Chapter 7

My Fake Girlfriend

 

The Dinner

Seungho's Mom POV (MS Shortcut)

MS: it's 7:45 pm and Seungho is still not here! our Dinner is 8:00 pm!

Jaekyung's Mom (MJ Shortcut)

MJ: Maybe he is Preparing Something to my daughter.... right Jaekyung?

Jaekyung: Of course mom! *smile* so excited!!

~End of Seungho's Mom POV~

Seungho POV

~at his House~

He's calling Jiyeon....

Seungho: yah!!!! Jiyeon we are going to be late!!!! why are you not answering your Phone!!!!

Suddenly.....

Seungho: Ah!! I'm going to her House now!!!! I can't take it!! *Actually.... he just wanna see Jiyeon wearing that Dress*

he hurriedly go to Jiyeon's House using his Car... not his Motorcycle..

~End of Seungho POV~

Jiyeon POV

~at her House~ 

She's wearing the Dress that Seungho gave her

Jiyeon: am I really going to that Diner??!! *confuse...*

then somebody Knocks to her Door

Jiyeon: Who is it?!

???: Hey this is Yoo Seungho!!!! Jiyeon we are going to be late!!!!

Jiyeon: OMG!!!! am I really going to that dinner?!!!! im so confuse now!!

then suddenly Jiyeon made a decision.....

Jiyeon: OK! im going to that Dinner!! *then she go out to her House*

~End Of Jiyeon's POV~

Seungho POV

Seungho is waiting Jiyeon to go out in her House.... but suddenly.... when Jiyeon Go out....

Seungho: *see's Jiyeon and his eyes grew* is that Jiyeon???? or an Angel fall down here in front of me???? *he can't believe to what he saw*

Jiyeon: I'm sorry for waiting you....*she bow to Seungho*

Seungho: no It's ALRIGHT!!!! *Big smile* ahmmmm.......... you really.... look.... beautiful in that dress.... *he shyly said*

Jiyeon: Thank you.... *shy*

Seungho: OH! i forget! we are going to be late in the dinner!!!! Let's Go!

both of them Ride in the car and Seungho cannot focus in his driving because Jiyeon is sitting beside him...

Seungho: * (heartbeating) Seungho just focus in your driving!!!! forget about Jiyeon....(he thought to himself)*

now They arrive in the Dinner's Venue.. and it was 8:24pm.... they were late in 24 minutes

~End of Seungho's POV~

Seungho Mom POV

MS: Seungho is late in 24 minutes!!!! *angry*

MJ: Maybe he has a Surprise to us!

JaeKyung: *she's thinking about his surprise...* Im very Excited

Seungho is already in the Dinner.... but he has a fellow... and it was a Girl! I don't Know her!!!

MS: Who is she?! *points to the girl*

Jaekyung: *angry*

Seungho: Mom.... May I introduce my Girlfriend? 

MS: *she walks to Seungho and slapped him* Stupid Seungho!!!! why did you do that to me? you are going to be married to Jaekyung!

~End of Seungho's Mom POV~

Seungho POV

Seungho: *while his touching his Cheek* Mom! She is the one that I LOVE!! 

MS: Who is that Girl? *pointing to Jiyeon*

Seungho: She is Park Jiyeon! She is My GIRLFRIEND! *he emphasized the word "Girlfriend"*

MS: ahhh.. PARK JIYEON! *she is going to Slapped Jiyeon but Seungho hold her wrist*

Seungho: *while holding the arm of his mother* Mom STOP IT!!!!! I REALLY LOVE PARK JIYEON!!!!! I LOVE HER!! *YAHH!!!! Did I really Say it?!!!! am I saying a Lie or a TRUTH!!! My Heart is Beating Faster!!!!! (he thought to himself)*

Jiyeon: *SHOCK* *Why did my Heart Beating Faster when he say it!! (she thought to herself)*

MS: AHH!!!! Stupid Seungho!! you and Jaekyung are still going to be married!!

Then the His Mother , Jaekyung and Mother of Jaekyung go out in the Room..... after that Seungho and Jiyeon atmosphere becomes Awkward.....

Seungho: *he cannot look to Jiyeon after he say to his mother that he love her*

But Jiyeon talk to him

Jiyeon: Seungho.... are you alright? *worried*

Seungho: WAAHH!!!! what am I going to do!! *then he sit to the chair*

Jiyeon: *she sit too* your mother is so SCARY!

Seungho: Yes she is! and I hate HER!!!! 

Jiyeon: *laugh* hahaha

Seungho: ahmmm.... at lease we do our Mission.... but it Failed.... but still.... LET'S CELEBRATE IN MY HOUSE!!!! 

Jiyeon: yeah your right..... we will celebrate in your house?

Seungho: Yep.. I want you to visit my house.

Jiyeon: so... OK! let's celebrate there!

so both of them celebrate in Seungho' House.....

 

___________________________

 

^_^ hope you'll like it!