Chapter 02: "Who the hell are you?"

Never too late ~

 

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's Side ~

 

 

I was my ice cream as I wandered around the streets. I spotted a park and I walked and sway myself on the swing.

 

 

"Why is it so silent today?" I asked myself as I sway back and forth.

 

 

 

 

 

~ Byun Baekhyun's POV ~

 

 

I am going home when I spotted the park.

 

 

"Butler Lee?" I said.

 

"What's the matter Young Master?" He asked. Still paying attention to the road.

 

"Let's stop in the park awhile." I said. He nodded. He parked the car and I got off. I wandered around the park.

 

 

"Why's the park so silent today?" I asked myself. I walked towards the swing when I spotted a girl. Her back is facing me. I tried to ignore it by sitting on the other swing. She looked at me. I made an O.O owl eyes. She smiled. I blinked as many as I can.

 

 

"Am I Illusionating again?" I asked myself aloud. I pinched my face and it hurt me.

 

"Oww.. I'm not? Oh my god Hara you're alive!" I said as I jumped at her hugging her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

What the hell?! Who is the crazy bastard! He's a ert!! Maybe... OMO! He's hugging me !!!! Helppppppp!!! ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's Side ~

 

 

 

 

"What the?!" I said pushing him away.

 

"Who are you?!" I asked.

 

"You don't remember me?" He asked.

 

"If I remember you why would I ask who you are now?" I said sarcasly.

 

"I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun..." He said.

 

"Bacon?" I asked. "What kind of name is that?" I said while giggling a little.

 

"Not Bacon .. Baek Hyun." He said.

 

"Baekhyun?" I asked he nodded.

 

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are." I said. I was about to walk away when he held my wrist.

 

 

"You can't remember me?" He asked.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't know you." I said.

 

"Here maybe you remembered this." He said while showing me a picture on his wallet.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Just imagine the guy's Baek ^^ I know it's the HJ JH Couple<3)

 

 

"Yah~ That's me... Anio! It looks like me but that's not me!" I said.

 

"Yah~ don't play with me."He said.

 

"I'm not playing with you!" I defended with an angry tone.

 

"We took this picture the month you got an accident 2 years ago!" He said.

 

"Bwoh?! So you think I got an amnesia or somewhat like that? I lived in a small province since I was born with my Umma. I'm not that girl you're talking about." I defended.

 

"Then how do you explain this?" He said as he showed me another picture in his phone.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know..." I said. "Maybe we just looked alike alot." I said.

 

"Hara why can't you remember me?" He said as he cupped my cheeks.

 

"Hara?!" I said as I removed his hand harshly.

 

"Ne. You're Hara." He said. 'What the..' You thought.

 

"I'm not Hara. I'm Nara!" I defended.

 

"No, You're Hara... Song Hara!" he said.

 

"I said--- Wait... Did you just said Song?" I asked.

 

"Ne" He said.

 

"I'm Nara... I'm Song Nara." I said.

 

"So you're not Hara?" He asked.

 

"Ne. I'm not. Um, I have to go. My mom's gonna get mad if I can't go back immidiately." I said as I left him.

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

Why do I feel something? Is there something I didn't know about my life? ~End~

 

 

 

 

~ Byun Baekhyun's POV ~

 

 

She left me saying she's not Hara... I'm still confused. Why did she really look a lot like Hara? I'm going to confirm this tomorrow. ~End~

 

 

 

 

----