World

Will My Love Be Enough?

 

 
AUTHORS NOTE* 
 
LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING! 
 
http://youtu.be/VaAJ7t15qSA
 
 
It was a cloudy gloomy dark morning when a certain doe eyed man was in front of his best friends doorstep. He had planned to tell his best friend about his wedding; although he never wanted to get married to his fiancé. 
 
"Just breathe. Relax. You can do this Yoong" I kept telling myself. 
I had been waiting for Jessica, for 5
minutes already; she seriously is a lazy sleepyhead.
 
I don't even know how I'm going to say it to Jessica. She would kill me, because I kept secrets from her.
 
Suddenly I heard the door knob twist, and there was Jessica; beautiful as ever. No make up, just her natural beauty.  I was left speechless.
 
Every time I see her, her beauty always gets in my way. I sometimes don't even know what the hell to say when I see her. Its like I get distracted by her beauty. She's truly like a masterpiece. A masterpiece I have to let go..
 
It's so hard to just tell her I love her right now. It's like I wasn't mean't for her. Loving someone is so hard, especially telling them you love them.
 
"YOONGIE! Hello? You okay? Hello!?!" She said, and I got back to my senses. 
 
I'm going to miss her. Wait? I'm not dying, so I guess I can still see her. 
 
"Oh, Sica! Sorry. I was just thinking about something. Sorry~" I smiled at her. My eyes were getting watery, thinking about letting her go from my heart.
 
"Oh. Alright! So what brings you here!?!" She asked me. 
 
I frowned. I have to tell her now. 
 
"Can we talk? Like in my car? Please?" I asked her. I wanted to tell her in a private place, where no one can hear our conversation.
 
Jessica agreed, and she and I walked to my car. I opened the door for her, and she entered my car. I took a deep breath walking to my side of the door, and I entered the car. The atmosphere was really depressing already. 
 
We were both facing the front. We were both silent. I could tell she was curious about what I wanted to say, so I started talking.
 
I took a deep breath, "Sica. I'm getting married. Married.. to Tiffany. She's pregnant. I got her pregnant. I hope you can come." My voice was almost about to break when I said this. 
 
I was expecting for a sad tone in her voice, and a desperate plead to not marry her; but she congratulated me with a happy tone. It broke my heart. My heart was shattered.
 I guess she didn't love me. I just thought I had the chance. Guess not.
 
Curiosity got to me, I asked her "You're not mad?" Usually, she'd probably hit me by now; for hiding stuff from her. 
 
She smiled at me with her brown sparkly eyes. "No, of course not! You're getting married.. So I guess .. As youurr be-st friend.. I should be happy for you."  She said. 
 
I faked a smile. I didn't want to hear this from her. I wanted her to be the bride. Good thing it was dark in my car, because my eyes were really watery.
 
"Tha-nks. Sica. I guess. I'll see you in the wedding. It's tomorrow . Sorry, if i just told you now. It just happened yesturday. Mianhe." My chest was heavy. 
 
"It's aight. I guess i have to look for a dress.. I have to go Yoong. Just text me the details. Bye" She quickly came out my car, and fast walked home; 
Without me saying goodbye..
 
The doe eyed man cried silently in his car, while he was driving.The tears he had been trying to hold back had finally escaped from his eyes. Repeatedly he said the sentence "If only you knew how much I love you" many times. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was a mess. Tears were dripping down his face to his chair. The doe eyed man was tired of his life and love. The only one he love was Jessica. His world was Jessica. Without Jessica, he has no world. 
 
He decided to take.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note!
Hahaha Cliffhanger ! Lol
:) hope you guys like it ! I tried to make this emotional, but Idk if it worked LOL.