Morning Glory

009.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was a normal day, nothing specials, the sounds of the calm winds, seagull making noises and the weather is good nonetheless. It was, not until the sun rays almost blinding the sleeping couple that forget to close the curtains in excitements last night.

“Hmm....”

“.../yawn/”

Clothes can be seen scatter around the room. Yuri and Jessica are lay closely next to each other. Jessica’s back facing Yuri’s to be exact. Yuri is now embracing Jessica in her arms, while the latter slowly caress the owner hands.  Both of them are covered in a blanket and only their tops can be seen.

 “Good morning babe”, Yuri kiss Jessica’s crown softly.

“Hngggh..Yul~”, Jessica replied in a lazy tone as she turns around and snuggles closer towards Yuri. “Morning~”, she replied again, with her eyes still closed.

A smile forms at the corner of Yuri’s lips. Yuri slowly makes her hand find Jessica’s and hold them tightly. She then brings their hands up close to their faces and start kissing Jessica’s hand.

Jessica releases her hand from Yuri’s and then slowly places it on her girlfriend face afterwards. Both of them are staring to each other eyes. Even though both of them stares each other with a blank expression, their eyes tells everything. Their heartbeats are deafening their own ears, as it was like their first time of meeting each others.

Without leaving each other eyes, both of them lean closer, by not leaving any spaces between them and start kissing passionately. It was not so long until both of them part away from each other to catch a breath. It was a quick but a meaningful kiss for both of them.

After awhile, Jessica stand up, revealing her only left with the undergarments. When she tries to move a further a bit from the bed, a hand caught hers. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to make you a breakfast babo”

“I’m not hungry, I just want YOU”, Yuri pulls Jessica back to the bed and let her be on top.

Jessica moves her face closer to Yuri. When she felt a warm breath on her lips, she stops her track and lean closer to whisper on Yuri’s ear instead. “Mmmm.. slow down there tiger”, she purr as she caress the latter built abs. Yuri just moan softly and bit her lips because of the tingling sensations.

“Sica.... you tease...”

Jessica smiles in victory then pat Yuri’s cheeks then leave the bed at last.

She just put on a white baggy shirt, leaving the bottom pant-less.

“Sica...don’t leave---- me../yawn/”

“Yah, you’re tired, get some rest first.. I’ll wake you up later”

“...............”

“Babo”, Jessica smiles and peck Yuri’s lips before heading down to the kitchen”

 

     Yuri is now wide awake, after Jessica left her for about an hour. She was impatiently waiting for her girlfriend to enter the room, but no signs for her. Being a person who has a perfect body, she does some sits up and stretches up first. Next, she stands up from the bed, letting her bare foot touch the cold floors.

She’s also only left in her undergarments, but she doesn’t want to waste time by put on some clothes and walks straight to the kitchen.

When she was walking down the stairs,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter