제 1 화

용서할 수없는 (Unforgivable)

Hee Joo was checking some criminal records in her office. She opened a cupboard and everything drops. 'Ahhh.. Wouldn't they clean it up this cupboard?', Hee Joo complaint. There was one special black file on the floor while she was picking up everything that drops. Her curiosity made her opened the black file. 'Owh! Why am I in this picture? This man... wait a sec...'. Hee Joo read everything in the black file and sit at her table blankly doing nothing but playing with her pen. 'I... I will reinvestigate this case no matter what', says Hee Joo. Hee Joo head to her chief's office for an request.
'Chief. I want to reinvestigate this case'
'This case had been closed for almost 20 years, what for you reinvestigate? Furthermore, don't you see in the file stated "CASE CLOSED? Stop talking nonsense and leave now.'
'Chief...!!'
'What? What makes you wanna reinvestigate Prosecutor Park?'
'I'll tell you once everything is over. Just please let me reinvestigate?'
'Huuhhh.. I'll see what I can do'
'Thank you, chief..'
'Got it.. alright.. Leave for now'

Sitting at her table blankly again.. Her thoughts now:
Years after years I'd wait to see him suffer. A millenia, even. But you see, it isn't only the factor of just wanting him in pain. I wanted him to burn. To burn for eternity. I hated him so much for killing my father. I will make sure he suffer just like my father. Right now... Is the moment... You - criminal Me - The Judge Prepare for your punishment coz I am coming for you Killer... Killer... Killer... I WON'T LET YOU GO!!!! - Hee Joo says it in her heart.

Hee Joo leaves her office for lunch at the cafeteria. While she eating she eavesdrop someone talking about the case she wanted to reinvestigate.
'I heard there's a prosecutor in DPO wants to reinvestigate that case.'
'So what? It's closed.'
'Ya. But I heard rumors that there was another killer... Oh no! Let's go.. we're late.'
'Right! Let's go! Fast!'
Hee Joo think and think again while she staring at the picture she got from the black file. It was a young girl and a father in the picture and it was a little burned at the side corners of left. She leaves the DPO building with her car. She still thought of something while driving. She reached a old playground and she sit on the swing and staring at a abandoned house near the playground. Slowly and slowly, everything turn to when she was 12 years old...

'Hee Joo-ah, daddy's going out. Stay in home okay? I'll be home very soon'
'Apeuji! Wait! I want to follow. Please?'
'Ahhh.. Even an old man like me can't win you, haha. Let's go our pretty daughter!'
'Yay!! daddy's the best! Hehe'
'Let's go!'

Her dad was going to pass a contract of finishing a project to his Manager/President. On the other side...

'What do you want? Talk fast. No one can see us together.'
'Owh. Now you're trying to avoid me, President?'
'That's not what I meant. If someone saw us, it'll not be good'
It was two man talking. It was Lee Tae Sang and his ex-assistant Kim Tae Jun. They were arguing about some matter. Their voice started to turn louder and angry. Some minutes pass, Hee Joo and her dad reach Tae Sang's half constructed house. Her dad told her to go to the playground and play while waiting for him. Hee Joo run over there and play with herself in the playground and her dad heading into Tae Sang's half constructed house to pass the contract. As soon as he get nearer to the window not far away from the door, he heard argument and fighting in the living room.
'YOU! Get off me!'
'I WILL KILL YOU. YOU BASTARD! How dare you do this to me? You were following me all this time! Don't you dare threaten me!'
'Hahaha. Let me go! How dare you my sister! How dare!'
'Ahh.. Haha. She was a cute and pretty girl. It's a waste if you don't..'
'Shut up ge saekkiya!' A punch was delivered to Tae Sang's face. Tae Sang grunted and punch back. He took out his revolver from his back trousers' pocket and pointed at Kim. 'Go to hell saekkiya!' A gunshot was heard and Hee Joo's dad was already inside Tae Sang's house staring at him. 'Dangsin(you).. when you get in? You didn't see that, right? YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT!' Tae Sang pointed the gun at Hee Joo's dad and Bang! He fell to the floor unconscious. A dead man. 'What have I done? Ahssi.' Tae Sang take the thinner and pour all over the place and he lit a match and throw to the thinner direction, everything burning slowly. Tae Sang leave the house in hurry and reach for his car and left. Hee Joo was hiding behind her dad's car as she was frightened by the gunshots sound. She saw Tae Sang leave the house and left. Hee Joo was curious what happened so she head into house which is starting to burn but she didn't knew. As she step into the house all she can see was two man lying on the floor and one of them was her father. Her eyes starting to get red as she shouted, 'DAD! DAD! WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP DADDY!'. She reached Kim who was also dead and shaking him trying to wake him up for help. As she was calling them to wake up she saw fire starting to burn all over the place. She don't know what to do but crying beside her father's body. Her crying was loud. Out of the blue, there was a family pass by the area as they were heading to the playground. The husband heard crying coming from the house. 'yeo-bo(wife) you heard that?' 'Yes. Go see what happened. I'll stay here with our kids.' He run towards the house. Hee Joo was still crying and the fire is getting bigger and bigger. She was coughing and crying and gasping for air. As the fire had burn almost all over the place, a wooden stick fell and hit on Hee Joo's head. The man head into the house and see three bodies lying down. He reach for Hee Joo and he saw tears on her cheek and she was still mumbling something, 'Dad.. dad...' He bring her out and called 911. He continue rushes into the house again and bring out the other two bodies include Hee Joo's father.

'President. You'll get caught! You murder someone!'
'Hmph. Not really'
He flashback how he finish thing off before burning the house. He was wearing gloves so there'll be no fingerprint on the gun. After he kill them both, he knew he would get caught so he put the gun on Hee Joo's dad hand and he burn down the place. Now he won't be suspected because the gun was held by Hee Joo's father. The investigators will thought the killer was Hee Joo's father.
'Good job, president. How about the house?'
'Forget it. I can build a new one at other location, right? hahaha' Tae Sang smile and evil laughed. 

At the hospital. Hee Joo had recover and she woke up and still calling for his father.
'Hee Joo-ah, gwaenchanha? Hee Joo-ah?', said Ji Hoon's mother.
'Ahjumma.. Where's my dad. I want my dad', Hee Joo said it as she started to cry again.
'Dad's... gone.. Hee Joo-ah'. 
'Dad... Dad...', Hee Joo crying out loud.
As Hee Joo's dad is gone. Her neighbor Kang Ji Hoon and his mom decided to take care of her. They were planning to send her to orphanage but they wanted her to stay at their places first and decides later on. Ji Hoon is Hee Joo's good friend. They always play together but it seems like today she won't play with her as she just sitting at the couch no talking from morning until afternoon.
'I can't remember anything', said Hee Joo. 'Ah! You were unconscious when you were taken out of the house Hee Joo', explained Ji Hoon. 
'Really? Ah. My head, it hurts when I am trying to remember', Hee Joo exclaims in pain. She started to talk after few days but when it was her father's funeral, she started to cry again. Very pain. Very hurt. Hee Joo is a girl now loss of father. She still haven't remember how he father died coz she was hit on the head, forgot what happened. After thirty minutes, two police came over and talk to Hee Joo and ask her what happened that day. She can't answer as she forgot everything that day. The police left as Tae Sang came over to find Hee Joo. Her father's murderer came over. That's right, but who knows? Ji Hoon and his family don't know him well. 
'Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Tae Sang ibnida. I was Hee Joo's father Manager'.
'Ah.. I see. Please do come in'.
Hee Joo was sitting on the couch watching TV blankly as Tae Sang starting to talk to her.
'Hee Joo? Hee Joo-ah..'
Hee Joo stare at him and she started to get some memory. "Tae Sang left the house and left..." and suddenly her headache was so strong until she can't bear the pain and held her hand together on her head. 
'Hee Joo-ah. are you okay?', said Tae Sang.
'LEAVE!! LEAVE NOW!', Hee Joo shouted at Tae Sang.
'Excuse me.. I think you should leave now. She's not feeling well'. said Ji Hoon's mother.
'Geulae(Okay)... I am sorry..'.
'Anieyo(It's nothing).. Still, thanks for coming over'.
As Tae Sang leave the house, Hee Joo's headache was no more. It's like she found out something and this maybe important. 

Newspaper Headlines, "TWO DEAD. KILL AND SUICIDE. CASE CLOSED". Tae Sang read it in enjoyment because case was closed. He had nothing to afraid of. 
'Daddy..'
'Ohh.. my daughter. How are you Ha Kyung-ah?'
'Good daddy!'
'President. Your meeting with Kim-Sang Bank's President is now. We need to go.'
'I got it. Honey. Daddy's going out. Wait for daddy to come back and daddy will bring you go eat tonight, okay?'
'Okay, daddy! Bye Bye!'
Tae Sang leave with his new assistant. Go Sang Dok. Kim Tae Jun's sister was watching every move of Tae Sang because she knows Tae Sang killed her brother. She stand behind a car and watching him leaving. Tae Sang go for his meeting at Kim-Sang Bank. His car was parking outside and Tae Jun's sister Kim Soo Jin followed him around. Tae Sang was in the meeting and he receive a message of Soo Jin. "Meet me at Kimdong Hotel ROOM 2089. TONIGHT AT 11PM" Tae Sang was shocked to see why she want to meet him. It was 9:50pm. Tae Sang still wondering wanted to go or not. Eventually, Soo Jin sends another message to him. "You'll regret if you didn't come today. You BASTARD". Tae Sang was furiousand he go meet up with Soo Jin. Tok! Tok! Tok! Tae Sang knock on the door of Room 2089.
'Come in..', said Soo Jin behind the door.
'What do you want? We're over. You want money? I can give you, but after you take it.. leave!', said Tae Sang angrily.
'I don't want no from you, bastard'. Soo Jin takes out her envelope from her bag and she take out pictures from it and show to Tae Sang. 
'DANGSIN(YOU)! How did you?'
'Hmph.. Want it? Nothing can exchange with this. Not even money. Soon enough I'll show the world you're the killer, BASTARD!'
'You... I don't need to kill another person. Show it if you want. The case is closed. There's nothing you can do'. 
'We'll see about that.' 
After a while Tae Sang left and Soo Jin still in her room. Soo Jin showed Tae Sang the pictures of him leaving the house that he killed Tae Jun and Hee Joo's father. She also taken a picture of Hee Joo's father taking an envelope heading to the house. This is what makes Tae Sang furious. Tae Sang went down and reach for his car. He haven't left and he tell his assistant... 
'Sang Dok-ya.. Is everything ready?'
'Yes President'.
'After she came down kill her. Do what I told you'.
'Yes President'. Tae Sang hired a killer to kill Soo Jin as she got the evidence to destroy him. Sang Dok called the killer and tell him what to do.

Soo Jin came down and out from the hotel and starting to leave. 'Owh! Taxi!', Soo Jin shouted. The taxi ignored her and pass by. Soon a car was heading towards her in high speed. She saw it. Quickly, she tried to run away.... 


END OF CHAPTER 1. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY

STAY TUNED FOR NET CHAPTER!