Chapter 9

My Fake Girlfriend

There Someone's Staring at them and she saw Seungho and Jiyeon Kissing in the Bed.......... and it was JAEKYUNG. 

Jaekyung POV

Jaekyung: *while she's staring at Seungho and Jiyeon and feeling jealous* Seungho..... why cannot you love... me....?? I want you to love me too..... just like her..... *tears are falling and she leave*

~End of Jaekyung's POV~

Next morning at Seungho's House

Seungho POV

He wakes Up because he feels hungry..... and it was 5:15 am.. while his going down stairs he see Jiyeon Sleeping in the Sofa....

Seungho: *he walks to Jiyeon and look at her* why did she sleep in here....?? it's cold right here.... *worried*

Because Seungho is so worried about her.... he carried Jiyeon to his Bedroom and put Jiyeon to his Bed....

Seungho: You can sleep peacefully here.... *while his touching Jiyeon face softly*

Seungho put a chair near to Jiyeon and he sit there and he just staring to Jiyeon like crazy....

Seungho: *while his staring to Jiyeon like crazy* Jiyeonie.....*sigh* why am i staring you like this....????

then he come close to Jiyeon's face

Seungho: *staring at her seriously* Why....? why....?? I always keep asking myself.... Why...?? *thinking* 

Then suddenly Seungho knows the answer......?

Seungho: I think.... IM IN LOVE WITH YOU.....Jiyeon????!!!! *shock* YAH!!!! why did I say THAT??!!!! I'm in love with a POOR GIRL!!!!! am I CRAZY!!!!! *sigh* I can't understand my feelings.....to her.....

Then he Stand up and he kissed Jiyeon's forehead

Seungho: I hope you'll sleep here Peacefully..... *smiles and he leave Jiyeon in his Room*

Seungho Walk down stairs and he was so bored..... so he just play his favorite song in the Piano to relax himself.... when he was playing piano it is full of Emotion.....

Seungho: I hope Jiyeon will hear this in her Dream..... *smiles*

then he finish the song...... suddenly he feels Tired so he sleep in the sofa..... he sleep 5:58am

~End of Seungho's POV~

6:00 am in Seungho's House

Jiyeon POV~

~her phone rang... it is her Alarm~

She wakes up because of her Cellphone.....

Jiyeon: ah.... My dream is so Amazing.... *Smiles* but I awoke because of this Cellphone.... arghhh....*Pouts* I want to dream more about it! 

This is The Story of Jiyeon's Dream

She was walking into a Wonderful Garden... and he meets a guy.... but the face of the guy is not clear....

Jiyeon: *wondering* who is this guy?

Then the Guy come close to her

???: Jiyeonie....

Jiyeon: *SHOCK* *he know my name???? (she thought to herself)*

???: Why I am I staring to you like this???

Jiyeon: Huh????

???: I think..... im in love with you.... Jiyeon.... 

Jiyeon: *SHOCK*

He come close to Jiyeon and he kissed Jiyeon's forehead

Jiyeon: *she touches her forehead* who are you....?

???: *he didn't answer Jiyeon*

then the guy Plays a Piano to her..... and it was full of emotion... Jiyeon is enjoying listening to it.....

Jiyeon: WOW!!!! he plays piano to me!!!!! *enjoying it*

she is so happy about it..... because Jiyeon's Dream is a guy will play Piano to Her.... it was her BIG DREAM!!!!! she really like to hear someone who play a piano.... because her father always plays piano to her when she was young.... he plays piano to Jiyeon if Jiyeon is Lonely.... because playing piano to her is Making her very happy....

???: *he finish playing the song.....*

Jiyeon: *she remember her Father because when she hears that guy play the piano..... he plays the piano like his Father.....* 

???: *he stand up and walk to Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: you're really good..... *smiles*

???: *smiles*

Jiyeon: you said to me earlier that you like me.... *blush*

???: *smiles again*

Jiyeon: I think im in love with you too.... I like a guy playing a piano to me.....haha *then she come close to the guy and she is going to kiss the guy.....*

Her lips is going to meet the lips of the guy.... but she wakes up because of her Cellphone.... so she did not kiss the guy.... in her dream.....

So her Dream Ends because of her..... CELLPHONE!!!! XD

Jiyeon POV

Jiyeon: Stupid CELLPHONE!!!! IM GOING TO KISS HIM!!!! *she throw her cellphone* Arghh....that was my chance..... *pouts*

 

_____________________________

 

HAHAHAHA!!!! yeah! I've already finished IT!!!!! ~♥  HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!!