Something about You

Something about You

 “What should I do?” She sighs inwardly. Craving a sweet smile, she walked out of the practice room she was in. She hummed softly to Angel, her favourite track from EXO’s MAMA album. Unexpectedly, she remind of him.  Trying to erase his face from her thought for the moment, she shook her head slightly. But, the image of him will never want to leave her mind.

She stops in her track as she reached EXO’s practice room. Her shaking hand tries to twist the door knob, praying to the above that he’s alone for the time being. When she finally opened the door, she peek her head in first. Luckily, her prayer was heard. He’s alone.  Her heart dropped upon seeing his sleeping figure on the dance floor. He looked worn out.

Working her steps silently towards him, doesn’t want to wake him up just yet. Taking her place next to him, she stares at his angelic face. Her hand caresses his face ever so lovingly. Seohyun stop her action when he stirs in his sleep. His eyes flutter open. As soon as their eyes met, he craves the lovely smile of his’. “I’m sorry for waking you up.” She apologizes, feeling guilty for her action.

The said man scoots closer towards her. Making her laps as his pillow, he just smiles. Muttering a soft “It’s okay.” He embraces himself with his own hand. His eyes never left the beautiful face of hers’.  She caresses his hair, not breaking the eye contacts with him.

“Are you okay? You’re shivering.” She asked concernedly. She places the back of her palm on his forehead. Her eyebrows knitted together as she feels his temperature. “Nothing’s weird.” Still puzzled with his body temperature, she gained her courage and places her forehead on his’.

Suho was stunned by her act. He stiffened in his place as she checked on him. “J-Joohyun-ah.” He called for his’ girlfriend. She sits up straight, and pouted. “Why are you shivering?” She asked him. Still is unsatisfied with his condition.  “The air conditioner, I presume.” He answered. He sits up to meet her face to face.

“What bring you here?” He asked. His eyes still glued on her face. She smiles softly, as she brings her hand to caress his cheeks. “Ah, I think I have something to tell you.” She answered. Suho closes his eyes, savouring her touch. He takes her hand in his’, giving the small hand of her a slight squeeze. He brings it close to his mouth and gives it a long peck.

“I miss you.” He confesses. Seohyun sighs, her heart can’t bear with his prince like character. It’s to charming to resist. “I miss you too.” She replied softly. A soft hue of pink coloured her cheeks. Suho can’t help but to smile at her cute reaction.

She cleared before finally speaking up.  “Happy birthday, my love.” She wishes him. Scooting closer towards him and gives him a long kiss on his forehead. Suho just smiles . He can’t describe his feelings for her. She pulls herself away from him, smiling tenderly.

“Well, I don’t have much, but I really appreciate it if you willing to have this as your birthday present.” She says. He raises his left eyebrow, staring at the silver ring she hold. “Y-you don’t have to, Joohyun-ah.” He stupidly stuttered in front of her.  She giggles softly, holding his hand into her. Slowly, she slides the ring into his ring finger. “Perfect.” She muttered.

Lifting up her head, she grins childishly. “I have mines too.” She shows her ring. “I made this specially for us. Take care of it, okay?” She asked. Her eyes sparkled in delight. He let out a low chuckle. Nodding his head and flashes his cute smile. “I’ll take care of it. Like I take care of your heart, that you’ve give me.”  Once again, he makes her heart skips a beat or two. Oh Lord, why is he too good to be true? She wondered.

“Hyun.” He called for her. She stares into his beautiful brown orbs, fighting the urge to sink deeper into those mesmerizing eyes of his’. The way he called for her with so much love.  Ugh, this guy always drives me crazy without his realisation. “Yes?” She finally replied.

He lean closer until she can feels his hot breaths brushes over her lips. Locking their gazes into each other eyes. God, please let the light in his eyes be there forever. She prayed, clearly hypnotise by his eyes. “Thank you for this.” He thanked her. Capturing her plumps lips with his’ own. Her favourite lips gloss, strawberry, which eventually becomes his favourite too.

Suho smiles between the kisses. He circles his arms around her slim waist. Even how hard I try to search for the answer, I will never found it. Not now, not tomorrow. No, as long as he’s mine. The question will never be answered.


Kris stiffened in his place and slowly closes the door shut.

“Hyung. Why did you stop here .” Kai asked curiously.

Kris craves a sweet smile, clearing his throat. “Who want bubble tea?” He questions. Almost all of them raises their hands up.

“Okay. Let’s go.” He shoo them away. “But, hyung. What about Suho hyung?” Sehun asked their duizhang.

Scoffing, Kris once again craves a meaningful smile. “Oh, he haves his own bubble tea inside there.” Pushing the giant maknae along with him, he chuckles softly. This couple.Pfft.

 

 


A/N:Yeay. Finally, I've posted this one-shot. Well, to be honest, this one-shot is kinda empty. Really empty. Not too much event in it, just SeoHo enjoying their free time with each other./I can't imagine if it's real.asdfghjkl. Anyway. I really hope you guys enjoyed this lame story. Please leave your feedback. I'm dying to know what you guys think of this one-shot. Thank you -aida