Chapter 2: DAY 1

HyukHae and the Aftermaths of the Zombie Apocalypse

Time: 5:45 p.m.

 

Hae was pulling the hem of Hyukjae’s shirt. It was almost twilight, and Hae was growing nervous.

 

“Hyuk? Where are we staying? It’s almost dark, what if.. what if there’s still zombies?” Hae asked.

 

Hyuk paused for a while. “Since we can’t go back..Let’s just stay at a hotel. Don’t worry, I loaded the guns.”

 

“You have money?” Donghae tilted his head.

 

Hyuk looked at him with disbelief. “We’re like the only humans in this place Donghae, you think we still need to pay for a room?”

 

“Ya! Calm down monkey!”

 

“Psh. Monkey your face.”

 

 

Hyuk dragged Donghae to the Hotel. It was a famous five star hotel, but by the looks of it, the place is isolated.

 

“Hyuk! Zombie!” Hyukjae turned around (Please imagine it in Slow Motion  XD) and shot the two zombies. ( Please imagine it like an action movie –nods-)

 

Donghae ran closer to Hyuk and hid behind his back, gripping Hyuk’s shirt as tight as  he could. “It’s not over, Hyuk. They’ll kill us.”

 

Hyuk turned around and held Donghae’s hand. “I’m here, okay? Uncle is counting on me to never leave this scaredy cat son of his.”

 

“I-I’m not a scaredy cat -.-“

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Tss. I said I’m not.”

 

Hyuk smirked and dragged the annoyed Hae upstairs.

 

“That would be your room, and this would be mine.” Hyuk pointed the two adjacent rooms.

 

Hyukjae chose the Presidential suites ( King sized bed, aircon and all those five star things ;n;)

 

Donghae went inside his room and also did Hyukjae.

 

Tired, Hyukjae slumped on the bed, not bothering to change his clothes, or even wash his body. He was about to drift to sleep when a knock on the door was heard. He grabbed his gun and went to open the door.

 

“Hae? What are you doing here?”Hyuk asked.

 

“Uhm, I-the…room.. has no light. Yeah, no light.” Hae answered nodded.

 

Hyukjae smirked. “Haehae is scared~”

 

Donghae widened his eyes. “Scared? O-of course not.”

 

“Really? So, you can go back to your room now I’ll clo—“

 

“Wait! Okay, okay I’m scared.Happy?!” Donghae said and pouted.

 

Hyuk smirked and pulled Donghae inside his room.

 

“You know, you can just say it straightly.” Hyuk smirked again.

 

Donghae pouted more. “Stop making fun of me.”

 

Hyuk chuckled. He loved seeing Donghae get annoyed. “You’re sleeping on the floor.”

 

Donghae rolled his eyes. “As if I wanted to sleep next to you.”

 

Hyukjae smirked again and threw some pillows and sheets at Donghae. He glared at him but Hyukjae gave him a sleep-or-I’ll-let-you-sleep-on-the other-room look.

 

“Goodnight Hyuk.”

 

“Night Hae.”

 

-

 

Donghae frowned and covered his eyes from the sunray’s that is hitting his face. He was about to get up when he felt a heavy weight on the other side of his body.

 

 

“Hyukjae!”

 

 

 

----------------------------------

SHORT =(((
I wanted it to be long but my powers won't let me ;n;

(Le talks to myself): Why is Hyukjae always smirking?