Chapter 12

My Fake Girlfriend

while they are enjoying eating………… Jiyeon ask Seungho Something………

Jiyeon POV

Jiyeon: Seungho..

Seungho: What?

Jiyeon: ahmmm..... Seungho..... can I tell anyone about our fake relationship?

Seungho: no..you can't tell anybody .. even your friend or your Family.... I want only the two of us will only know about this secret.....

Jiyeon: Ok....

Seungho: So you promise that you will not tell anybody about this..... OK??

Jiyeon: OK I PROMISE!!!!! *suddenly she ask again.....* Seungho..?? is it alright that I will have a True Boyfriend while we are pretending?

Seungho: Why did you ask that?

Jiyeon: Because I think If i had a real Boyfriend..... I think you are going to be JEALOUS!!!!!! *teasing*

Seungho: JEALOUS????!!!!!! why am I going to be Jealous....? did I say..... that I like you???? *teasing*

Jiyeon: NO....!!!!!

Seungho:Jiyeonie..... If I said right now..... That I like you???? will you accept me???? *teasing*

Jiyeon: *Shock* OF COURSE NOT!!!! 

Seungho: *shock* *AH..... that breaks my heart..... (he thought to himself)* 

Suddenly they finished eating.... 

Seungho: Jiyeonie..... let's play a game...

Jiyeon: what kind of game?

Seungho: rock, paper, and scissor.....

Jiyeon: What?! IT IS SO EASY!!!!

Seungho: If you win..... you will sleep tonight in my bedroom..... ONLY YOU!!!!! and if you lose... you will wash the dishes that we use now and you will sleep right there in the sofa tonight..... OK?

Jiyeon: What are you saying that I will sleep here tonight?? *wondering*

Seungho: Oh! I forget! 

Jiyeon: *wondering*

Seungho: From now on...... you will stay in my house.....

Jiyeon: WHAT??!! 

Seungho: Yes.... I don't want you to stay in your House..... because it is so small.... so I want you to live here....Your clothes will be delivered here later....

Jiyeon: O.O *my heart is beating FASTER!!!!!! we are going to live in a one house...... WHAT???? (she thought to herself)*

Seungho: So now let's PLAY!!!!

Jiyeon: OK!!!!! 

they started playing..... 

Seungho: we need 5 points to win....

Jiyeon: ok ok ok

Suddenly while they are playing Jiyeon got 4 points but Seungho..... got 0 points XD

Jiyeon: hahaha..... good luck Seungho!!!!!

Seungho: *he is getting pissed!!* 

So they finished playing.... and the winner is JIYEON!!!!

Jiyeon: hahaha...... you lose!!!!! *teasing him*

Seungho: OK I LOSE!!!! *pissed*

Jiyeon: YAH!!!!! SEUNGHO-ssi!!!!! start washing the dishes!!!!!

Seungho: OK OK OK OK!!!!!!!!!! *he shouted*

then Seungho start to wash the dishes and Jiyeon just watching TV and relaxing.....

Seungho: AH this is so STUPID!!!!!! I hate washing this!!!!!! *I WILL REVENGED TO HER!!!!! (he thought to himself)* *evil laugh*

Jiyeon heard It

Jiyeon: *evil laugh* hahahaha...... poor Seungho.....

Suddenly...........

~End of Jiyeon's POV~

Seungho POV

Seungho: *while his putting a handkerchief around his Hands* *evil laugh* goodluck Jiyeonie......

~End of Seungho's POV~

 

__________________________

 

sorry for the late update....... hope you'll like it!!!!!