♛Chapter 2♛

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


     

My childhood friend.

Minho and Yuri were childhood friends,and neighbours too.Yuri had to leave JeJu Island to enter HwangBok High.So she left at the age of 13.But she came back to JeJu at the age of 19.They were grown ups now.

Genre:Romance And Fluff.

Author:Chaeyi.

 


"Choi Minho,get up now!"My mother pulled the covers away.

"I'm on holiday mom,1 more hour."I pulled back the covers and turned away.

"Yuri's on her way back to JeJu,and i want you to fetch her at the airport."Said my mother.

I turned back to my mother with my eyes closed.And sat up."Go down for breakfast."My mother patted my shoulder.Yuri?My childhood friend?We've haven't seen or contact each other for 6 years,wonder how is she...We played,teased,cried,got angry with each other,ate together and more.We had lots of memories of each other,and there was one,i couldn't forget.

"Yah!Yah!"I shouted,chasing Yuri."Merong!"She turned while running.I remembered,we were just 12,and Yuri stoled my diary.I kept chasing her,and i slipped on a banana peel when she turned around for another merong.Yeah,i accidentally kissed her.It was an accident!Those feelings were coming back....

"Minho!"My younger sister,Sulli ran in.She's cute,but annoying at times,shes way younger than me.

"What?"I scratched my head."Bring me to see Yuri unnie!"She jumped."No."I went downstairs for breakfast,and my sister followed while bugging me."Mother!He's not taking me!"Pointing at me while sobbing."No,no."Said my mother,and went into the kitchen.My sister stood there murmuring something under her breath.I went into the kitchen to help my mother.

"Yuri will be staying here until her parents come back,okay?"Said my mother while chewing some cucumbers.I was suprised but happy as well,i nodded."Bring this out."She passed me a dish of cucumbers.Cucumbers were Yuri's favourite junk food.I went back upstairs and took my car keys,"Bye mom."I took another cucumber.My sister stared at me while playing with her dolls.I quickly went out of the house and drove to the airport.

I parked my car in the basement and i went in to the airport.While i was in the car,lots of beautiful memories came in.I stood there,waiting.I remembered when she left,since i was young,i wasn't mature enough.I got angry at her,and cried in my room,i didn't sent her off at the airport.And thats when she passed by.

  I stared at her for a few seconds.

And yes,it was her.I ran forward and grabbed her arm.She turned over,her silky black hair shimmered beautifully,she was beautiful."Minho?"She said.She didn't changed much,she was still her.I nodded.She gave me a big warm hug."Sorry."She whispered.I smiled,"For what?"I asked.She broke the hug,"For leaving 6 years."She said.6 years...sure was long...

We went to get her luggage and we were on the way back home.

 

"Jeju hasn't change much..."Said Yuri,looking out of the window."Yeah."I said."Mianheyo,for living in your house."Said Yuri,i could see her looking at me at the corner of my eye."Its okay,Sulli wouldn't mind giving you her room."I said."Sulli?Oh,how is she?"Said Yuri."She's better than ever."I said.Yuri giggled.About 20 minutes,we reached home just on time,for breakfast."Annyeonghaseyo."Yuri bowed to my mother and Sulli."You've grown so tall!Your so beautiful!"My mother praised non-stop while i was carrying her luggage.

"Khamsamnida."She bowed.My mother went into the kitchen,and Yuri told me to place the luggage down,so i did.She zipped open the luggage and took a beautiful bracelet for Sulli.

"Your present Sulli."She handed the bracelet over.Sulli thanked Yuri and kept staring at it."Bring her to Sulli's room,Minho!"My mother yelled from the kitchen.I carried her luggage to Sulli's room,"Welcome."I said.She smiled,"Can i visit your room?"She said.I stopped for awhile,but i nodded at the end.She entered my room."It sure is neat."She said.Other than my mother,Sulli and Yuri,other female friends are not allowed to enter.

"Omo!You kept this picture?!"She jumped on my bed and took the picture down.

The picture was taken when she was 13,the day before she left.It was taken because Yuri didn't want Minho to forget her.The book she was holding was Minho's diary.

"Uh..."I scratched my head awkwardly.Probably blushing too...having a girl's picture in a boy's room was really....

"How nice of you."She said.I sat next to her."I missed you badly."She said.I was suprised she would say that."Me too."I said awkwardly."Remember i took your diary and you chased me?"Said Yuri,holding the picture tightly.I nodded,"You were like a mad man that day,i even remembered you tripped on a bana-"She stopped.I looked at her."Na."She continued.The moment i look into her eyes,i was totally distracted.

She knew she had said something she wasn't supposed to,she quickly placed the picture on the bed and ran to downstairs."Minho!Breakfast!"My mother shouted.I went downstairs and made eye contact with her,my heartbeat increased.She was sitting next to my sister while i sat across her.We ate our breakfast and mother told me to bring her out for a walk.So,we went to prepare ourself.I was finish dressing myself,i entered her room,since the door wasn't closed.I knocked on the bathroom's door.

 "Yes?"She slide the door opened.

I smirked."Hurry."And I went downstairs.

"Yuri unnie is so beautiful!Why don't you date her?"Said my annoying sister.I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch."Take your chance,she's gonna get eaten by others."Said my sister."What do you know about?"I pushed her lightly.She showed her tongue and went upstairs.After a few seconds,Yuri came down."Okay,lets go."Said Yuri.

We went to our secret hiding place.It was a small cave near the beach."Hold my hand."I said to Yuri,who was having a hard time climbing all the rocks.She held my hand and we success to enter our cave.We saw a lot of drawings,it was drawn by us."Hey!Look!"She pointed at a girl and a boy."Our drawings are so bad."I said,bending down."Who said?"Said Yuri.We stayed at the cave until night,we had to leave,it was getting cold.I took my jacket off,and wrapped it around Yuri's shoulder."Khamsamnida."She said.

When we went home,Sulli and mother welcomed us,we ate our dinner.

"Um...can i borrow the phone?"She pointed at Sulli's toy phone.I laughed,and grabbed her hand and pointed at the real one.She fake smiled and lowered her head.She picked up the phone and dialed some numbers.

 

She nodded and smiled a lot.I smiled at her.But,Sulli it."I saw it,i saw you smiling!"She pointed at me.

"Why?I can't smile is it?"I stood up and left the living room.I sat on my bed,helding the picture.I smiled to myself,i cleaned myself and went to bed real early.The next day i woke up,when i opened my door,Yuri came flying in.

Oh no..no..

I stared at her eyes,then to her nose then,to her lips.They were shiny pink,i bet she placed some lip gloss on it.I tried to hold back,but i just couldn't.I raise my head a little and placed my lips on hers.She didn't pushed me away,instead,we deepen our kiss.Until we needed breath,we stopped.Yuri got off of me,and i sat up."Sorry."I looked away,well,i guess i got carried away.She shook her head and smiled,she pecked another kiss on my lips and went downstairs.

I went downstairs as well."Your mother and sister went out."Said Yuri."We'll eat outside."She nodded and i rushed back upstairs to change.

We entered a western food restaurant and Yuri ordered a huge bowl of ice cream."Here."She shoved a spoon for me.I didn't really like ice cream,and in such a cold whether?No thanks.

"I have a toothache."I lied.

She shoved a 

spoon of ice cream into my mouth."A spoon of ice cream wouldn't kill you."She lowered her head and kept eating.I waited and waited,she finally finished her ice cream.When we got into the car,i could see she was freezing."Look here."She turned,i took the opportunity,and held her chin closely."Your cold right?"I whispered into her ear.I gave a quick peck on her forehead and start driving,i could see her blushing madly.

 

 



 

 

 

How was it?Bad?Good?Or great?Hope you like it.My one-shots are really short,right?