My True Love

My Shining Star

"If every night you see at the sky, and the sky full of shining stars..Please believe, if I'm the one of that billion stars. And please believe, I'm the brightest star just for you."

-------------------------

*Sulli's pov*

I and Krystal had just returned from a place of a woman who can read my future love story. I decide to go consult to that woman because I felt very lonely, I need a boyfriend who can loves me.

Meanwhile, Krystal who was my bestfriend, she already has a boyfriend. She was a lucky girl, she already has boyfriend since we were at 3rd year at Junior High Sohol, that boy name is Jongin. And until now, we've been in 3rd year at Senior High Sohol, Krystal and Jongin also still become lovers until this year, in fact they're both in the same class with me now.

Because I also want to have boyfriend who will always love me, so I decide to see that woman.

* Flashback on*

"Gumo, so how? When am I going to find the right boy for me?" I was asked curiously after seeing the look on the face of gumo who was seeing the crystal ball with colorful lights in it.
 

"Well, tonight the weather seems nice. Stars scattered in the sky." Krystal and I in confusion after heard gumo's words.
 

"Mwo? I don't understand what you mean gumo.." I said with a plain look.
 

"Now you go home. I'm sure there are a shooting star tonight. When you see the shooting star, just say your request to have a boyfriend. The boy who say his feeling to you tomorrow, he will be your boyfriend." I'm gawking still hear the words of gumo.
 

"Krys, even now I'm not close to any boy. How can it be tomorrow there is a boy who will express his felling to me?" I whispered to Krystal
 

"Molla. I'm also confused." Krystal replied my whispered.
 

"But gumo.." I'm just going to talk but gumo cut my words.
 

"No but! Now you go home! Do you want to have boyfriend or not?" that gumo snapped me.
 

"N-n-ne, arraseo. Gomapseumnida gumo." Krystal and I go away from that gumo's place. Suddenly gumo was calling me again ..
 

"And one more, when you and that boy has become lovers, he would say 'If every night you see at the sky, and the sky full of shining stars..Please believe, if I'm the one of that billion stars. And please believe, I'm the brightest star just for you.' Believe me, that boy will be your true love." I was constantly trying to remember the words of that gumo.
 

* Flashback off *
 

----------------------------------

I'm standing on the balcony of my room, staring at the sky which so bright because of star's light is illuminating the dark sky. I followed gumo's words, I'm waiting for a shooting star.

* 1 hour later *

What the hell?? It's almost 12 o'clock at night!! I've been standing here almost 1 hour! But there is no a shooting star! There is no shooting star but there is the dirt of flying bird which fell of the night! Hah!! Why I'm so stupid! Why I believe that gumo's words! Arrgghhh!!
I decided to go into my room, and forget about gumo's words. When I turned around and will step into my room ..

# Wusshhhh!!! # Suddenly there is strong wind hit my body, and makes my body twisting and turning toward facing balcony again.

*Triiinngg* MWO??? shooting star! I had closed my eyes, and immediately say my request.

"God, give me a boyfriend who really loved me, and he will be one of the stars in the sky that will always shining for me!"

--------------------------------
*Author's pov*

Tomorrow morning, Sulli get into her class with happy face. Jongin and Krystal look puzzled seeing Sulli like that.

"Sulli-ah, waeyo?" Krystal asked her

"You know, that gumo's words was true! Last night there was a shooting star. And I have to say my request!" Sulli talked with sparkling eyes.

"Aish, are you kidding me?? So you're believe that gumo?" Jongin looked at her sarcastically.

"Ne! Of course I believe! I envy you two!" Sulli now bend her face.

"Hwaiting!! I'm sure you'll be lover like us! Kekeke~" Krystal said and wrapping her hands at Jongin's arm.

----------------------------

* School's lunch time *

*Sulli's pov*

I, Krystal and Jongin were enjoying our lunch in the cafeteria. I circulate my vision all over the cafeteria. Aish, there are many lovers in this sohol. I wonder when I will spend my lunch time with a boy who cared me. I was lost in my thoughts.

"Sulli!" I was startled to hear Chanyeol call me.

"Aish, waeyo? If you intend to poke fun at me, do it later. I'm not in the mood to fus with you!" I said, I'm throwing my view from him who has been sitting in front of me.

"Sulli-ah?" This time the boy with softer voice. And he was Taemin, my little friend, I've thought him like my real brother.

"Waeyo? Why you are calling me too?" I stared in wonder to the 2 boys who now sit in front of me.

"Sulli-ah..will you be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol and Taemin's words made me very, very shocked! In fact it feels as if my heart was going to jump out from my chest.

"MWORAGO??" I immediately looked at them with a look of shock. Krystal and Jongin who had been sitting next to me was also shocked with their words.

'Gumo, Is the boy you mean this 2 boys? But it is impossible .. Chanyeol, he always teased me every day, because I don't have boyfriend. And Taemin? I think he was like my sibling. How could two boys fall in love with me? God, is that true this 2 boys in front of me that you sent for me?'
 

--------------------------
*Author's pov*

Sulli, Chanyeol and Taemin still in silent with was just happened. While Krystal and Jongin still looked at them with a look of astonishment.

"Yaa!! You two!! You are crazy!! It's impossible, you both want to be my boyfriend!" Sulli was snapped Chanyeol and Taemin.

"Sulli-ah, I'm sorry before, this time I'm  always teasing you. I like to do it so I can be close to you. And I've liked you for a long time. So today I decided to reveal my feeling to you ... but I don't know, if this skinny boy is also going to say the same thing to you! Please, be mine." said Chanyeol while Taemin glanced at him becacuse Chanyeol call him skinny boy.

"Sulli-ah, you have to trust me. I, who knew you since childhood. I'm very familiar with your attitude. So trust me, I'll take care of you with all of my heart. You better accept me, than he the walking tree." Now Taemin is also not to be outdone with Chanyeol.

Sulli was now looked confused, wavering, hesitant, but she is also excited. Because for the first time in her life 2 boys tell their feelings her at the same time. Sulli was asked for an opinion with Krystal who sat beside her.

"How is it? I'm confused. Who should I accept?? That gumo didn't say if there are 2 people who will make me their girlfriend." Sulli whispered to Krystal.

"Aish. You accept both of them. Just tell them you make them the trainee for your real boyfriend. Once you are dating, who the first will say that gumo's words, he is the one you should accept." Krystal whispered at Sulli.

"Mwo?? aish .. " Sulli grumbled.

"Try it first!" Krystal is trying to convince Sulli.

"Um, okay. I will accept both of you .. " unfinished Sulli talking, Chanyeol and Taemin immediately screamed simultaneously, and they make all students at cafeteria staring at them.

"Andwae!!"

"Aish, pabboya. Turn down your voice! I haven't finished talking, you still want to be my boyfriend or not?" Sulli said proudly and with a mischievous smile.

"Huh, yeah." Chanyeol and Taemin just looked limp hear her words.

"In the meantime, I will accept you two become my boyfriend. We will go on date for some days. Hmm, I'll train you. Who is more faster take my heart, he would be my real boyfriend. Arraseo?" Sulli explained to Chanyeol and Taemin. While Krystal and Jongin just giggled see the boys faces who are become Sulli's victims.

"Ahh, arraseo. I will try my best to get you belong to me completely!" Chanyeol replied loudly.

"I also don't want to lose with him! I was the one who deserves to be your forever boyfriend!" said Taemin didn't want to lose with Chanyeol.

"Hahahahaha, yeah. Good, we start everything tomorrow!" Sulli laugh satisfied.

"Ne!" Said Chanyeol and Taemin together.

------------------------

*Sulli's pov*

I entered my house with unsteady steps. Today I was so tired, after school I went to mall with Chanyeol and Taemin. Yesterday, the three of us spent time at the game station. I often come home late these days, because I have to go with them. It's been a week I have 2 fake boyfriend, but none of them say the words that I'm waiting for. The words like that gumo's said. But I take this opportunity. I wasn't lonely anymore these days, because there are Chanyeol and Taemin who always make my day happier. ahh, just let this going like this, I'll wait a little longer to find my true love.

My body feels fresh now after a warm bath. Although now is 8 pm, I'm wearing my pajamas and get ready for sleep. When I'm going to close my eyes ..

*knock knock knock* someone knocked my door

"Co.." I didn't finish my words, because now Luhan oppa who knocked my room's door, was sitting on my bed.

"Aish, oppa. Mworago? I'm going to bed." I said annoyed and I pushed Luhan oppa from my bed.

"Aish, I'm not talking yet! I want to ask you to help me.." I can not stand when I see his pitiful face.

"Huh, what do you want?" I said sarcastically.

"Come with me now!" Luhan oppa pulled me out of bed and immediately pushed me to enter his car.

"Aish oppa! Don't drag like this! Where are we going? You see? I'm still in my pajamas!" I continue murmured along the way. I still don't know, where Luhan oppa will take me.

His car stop suddenly. Fortunately, I was wearing a seat belt. We stopped at a big house but with minimalist design, this house really looks elegant.

"Let's come!! Hurry up!" Luhan oppa pull me out of the car and entered the house.

------------------------------

*Author's pov*
 

"Ahh, finally you came. I had 1 hour look at this blank canvas, but there is no idea in my mind to paint something beautiful." Says the handsome boy who was sitting in a chair looking at a blank canvas.

"So.. this big house owned by Sehun oppa?" Said Sulli shocked.

"Ne Sulli-ah. This is my house. So if your oppa come here, you come along with him. So you can jazz up my quiet house."

"Aish, you can chatting later! Sulli-ah I brought you here to work on our paint task. You're very smart at paint, so can you make a beautiful painting? Please help us" Luhan appeal at Sulli.

"Aish, yeah.. I will paint for you." Sulli said and immediately took over Sehun's position in a chair.

-----------------------------

*Sulli's pov*
It's been 2 hours passed, Luhan and Sehun oppa who had been chatting, now looks very tired and sleepy.
And I was also tired, my painting has now been completed.

I glanced yo the direction of 2 boys who apparently already fast asleep. I noticed Sehun oppa face, I always want have a boyfriend like him. The boy which fit my ideal type if I have a real boyfriend someday. Hmm, actually I love Sehun oppa for long time, but I didn't tell anyone. Because I'm sure, there is no hope for me of Sehun oppa. Because so far he has always shown affection towards me like an oppa to his little sister. Hmm, hopefully I can get boyfriend like you someday.

"Oppa!! I've Finished!" I said

"Jinjja? Let me see .. *yawn* .." Luhan and Sehun oppa wake up from a short sleep, and with unsteady steps approaching my painting that have been finished.

"Aish, daebak!! Your painting is great!" Luhan oppa's eyes had widened because of saw my painting.

"Your sister such a awesome painter. Sulli-ah why it looks different from the others?" Sehun oppa asked one part of my painting.

"Hmm, secret oppa. Only me know about it. The important thing right now you two have finished the task." I said smiling at them.

"Gomawoyo Sulli-ah .." said Luhan and Sehun oppa together and gently my head.

-----------------------------

"Sulli-ah, today we have go for a date. Mall? Game station? Or amusement park? Or the zoo?" This early morning Taemin and Chanyeol has bombarded me with a million questions.

"Arrgghh!!! You both just shut up!! Today I want a date with my favorite bed! I'm tired every day should go on a date with you!" I snapped Chanyeol and Taemin.

"Hmm, arraseo." Chanyeol replied limp

"Sulli-ah, you have to promise, tomorrow you will decide to chose who will be your real boyfriend!" MWO?? how am I going to decide? One of you had not say the words that I looked forward to.

"Hmm, arraseo. Well, now you go back to your class. Bell had already rung." Chanyeol and Taemin go out from my class.

"Yes honey!" They said together and giggle after they pinched my cheeks softly.

"Aish .." I grumbled at their behavior.

-----------------------------------

Today I decided to go home after sohol. When I entered the house, in the living room there Luhan oppa and of course his best friend Sehun oppa.

"My lil'sist, thank you very much, thanks to you who painted this painting. Our group with the highest score in our class!" Luhan oppa hugged me tightly.

"Ahh, nde. Bb-but re-release your hug first op-oppa." I said haltingly in his tightness arms.

"Kekeke ~ mianhae."

"Sulli-ah tonight I want to show something for you." Sehun oppa's words made me look at him in surprise.

"You can go with Sehun. Maybe he want to give you a gift for thanks." Luhan oppa  assured me that I should go with Sehun oppa.

"Ahh, ok oppa." I said briefly. But in my heart, I was screaming with joy because my dream boy asked me go tonight.

---------------------------

Now it's at 8 pm. I was ready to go with Sehun oppa. Sehun oppa came to pick me, he looks so handsome wearing a light blue shirt.

"Let's go." He smiled and pulled my hand to get into his car.

"Oppa, I go." I say goodbye to Luhan oppa.

"Nde... Yaa!! Oh Sehun!! Take back my sister safely! "

"Hahahaha, don't worry bro .." said Sehun oppa shortly.

-----------------------

*Author's pov*

Sehun and Sulli are now already arrived on a beach. The night air is so fresh in the spring, and the sky is so beautiful dusted with shining stars.

"Oppa, why you took me here?" Sulli is standing on the beach while asked Sehun who just took something from his car.

"Open it." Sehun handed a gift on Sulli. Sulli had opened the gift.

"MWO?? Isn't it my painting?" said Sulli surprised after opening the gift which was the painting she made a few days ago.

The painting was like a back of a girl who was standing in a balcony and staring into a sky which filled with brightly shining stars. And of all the stars Sulli painted, there is one star that looks bigger and looks more brighter than the others.

That night, Sulli was painting herself looking at the brightest star of which she believed to be her true love.

"Sulli-ah, that..in this painting..Isn't you?" Sehun's question made Sulli's face flushed.

"Hmm, how did you know oppa?" Said Sulli wonder

"Hahahaha, it turns out my guess was right." Sehun

"Aish, I think you know." Sulli bend annoyed face.

"Sulli-ah .." Sehun looked into her eyes.

"Saranghae .." Sehun said, smiling sweetly at Sulli.

"Mworago?? Aish, oppa .. don't be kidding me." Sulli grumbled

"I'm not kidding. Sulli-ah. I've been in love with you, since I've become your brother's friend, and I began to come to your house more often to see you. I've loved you .. "

Sulli still stunned to hear the Sehun's words..

"See this painting, I will be the brightest star .." Sehun said as he pointed to a star that is most different in her painting.

"If every night you see at the sky, and the sky full of shining stars..Please believe, if I'm the one of that billion stars. And please believe, I'm the brightest star just for you."

Sulli startled to hear Sehun's word.

"Oppa .." Sulli was surprised and delighted to hear the words of Sehun.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Sehun

"Of course oppa..I love you." Sulli hugged Sehun.

"But oppa there's something I should tell you .." said Sulli doubt.

"What is that?" Sehun

Sulli whispered to Sehun what she wanted to convey.

"Hahahahahaha.. yeah..you can finish everything tomorrow morning." Sehun laughed and immediately scrambles her hair softly as he heard her words.

---------------------------

*Sulli's pov*

Today I was drove to school by my new boyfriend. My real boyfriend!

Oh Sehun!! Yes, my oppa's friend, he is my boyfriend, and I believe as my true love.

I'm wrapping my hands on Sehun arms happily. In front of the school's gate, Chanyeol and Taemin was waiting for me as they do every morning lately. But their face instantly changed when he saw me coming with Sehun oppa.

"Sulli-ah .. you .." said Chanyeol and Taemin with an open mouth towards me.

"Hmm, I'm so sorry, it seems we must put an end to all this. I've found my true love, and my real boyfriend." I explained to Chanyeol and Taemin.

"*sobs* how could you.." Taemin suddenly sobbed and hugged Chanyeol who still stood beside him.

"But, thank you so much. Both of you made my day happier lately.." I said, smiling at them.

"Sulli-ah .." Chanyeol is now looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"HUWAAA!!! YOU ARE A BAD GIRL SULLI-AH!!!" Now the students who will enter the school, stop seeing the sights of Chanyeol and Taemin cried and hugged each other at the school's gate.

"Hahahahahaha, I'm sure you'll find your star too!" I said and  winked at them.

I and Sehun oppa just laughed looked at Chanyeol and Taemin act.

Gumo's words it was not entirely true. So I suggest to you, if you want to find your true love, don't go to a person like that gumo. ^^

===============

END
---------------------

I'm sorry for the error grammars and typo. ^^v
And sorry if the pov switch too often.
Thank you for read or view my story dear. :D
Please comment. x)
Thank you very much. :D