Flight to Las Vegas

009.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After they finish eating their dinner, Yuri went to the living room to watch TV. Some dramas and movies are aired tonight. She keeps on pressing buttons on the remote, but none seems to interest her.

“/sigh/ James Bond it is...” she grabbed the bowl of popcorns in front of her and doesn’t forget to take a glance over Jessica, who is busy washing dishes in the kitchen.

 Soon Jessica finishes her works. She dries up her hands first and then joins Yuri in the living room. Yuri gives the space beside her, letting Jessica sit there.  Jessica leans on Yuri’s shoulder and then hugs her waist. Yuri gladly put her hand across Jessica’s left shoulder, as a return. She pass the popcorn to her girl friend, bit Jessica kindly reject her offer.

“Seobang~”

“Hmmm?” Yuri replied without turning her attentions from the TV.

“Umm~ I was wondering...”

“Wondering about.....?” Yuri turns her face to Jessica.

“Your job.... I mean it’s been like 5 months since we’re dating, but you haven’t told me exactly about your job...”

“Oh... about that” Yuri place the bowl on the table and changes her position facing Jessica. She takes Jessica’s hands and gives it a gentle squeeze.

“My job is....” The sound of the movie scenes interrupts her. She takes a glance on the TV; it was the scene where’s James Bond lose her girl friend. But it will not be long for him to replaces her with another girl. Poor girl.... Then she looks back at her girl friend.

“Yuri—you’re not answering me....” Jessica said in a sad tone. She was about to leave but Yuri spoke.

“I protect people...”

“Protect people?” Jessica replied while her back facing Yuri.

“Yes....I serve justice. I sacrifice my life. Just for this country...and you...” she replied words by words.

 “Just like James Bond?” she raises her eyebrows and turns to Yuri again.

“No. James Bond is a womanizer. I’m loyal to my girlfriend, not like him” she points to the TV.

Finally, a smile curved on Jessica’s lips, and soon she starts to chuckles.

“Smiling Jessica is the most beautiful!” Yuri praised. Jessica’s smiles grew wider.

“Unless....there’s a really smoking hot girl out there” Yuri smirks.

“Yah!” Jessica stomps her feet then hit hardly Yuri’s arm with a pillow.

“Ouch! Ha-ha weaklings" Yuri ran away and shouts back to Jessica.

“Weaklings? Come back you SISSY YUL!”

“Y YUL? I know right!” Yuri’s voice echoed from upstairs.

“Grrr! Kwon Yuri, you’re going to pay this later!”

Then the night, from the pillow fights scenes turn to be a long ones for both of them.

     “Yah, Kwon Yuri” someone budge Yuri.

“Hmmm....” she replied without opening her eyes.

“Yah! Wake up! /smack/”

“OUCH!!” she finally opens her eyes and stands up from the bed “YAH! What’s that for?” she asks Jessica while she rub her .

“Did you know I try to wake you up for many times already?”

Yuri shrugs her shoulder and get back on the bed.

“Yah its 7.01am already!” Jessica shows her the desk clock. But Yuri didn’t reply.

“Okay, suit yourself, it’s your job not mine. Your breakfasts are on the table and I already pack up your things. Now, I want to go back to sleep.” Jessica gave up. She joins Yuri in the blanket.

“What’s the rush? It’s not like I can’t buy a new ticket” she kiss Jessica’s forehead.

“Hmph...babo” Jessica curses under her breathe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter