is my oppa, Sunggyu oppa! Other members don’t know it either, so you guys are the only few who know our relationship! Oh! And Sunggyu oppa, Minjee is your fan!” I introduced oppa to my friends and Minjee blushed into a darker shade of red when I tell oppa that she is his biggest fan. “Oh~ Annyeong~ Do you guys want to come backstage? Here’s the pass.” He pass the passes to my friends. “G-g-gomawo!” my friends said together. “Okay oppa! I will go in and find you later.” I pushed Sunggyu oppa away. “Araso! Don’t push me you little punk!” Sunggyu oppa mess up my hair and walk away while laughing. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell us earlier?! No wonder you get all those free tickets to INFINITE events. Tch.” Hyorin said while playfully rolled her eyes. “Hehe. Mianhae~” I did some aegyo. “Ah! Stop! You know I always fall for your aegyo!” Hyorin said as she covers her eyes. “Let’s go to the backstage now.” I pull my best friends to the backstage.

“Omo. Do I look okay?” Hyorin keep combing her hair. “Relax, Sungjong oppa won’t judge you. If he do, I’ll get Sunggyu oppa to fix him.” I said as I rolled my eyes while watching her. Just then, Sunggyu oppa walk towards us. “Come on girls, let’s go to INFINITE waiting room. This is the first time I letting the boys meet ~~~~, hope they won’t do anything to her.” Sunggyu grumbled all the way while we are walking to the waiting room. “Oppa, I have taken self-defense classes before, no worries.” I rolled my eyes. “Araso, we are here.” Sunggyu oppa suddenly announce. He opens the door and inside the room sits the boys. Oh my heart. “Oh! No fans are allowed here! Why are you all here?” Hoya oppa said as he stood up. “Yah, this girl right here,” Sunggyu oppa suddenly pulled me towards him, “Is my sister. Touch her and you are dead.” Sunggyu oppa said and he is staring at Myungsoo oppa. I elbowed him in the stomach to stop him. “Oww!” Sunggyu oppa winced. “Oppa! Are you okay?” I turned around and faked to be concern while warning him with my glare. He shrunk and coughed awkwardly. I looked at Myungsoo oppa and he seems so shocked. Oh my god! He is so cute!

I introduced myself and my friends to the INFINITE boys while they do the same back. After Sungjong oppa know that Hyorin is his fan, he pulled her to one side and they talked animated. Soon, Dongwoo oppa and Hoya oppa joined in their conversation. On the other hand, Sunggyu oppa and Minjee is so awkward with each other and so, Woohyun oppa and Sungyeol oppa try to make them a little less awkward. I was left with Myungsoo oppa. The both of us decided to go to the café to grab some coffee.

“What would you like to drink?” Myungsoo oppa ask me while we are ordering. “Uhm, Double Chocolate Mocha!” I ordered. “Okay, one double chocolate mocha and one ice Americano please.” Myungsoo oppa ordered and paid. “Gomawo!” I said as I receive my drink and sip happily. Suddenly, I saw Myungsoo oppa blushing. “Oppa, why are you blushing?” I asked with my straw still in my mouth looking up at him with my big eyes. “D-don’t stare at me like this. Y-y-you look so cute…” Myungsoo oppa coughed awkwardly. I blushed and look away. “O-oh. Mianhae~” I apologized and we walk quietly to the park.

“Oppa.” I called Myungsoo oppa. “Hmm?” he replied because he is drinking. “You know you’re my bias in INFINITE?” I said as he nodded. “Yeah, and you know what? He asked. “What?” I look at him curiously as we settled down on a bench in the park. “I’m very happy that you are my biggest fan.” He said as he look up to the sky. I blushed. “Why?” I said as I try to cool myself down. “Because,” he suddenly come near me and whisper, “Because, I like you.” Myungsoo confessed. My eyes bulged out and stare at him. “I guess you can say it’s love at first sight.” He said and then turned to me and winked. (A/N: God, I just died.) “When I see you just now, I want to look for you and know more about you.” Myungsoo oppa said as he look at me. “I-i-i…” I’m speechless.

“Come on, let’s go back, Sunggyu hyung should be going crazy finding you missing for too long. He might kill me.” Myungsoo oppa chuckled. He stood up, “Let’s go?” he offered me his hand as he tilt his head to one side and gaze at me softly. I smile and accept his hand and we two held hands and walk back to the waiting room. “~~~~, I can meet you again right?” Myungsoo oppa asked. “Yeah, I will come for every event, I promise.” I pinky-promised with him and he chuckled.

“Yah! Where did you two go to?” Sunggyu oppa ask as we walk in. “And why are you guys holding hands?!” Sunggyu oppa widened his eyes while the whole room suddenly became quiet, staring at us. “u-u-uhm,” I stuttered. “She agreed to be my girlfriend!” Myungsoo oppa announced while the whole room’s jaw dropped including mine. “Oppa! When did I say that?” I said, shocked. “Okay okay. She is not my girlfriend YET.” Myungsoo oppa emphasize on the yet. “Aigoo… my baby sister…” Sunggyu oppa sobbed into Minjee’s shoulder. “Woah oppa, I didn’t know you and Minjee are so close already. I smirked. Then I turn to Sungjong and Hyorin and found them exchanging number. “Woah, and you guys are fast too.” I teased them. They blushed and continue their little conversation. I turned towards Myungsoo oppa, “Oppa, let’s exchange numbers and let’s meet up soon yeah?” I said and Myungsoo oppa nodded.

And that’s how our story started.