#EXOFACTS

ºExo(facts) Planetº

#EXOFACTS:

- Baekhyun really like fruit juices or slushies. So sometimes he doesn’t want to share it with anyone.

- Chanyeol will sing Korean Folk Song in their dorm (the song is very high pitch) and Kai will just throw a pillow at him.

- Xiumin is the cleanest, neatest and strongest member in EXO.

- Chen loves to gives impression of gentleness.

- Luhan would sometimes see Lay sleeping with a tear rolling on his cheeks.

- Baekhyun would transfer to another member’s bed when he feels cold.

- Chen is the easiest to bully in EXO according to Sehun.

- Kris says that Lay cooks whenever he has nothing to do.

- Tao teaches the other members wushu in the dorms.

- Lay is calm on stage, but in private the members call him a hyperactive kid.

- Luhan asked Yunho for an autograph when he met him for the first time in the company.

- Sehun is an important member in EXO that keeps up with informations such as Album sales.

- Sehun wants to go to watphrakaeo when he visit Thailand. Because he heard that it's beautiful.

- Kai's favorite movie is Billy Elliot

- Sometimes Kris get very confused because he knows many languages

- Beside Kris, EXO members who good in English is Chanyeol. He can make short conversation with Kris. (I'm find! Typo! XD)

- When Chanyeol finds a girlfriend, he’d like to make her things like cake

- When Tao first met Luhan, Tao thought Luhan was younger than him

- According to EXO member, sometimes Kai will make jokes that nobody else can understand.

- Kai would laugh until kicking his feet when Baekhyun does his 'random dancing'.

- Baekhyun sometimes gets woken up by the noises he makes while sleeping

- Chanyeol wants to appear on SBS’s “Running Man”.

- Luhan likes girls with big eyes.

- Chanyeol can run fast and last long.

- Kai wears transparent braces.

- Chanyeol finds Baekhyun's fear of white people very funny, so he often dresses up as one and hides under Baekhyun's bed.

- A lot of people said that Kris can't be compared to another people.

- Members said Kris is as handsome as Choi Siwon.