Chapter 18

My Fake Girlfriend

 

Seungho POV

~At Seungho’s, Room~

“Waah…. I keep thinking.. Why am I feeling weird.. Every time I see Jiyeon with other guys.. I feel that way.. *sigh* and I don’t know why.. Nah….. Never mind it Seungho!! You were just HUNGRY!”

Seungho: *goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge* Oh Yeah!! Sushi!! *gets the Sushi and eats it while his watching the television*

~End of Seungho POV~

Jiyeon POV

“Waah.. I met Lee Joon again!! But Seungho disturb our moment!! *pouts*”

Jiyeon: *goes downstairs and sees Seungho was watching a children’s show, which was weird for adults to watch* Are you a KID? Why are you still watching kinds of show like that?

Seungho: *He startled and quickly changes the show to a drama* Huh? What are you saying? *pretends that he didn’t know it*

Jiyeon: Aish.. You are so weird.. *sigh* I saw you watching children’s show!!

Seungho: WHAT?! *pretends to laugh* look at the show!! *points to the television* It’s a Drama!! What are you saying that I’m watching children’s show?! *stands up and goes to his bedroom because of embarrassment..* Aigoo.. *rubs his neck*

Jiyeon: *laughs* Babo..

~End of Jiyeon POV~

--------------------------------------

~ Sunday Morning ~

Seungho and Jiyeon were preparing for the party tonight

Seungho: Okay.. So Jiyeon.. You have to act formal to the guests..

Jiyeon: *nods*

Seugho: Don’t do anything stupid around there.

Jiyeon: *nods*

Seungho: You have to act that you are my real girlfriend, Arasso?

Jiyeon: *nods* Arasso!

Seungho: so here’s your dress *gives her dress*

Jiyeon: *takes the dress* Woah! This looks expensive!

Seungho: Of course! I didn’t buy things without labels!

Jiyeon: *Aish this guy is so arrogant..* Arasso!

Seungho: and I bring make-up artist to you.

Jiyeon: Woah, Really?

Seungho: Of course! You have to look Gorgeous this evening!! I don’t want the guests of that party to insult you, Okay?!

Jiyeon: Okay okay! Thanks Seungho!

Seungho: No Problem! *smiles*

--------------------------------------

~Evening before the party to starts~

Jiyeon: *goes out on her room and already dress up* Do I look Okay?

Seungho: *Shocked because of Jiyeon’s beauty* *why my heart is beating like this?* uhmmmm.. You look good..

Jiyeon: really? I think I’m not.. *pouts* You look good in your suit too.. *she shyly said*

Seungho: *looks at himself* Thanks *smiles*but Jiyeon..You really look good in that dress..

Then.. A silent… but Seungho breaks the silents

Seungho: Oh.. Let’s go now! We don’t have to be late!

Jiyeon: Ok!

They went out and Jiyeon sees the Limousine..

Jiyeon: Are we going to ride there? *points to the limousine*

Seungho: *nods* yep!

Jiyeon: Woahhh..

Seungho: *opens the door* Ladies First.. *smiles*

Jiyeon: *went in*

Seungho: *went in too*

Then they went to the party

~The Party~

When they went out in the Limousine.. Seungho was the first one goes out and next is Jiyeon , Seungho offers his arms on Jiyeon and Jiyeon puts her arms around on Seungho’s arms.. The guests were so shock. Especially Jaekyung and her friends.

Jaekyung: *can’t believe to what she sees* what is this stupid girl doing in here? *pissed*

Woori: *one of Jaekyung’s friend* Yah.. I thought that guy is going to marry you? But who is that girl? *wondering*

Jisook: what is that stupid girl doing in here? 

Jaekyung: don’t worry girls.. I have a plan for her tonight.. *evil smile*

Jiyeon POV

“What’s with the guests? Aish.. Never mind them.. I need to do is my job.. to pretend that I am Seungho’s Girlfriend and  Woah.. I can’t believe I can see a party like this! The party was so beautiful.. There have so many rich persons attends in this party. They are so elagant.. woah! I’m so nervous.. I don’t know what to do.. *sigh* You can do it Jiyeon!! Fighting!!”

Seungho: *notices Jiyeon looks nervous* Jiyeon-ah.. are you okay?

Jiyeon: ah…. I’m okay *slightly smiles*

Seungho: *didn’t believe her so she pulled her to a quiet place so that they can talk* Are you really okay?

Jiyeon: I’m a bit nervous….

Seungho: Jiyeon-ah.. I’m here.. you don’t have to be afraid.. Okay?

Jiyeon: Okay..

Seungho: so now.. We have to go to Mrs. Kim and to my Mother..

Jiyeon: *nods*

So they went to Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Yoo

Seungho: Good Evening Mrs. Kim and Mom

Mrs. Kim: Seungho-ssi.. What is this girl doing in here?

Seungho: What’s the problem if I bring her here? She’s my girlfriend!

Mrs. Yoo: *sees Jiyeon, she is going to slap Jiyeon but Seungho stops her*

Seungho: Omma!! Stop treating my Girlfriend like this!

Mrs. Yoo: Take away that girl from here!! Do it now Seungho!!

Seungho: *annoyed* this is my life! I love Jiyeon!! So if you love Jaekyung.. you marry her!!

Mrs. Yoo: *pissed*

Seungho: Jiyeon.. let’s go *holds Jiyeon’s hand and goes to the back of Mrs. Kim’s house, where there has a pool on it*

Jiyeon: *nods*

While Seungho and her mother are fighting, Jaekyung sees it.

Jaekyung: Aish.. Seungho is so stupid! Jiyeon have to repay for this..

-------------------------------------------------

~At the Back of Mrs. Kim’s house~

Jiyeon: Seungho-ah.. Are you okay? *worried about to what happened earlier*

Seungho: I’m Okay *smiles* Oh.. let’s have a seat *offers Jiyeon a seat*

Jiyeon: Thanks

Seungho: Ahh.. Jiyeon-ssi.. wait me here.. I have to go to the restroom..

Jiyeon: No problem!

Seungho leaves Jiyeon.. when Seungho is not there.. Jiyeon tries to go around that place.. she notice Leejoon is in the party too.

Jiyeon: Oh.. Leejoon is here too!! *happy* LeeJoon-Ssi!! *tries to call Leejoon*

LeeJoon: *he heard Jiyeon’s voice calling her* Oh? Is that Jiyeon’s voice?

Jiyeon is going to Leejoon, but suddenly Jaekyung’s friend goes to her.

Seung Ah: Oh…. Seungho’s Girlfriend is here..

Yoon Hye: His UGLY Girlfriend! *laughs*

Then all of the friends of Jaekyung laughs

Jiyeon: *annoyed* huh.. If I’m ugly.. why Seungho Likes me? I think you Jaekyung *points to Jaekyung* is the UGLY ONE!

Jaekyung: *pissed* YAH!!

Hyun Young: Hey you Stupid!! Why are you calling my friend like that?!

Jiyeon: Of Course! It’s True!! I’m not going to call her UGLY if she is pretty.. but.. she’s really UGLY.. *rolls her eyes*

Jaekyung: *she is really pissed* YAH!!!! Girls! Do it now!!

Jiyeon: Huh?!

Jaekyung’s friend walks in front of Jiyeon, so that Jiyeon steps backward, their plan is to push Jiyeon in the deep part of the pool

Jiyeon: Yah!! *nervous*

Jaekyung: you stupid! Stop calling me UGLY!! You didn’t deserve to be Seungho’s Girlfriend!! I AM!! *shouts*

Jiyeon: and you.. STOP CALLING ME STUPID!! Because you are the STUPID ONE!! So you didn’t deserve to be Seungho’s Girlfriend because you are STUPID!!

Jaekyung: *she is so pissed so she so push Jiyeon to the deep part of the pool.. but It didn’t happened because someone stops Jiyeon from falling to the pool*

Jiyeon: AHH!! *she’s going to fall but someone pulls her so Jiyeon didn’t falls to the pool.. but.. the person who helps her falls to the pool instead of her*

 

-----------------------------------------------

OH YEAH!! i've already updated this story!! I am so busy for many months.. sorry guys for waiting for the update of this fic.. T.T

I'M VERY SORRY!!!!!

I hope you'll like this Chapter ^^

sorry for the wrong grammars, spelling, etc!!

 

Who do you think is the person who help Jiyeon and falls on the pool?? O.o WAAH!!

 

Stay Tuned!! ^_^